Kendall Jenner & Harry Styles — You Make A Terrific Couple

Mon, December 9, 2013 3:01pm EDT by 24 Comments
Kendall Jenner Harry Styles Couple
FameFlyNet

LaylaRachelle

Posted at 12:23 AM on January 7, 2014

No. I’m not one of those people who hate this because ‘OMG HARRYS MINE. GET AWAY’ No. I just really think she’s using him. I mean, that’s what her mother wants. Kris wants Harry to be on Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s for publicity, though he had said no. I just think they don’t work, but I don’t quite understand this. First Harry calls her boring but then takes her on a ski trip. I think this is just one big ploy for publicity to be honest. But hey? If they like each other…great.

rosslynch lover

Posted at 11:50 AM on December 26, 2013

I think u guys are a perfect match. I love Harry Styles but I have another celeb crush!

Belle

Posted at 12:24 AM on January 7, 2014

Ew. No

OneDirectioner

Posted at 11:17 AM on December 16, 2013

Kendall Jenner- the first person EVER I am jealous of. And yeah, I admit it. Cuz I don’t wanna be like those stupid haters I have to face every time I’m online. I’m jealous of Kendall- but I don’t hate HER, I hate MYSELF for being jealous of her. :(

Kiky Irviana Savitry

Posted at 1:32 AM on December 13, 2013

But Niall have a crush on Kendall. Harry please don’t break Nialls heart

Carecter (@Carecter5)

Posted at 12:23 AM on December 10, 2013

my roomate’s mother-in-law makes $88 an hour on the computer. She has been fired for seven months but last month her income was $18031 just working on the computer for a few hours.
check it full report =======> Bay95.ℭ­­Oℳ

anabel

Posted at 2:09 PM on December 24, 2013

no one cares

David

Posted at 10:21 PM on December 9, 2013

After bееn without work for 6 months, I startеd frееlancing ovеr this sitе and with a little effort I easily bring in around $65 to $95 per/h! Without any doubt, it’s the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. It changed my life for the better and now I couldn’t be happier. This is what I do… ­w­w­w­.­Јоbs95.С­о­m

zamayhia

Posted at 8:13 PM on December 9, 2013

Yessss hendall or !!!!!!

vanessa

Posted at 7:32 PM on December 9, 2013

I hate this, hate her actually!!! Harry is mine!!!!!!

Layne

Posted at 8:21 PM on December 9, 2013

Oh darling you need to get out more. He will never be yours.

Paola Nicole Valentin

Posted at 2:20 AM on December 16, 2013

I love what you wrote you just made my day

Layne

Posted at 7:32 PM on December 9, 2013

Honey he’s gay and this entire farce was a bigger joke of a PR stunt than the Haylor debacle was last year. Oh wait, y’all thought that was real, too. Worthless press writing even more worthless articles.

OneDirection

Posted at 2:15 PM on December 10, 2013

HE’S NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE LOSER.

OneDirectioner

Posted at 11:12 AM on December 16, 2013

You gotta stop hating on one direction just because you’re jealous of them, Layne. Grow up a bit, and stop acting like you’re the smartest. And tell me one thing, how do you know he’s gay? Have you slept with him to be so sure of it, huh?

Robocop

Posted at 6:12 PM on December 9, 2013

Both talented??!! She might be — in the bedroom after years of tutelage from her slut sister.

loudsun07

Posted at 6:10 PM on December 9, 2013

NO i’m not a hater or anything but i just dont see those two lasting long! I mean, she’s a brattish Kardashion and Harry is the sweetest person EVER! Where did this even come from? So what they went to dinner and were at a hotel together? They have both said many times that they are FRIENDS. it must be a pain to be Harry Styles every time hes even five feet away from a girl everyones all like “Oooo Harry tell us about your new girlfriend!” ITS PATHETIC!

Emiley

Posted at 6:01 PM on December 9, 2013

He isn’t black, so no Kris won’t like him, she wants only O.J. clones for her whore daughters.After they get butt implants and learn how black guys only like to do it in the bum.

Lola

Posted at 8:20 PM on December 9, 2013

Emily you are so right. Also, there is no doubt that Kris set this whole thing up and probably paid Harry’s Management for Harry’s date & exposure with Kendall citing the relationship would send sales of his Album to the top. Kris Karda$hian is so sneaky she may have had Kendall do a secret sex tape, can you guys imagine that.

w.e

Posted at 8:34 PM on December 9, 2013

you racist ignorant slut, go ahead and hate on the Kardashians all you want but don’t go slandering a race.

O.J.s Karma is all around the Ktrash

Posted at 9:21 AM on December 10, 2013

w.e. bend over like your mom taught you since you are ktrash, and only with a black man.

Cara

Posted at 8:22 AM on December 12, 2013

Well, racism is still very much alive.

henage87 (@henage87)

Posted at 5:45 PM on December 9, 2013

My last pay check was 9500 dolr working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. …….:>. . …….:> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ