Harry Styles Quitting One Direction In 2014?

Mon, December 9, 2013 2:10pm EDT by 51 Comments
Jamie McCarthy/Entertainment/Getty Images

k

Posted at 7:56 PM on June 18, 2014

i don’t know i have not been on here that much i been out with my ils and case manger you would know this if you gave me the adress where i can write you i did’nt know harry styles was thinking about quitting i have not been on here in a year

Calista

Posted at 9:52 PM on March 11, 2014

0.K. so I want every one to think about it do you really think Harry would really want to quit One Direction I mean I’m pretty sure he loves his fans and just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD JUST CRY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calista

Posted at 9:36 PM on March 11, 2014

I really don’t think that Harry would really want to quit One Direction I honestly think there are just lots of rumors out there because they don’t like One Direction

myalovesonedirection

Posted at 3:15 PM on February 5, 2014

Harry please stay with one direction I am your biggest fan ever

Calista

Posted at 9:55 PM on March 11, 2014

I really agree with you

Katie Koskela

Posted at 3:36 PM on February 2, 2014

Harry you can’t leave you guys are my inspiration

directioner4ever

Posted at 7:52 PM on January 24, 2014

Harry Edward Styles don’t you dare!!!Its ok if you want to make a solo song then do it but don’t destroy the number1 boy band all over the world!!! I looove one direction!!! We all love one direction!!! You don’t have fun with the guys??? You don’t love them like brothers??? Make a solo but don’t destroy destroy our one direction infection!!! I hope you are reading this and maybe rethink what you are going to do!!! 1D NEVER DIES!!!

Bhoomi

Posted at 2:25 AM on January 21, 2014

No harry u can’t leave dis boy band plz it will be like chocolate without its sweetness

Janelle

Posted at 5:01 PM on January 18, 2014

wHy harry?? we want you and the band <3~janelle from chatzy

Cariel Torres

Posted at 9:34 PM on January 14, 2014

Harry we all love you but think about it if you go solo will it work out or not. I respect your disisen but know we all will always love you no matter what but please stay in the band.<3

Cariel Torres

Posted at 9:31 PM on January 14, 2014

Harry we all love you but think about it if you go solo will it work out or not. I respect your disisen but know we all will always love you no matter what. <3

mariah

Posted at 9:05 PM on January 10, 2014

please dont leave the band. your are the best!!!!!

Kennedy styles

Posted at 8:17 PM on January 1, 2014

In summer 2013 Harry dud have that idea. So he decided to record A song. However it didnt work out as well as he hoped! Yes it was a good song and it touched my heart!!❤️ But i love 1D to bits!!!! But please dont let it be true😐😊. Love you harry (hes my fav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

caroline31996

Posted at 2:16 PM on January 1, 2014

i do not think he should because i know his voice is beautiful but alone i don’t think it would work out very well but together they sing wonderful and they are so amazing together and i love them with all my heart

Nana Styles

Posted at 9:33 AM on January 1, 2014

I don’t want to believe that Harry will do than. I love him more than the other boys but I won’t listen to his own songs. But if all the Directioners try to change his mind, I think that he will listen to us…hope so

Tayzha B

Posted at 12:54 PM on December 30, 2013

I bet that the person is lying just so then there will not be a one direction

Mia

Posted at 6:17 PM on December 29, 2013

I am crying right now I don’t know if it’s true but the boys won’t be able to do songs and albums without Harry do they would all have to split up Wich no one wants to happen plz say it’s not true cos I can’t stop crying 😢😢😢😢😢

Kevin mahone

Posted at 1:26 AM on January 1, 2014

It does not matter he’s grown up he can create songs by him self its no big deal people!!!!!