Harry Styles & Kendall Jenner Went To Gay Bar In NYC — Report

Mon, December 9, 2013 3:23pm EDT by 30 Comments
Harry Styles Kendall Jenner Gay Bar
Fameflynet

Ricardo

Posted at 6:34 AM on January 22, 2014

These are the minimum requirements in order to run a Minecraft server.
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for the latest news or you can subscribe to
our RSS feed or email alerts. Something that makes sure this experience is really
great is that people will interact with many different gamers, players can just begin getting about the game Minecraft
Premium Account Generator really end up in it without any trouble, Minecraft
Premium Account Generator and yes it does require
a great deal of knowledge to become absolutely great at.

Alphonso

Posted at 4:40 PM on December 14, 2013

So, Harry used her as his beard…nothing wrong with that but he was a bit rude to leave her at the bar while he cruised the back rooms

moi

Posted at 8:04 AM on December 13, 2013

no pic = hoax… why i don’t believe it….
coz.. paparazzi were every where…. even they can took a pictures when harry came out from the subway. so… none even a single picture of them together in the bar or when they were out side…

me

Posted at 5:28 AM on December 12, 2013

hary in a gay bar bc’s he didn’t want public regocnized him when he need time for private. no big deal with that. If I were harry, off course I will choose and dating Kendall than Taylor. Kendall is damn pretty, calm, and perfectly keep the private aside just for harry. I love Kendall……..

nicole

Posted at 7:20 PM on December 11, 2013

and everyone please ignore the larry shippers calling him gay on here. they are pathetic weird people.

nicole

Posted at 7:19 PM on December 11, 2013

this story was proven to be false loll harry was on Saturday night live that night and went straight back to his hotel with liam and niall. there are pictures with fans to prove this. nice try.

Sarah

Posted at 1:06 PM on December 10, 2013

This article is filled with fail. They’re not dating and Harry never said what your “source” claims he said. He’s gay, deal with it.

Dara

Posted at 10:52 AM on December 10, 2013

He gay, girl! And he has a much older boyfriend, Grimmy, you should know this!

Marria Sun

Posted at 10:50 AM on December 10, 2013

Come on, Harry has a boyfriend in Uk, redio BBC 1 Nick Grimshaw, everybody knows this!

Alybish

Posted at 10:26 AM on December 10, 2013

how did she even get in? she’s 18, right?

Mya

Posted at 2:09 AM on December 10, 2013

Harry is gayer than a priest at a boy scouts convention and if he’s gay so what its his life and freedom to do what he pleases

Agent

Posted at 12:02 AM on December 10, 2013

Everyone in the entertainment business knows he’s gay. Come on wake up!

Agent

Posted at 12:01 AM on December 10, 2013

Everyone knows in the business he’s gay come on wake up

Lucy Rosario (@Lu_Rosario_1D)

Posted at 9:10 PM on December 9, 2013

in my opinion this was a good move…. no many people will be looking for them in a gay bar… in another public place maybe will be a crazy thing…

pebbles1977

Posted at 7:47 PM on December 9, 2013

The perfect date…lol..that relationship is in trouble from the start..at least Taylor found out before she decides to take him back. Dont do it girl.

Jodi

Posted at 7:47 PM on December 9, 2013

I love Harry to pieces, he’s sexy AF. And I’m a huge Directioner, but I seriously think that he may be gay. His “womanizer” look would be the perfect cover up. I’m sorry to say, but look at all the facts. He’s also best friends with Nick Grimshaw who is also gay. And is it really normal for a straight guy to always be at a gay bar? I don’t think so. And just so people know, calling him gay is not really an insult at all. For all those people who are using it as an insult. Being gay is an absolutely beautiful thing. So those are my thoughts.

Lucy Rosario (@Lu_Rosario_1D)

Posted at 9:08 PM on December 9, 2013

mmm in my opinion is a good move. no much people will we looking for them in a gay bar so they can be more comfortable… and nick grimshaw is agy yeah but actually that guy is HILARIOUS so their friendship is really nice and nick also has an italian model as a boyfriend ;)

Danny

Posted at 11:59 PM on December 9, 2013

The kardashians and jenner like to date and marry gay men!! I think the term is they are beards for gay men. Maybe they get paid.

Jodi

Posted at 8:29 AM on December 10, 2013

I respect your opinion and it’s a good theory, but I think that it’s way deeper than that. I honestly feel for the boy. I’m not saying that I would WANT Harry to be gay, but I think it is what it is. And my analyzation concludes that there’s something a lot deeper there. Harry and Kendall WERE set up by their management, and if you watch the videos of the “leaving the hotel together” or “going to brunch together” then you will observe that he doesn’t give two hoots about Kendall. I know that it may sound crazy of me, but I’m not. And I love Harry as a fan. And that’s why I came to the conclusion that he’s gay, or at least bi. It’s all there. Let me not forget, a “source” claimed that Harry was openly bisexual in secondary school and there is a picture to go along with it. If the world ever knew his sexuality, there would be no more One Direction. It has to be a secret. And putting him with different women to cover that up and make him look like a womanizer (he’s very good looking) is a very clever idea. When you’re dealing with very powerful and wealthy people, it doesn’t matter what you say or who you are, you have to do as they say.

henage87 (@henage87)

Posted at 5:53 PM on December 9, 2013

My last pay check was 9500 dolr working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. …….:>. . …….:> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

larifari

Posted at 5:51 PM on December 9, 2013

gay bar? lol?ahaha.when is this pr thing finally over…I’m waitin…drumroll.

Oftelith1983 (@Oftelith1983)

Posted at 5:31 PM on December 9, 2013

my co-worker’s step-sister makes $62 hourly on the computer. She has been without work for five months but last month her pay check was $12396 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit here………….. Bay95.COM

K

Posted at 4:35 PM on December 9, 2013

DUH…..He’s gay.

Katy Collins

Posted at 4:34 PM on December 9, 2013

Is he trying to say something?

Lucy Rosario (@Lu_Rosario_1D)

Posted at 9:09 PM on December 9, 2013

I think is a good move… no many people will be looking for them in a gay bar…

leatricejgillenwater (@leatricejgillen)

Posted at 4:21 PM on December 9, 2013

my co-worker’s aunt makes $89/hr on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 6 months but last month her pay was $13926 just working on the laptop for a few hours. blog link,,,,,,,,,, J­O­B­S­25.ℭOM

muriloalvescunha (@muriloalvescunh)

Posted at 3:39 PM on December 9, 2013

uptil I looked at the bank draft of $9509, I be certain that…my… brother had been really making money in there spare time on their apple labtop.. there neighbour had bean doing this for less than twenty two months and resently cleard the mortgage on there condo and bought a great Aston Martin DB5. visit this website =======> J­O­B­S­5­3.ℭOM

Amy

Posted at 3:38 PM on December 9, 2013

Oh my god do you know how many articles you’ve written on these two people in the past two days it’s sickening!!! I wish they would confirm or deny it because it’s getting on everyone’s nerves! You don’t have to broadcast everything they do it’s tiring and quite frankly no one cares anymore and it’s only been 2 days.

okontafredrick@yahoo.com

Posted at 3:26 PM on December 9, 2013

Even gAYS got bar ?

The world is at its ending for real
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

LeSigh

Posted at 3:40 PM on December 9, 2013

You think gay bars are a new thing? Get out more. Oh.. be nice too. :)