Ariana Grande’s Hair: Battle Of Two Styles — Vote On Your Fave

Mon, December 9, 2013 3:48pm EDT by 13 Comments
Ariana Grande Hairstyle
Courtesy Of Instagram

Ariana is not looking to lose her signature half-up, half-down do anytime soon, but she teased fans on Instagram by letting her locks free on Dec. 9. Which style do you like better? Vote!

Ariana Grande always looks pretty, feminine and her curls are always amazing. The 20-year-old showed off a different hairstyle on Instagram on Dec. 9, but then quickly went back to her stand-by style. Which hair look do you love more?

Ariana Grande’s Hairstyle — Half Up Vs. All Down

Ariana first posted a black and white pic with her hair down! She looked so pretty! She wrote: “I never wear my hair like this & when I do it doesn’t last long. don’t get used to it..”

And then, just a few minutes later, she posted a color photo of her hair half up, writing: “@jonescrow took this. sorry about the hair style I know y’all hate it but I’m trying to switch it up more. this is just how I’m comfortableee. it’s just hurrrr anyway.”

Ariana Taking More Hair Risks

Ari always looks pretty but we like that she is at least attempting to switch it up! We’re sure as she grows up, her makeup and hairstyles will continue to evolve.

We especially loved the delicate braids she rocked on Dec. 2 at a Jingle Ball concert in Dallas, Texas. It was a unique twist to her signature look — so pretty!

Do you love Ariana’s hair half up or all down, HollywoodLifers? Vote!

– Dory Larrabee

More Ariana Grande Beauty News:

1. Ariana Grande Dyes Her Hair Blonde — Love It? Vote
  2. Ariana Grande’s Subtle Before & After Style Change — See Her New Hair
  3. Ariana Grande’s Lustrous Locks — Get Her Girly Look

henage87 (@henage87)

Posted at 5:50 PM on December 9, 2013

My last pay check was 9500 dolr working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. …….:>. . …….:> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Oftelith1983 (@Oftelith1983)

Posted at 5:30 PM on December 9, 2013

my co-worker’s step-sister makes $62 hourly on the computer. She has been without work for five months but last month her pay check was $12396 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit here………….. Bay95.COM

lu

Posted at 5:09 PM on December 9, 2013

Sorry, but she is homely. This kid is ALWAYS touching the left side of her hair. Maybe cause it’s FAKE? Kartrashions do the same thing. Everybody with fake hair (Wendi) can’t stop touching and pulling and tugging on it. My hair is down my back. I wash and brush, and NEVER touch it again for the day unless I’m cooking, I’ll put it up while I’m cooking. I can’t STAND to watch her. Keep your hands on the mike, and NO>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU ARE NO MIRIAH CAREY! Just like CAREY will never be a WHITNEY>>>>>>>>>>>>>NOBODY WILL “EVER” BE A WHITNEY! Just watch what she does. Maybe has a medical problem. Not even joking. SERIOUS!

MakeitBounce

Posted at 5:19 PM on December 10, 2013

Ariana freely admits she wears a weave. Not sure what that has to do with ANYTHING, as lots of people play with their hair when they are nervous, whether it’s real or fake. And no she is not “Miriah,” she is Ariana, and has her own beautiful unique talent.

Mickey

Posted at 1:21 PM on December 22, 2013

Ummm, WHAT?!
Actually I have a habit of ching my hair and its REAL!
And secondly, she’s not trying to be a Mariah or a Whitney, I wish people of stop comparing her other people and realize she’s her own person.
Please just leave her alone.

Zen

Posted at 5:04 PM on December 9, 2013

I don’t know who she is but she looks like a creepy doll with her hair half up. She looks a lot better with hair down.

Alison

Posted at 4:41 PM on December 9, 2013

She’s 20 years old, but she dresses and acts like a little kid….she may think it’s cute, but it’s annoying.

lu

Posted at 5:17 PM on December 9, 2013

RIGHT??? I’m with you. Watch how she CONSTANTLY touches the left side of her hair. OCD, or SOMETHING! I had an aunt that did that years ago. She had diabetes and had bald spots. Needs a medical check up. Either that, or she’s hiding a scar. I would rather see her with a scar and dressed normal, then to see her look like a pre-schooler in an ugly dress, trying to cover up her zits. Ugly anyway. Can’t hide ugly.

ariana grande lover

Posted at 9:25 PM on December 25, 2013

stfu way prettier then u

leatricejgillenwater (@leatricejgillen)

Posted at 4:20 PM on December 9, 2013

my co-worker’s aunt makes $89/hr on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 6 months but last month her pay was $13926 just working on the laptop for a few hours. blog link,,,,,,,,,, J­O­B­S­25.ℭOM

Kelly

Posted at 3:52 PM on December 9, 2013

down looks so much better
sure, the half up thing is her signature hairstyle, but it doesn’t really suit her face shape well and makes her look like a little kid

ariana grande lover

Posted at 9:24 PM on December 25, 2013

I like her hair half down half up the best

pauline

Posted at 5:49 PM on May 7, 2014

Me to like half way better