‘Fast & Furious’ Director: Production Will Go On After Paul Walker’s Death

Sun, December 8, 2013 4:09pm EST by 16 Comments
Paul Walker Fast And Furious 7
Courtesy of Universal Pictures, FameFlynet

nancy collavino

Posted at 6:34 PM on January 23, 2014

hi im really a oconor fan sad for the tragic lost but i need to get something off my chest i think makers of fast 7 u guys should really think about mr ryan gosling taking over oconers place he looks like him hes very atractive and i think it will sell alot more then putting other person to fit please consider this coment thank u .. god bless oconor we all love u and will always be in our heart RIP

nancy collavino

Posted at 6:34 PM on January 23, 2014

Brad Brown

Posted at 6:01 PM on January 3, 2014

I think Ryan Phillippe should fill in for Paul Walker, because he is an actor and he in my opinion looks very similar to Paul. Although I think it best that Ryan only fill in but for a portion of the movie with fague shots so it doesn’t alter the movie. Also I think Pauls character should some how come to an end because there is no way people will accept another actor playing his part in another fast and furious movie. It just won’t be the same and the movie may then become less appealing if another continues to play his character. Also I pulled a picture of Ryan Phillippe that looked close to Paul and tricked my mom and said “is this Paul Walker, the guy you told me about”? Her answer was yes. I then explained to her it was Ryan Phillippe and how I thought he could play in Fast 7 for Paul and she agreed.

RichardLutz

Posted at 7:40 AM on December 15, 2013

This is so greedy of the studio. One of the lead actors is DEAD and James Wan is bad luck. Go back to directing horror movies dude. This action franchise has turned into horror with this guy

Emily

Posted at 7:51 PM on December 10, 2013

.,.,.,. Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link BUZZ95.COM

Bente Røytun

Posted at 1:43 PM on December 10, 2013

i hope they make more of this movies,i hope they produce7, 8 and 9 of this movies from fast and furious fan

Skylar biddle

Posted at 1:16 PM on December 10, 2013

I look like his twin don’t gaily the movies I’ll take his role he was my idal and inspiration hire me so we can continue the best movie series ever made

Jackie Latta

Posted at 11:06 PM on December 9, 2013

it would be an absolute travesty if his work just ended up, heaven forbid, “on the cutting room floor”.
He was proud of his work, his family, friends and fans are proud of him, so the movie studios should honour his memory and let us have another opportunity of seeing this amazing man on the big screen.

Jackie Latta
Paul Walker fan
Queensland, Australia.

nikki

Posted at 6:19 AM on December 9, 2013

I hope they dont kill brian off just have him “call” dom and say him and mia have decided that the life isnt for them anymore and they are leaving that life behind and starting fresh elsewhere with their son

Mister Baja

Posted at 2:15 AM on December 9, 2013

raised with: the show must go on-mentality.

Chris

Posted at 12:45 AM on December 9, 2013

Sorry to interupt all the spam, but I feel continuing the next film would be a great way to honor his memory. But no more movies after that or else they will be as less memorable as Tokyo Drift.

JessicaLawson (@Jessica17073908)

Posted at 12:23 AM on December 9, 2013

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing,…http://clck.ru/8vASJ

aniduc88

Posted at 9:31 PM on December 8, 2013

Reblogged this on Fiction .

pieripujzzx

Posted at 8:58 PM on December 8, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcbxbxcb

Comend1933 (@Comend1933)

Posted at 8:07 PM on December 8, 2013

my buddy’s sister-in-law makes $63 an hour on the laptop. She has been without work for nine months but last month her payment was $12784 just working on the laptop for a few hours. pop over here
⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛Rush64.COM

mildredrmichalski (@mildredrmichals)

Posted at 5:42 PM on December 8, 2013

my roomate’s mother-in-law makes $88 an hour on the computer. She has been fired for seven months but last month her income was $18031 just working on the computer for a few hours. check=======> jobs25.ℭOM