Paul Walker Was Planning To Give Up Acting To Be With His Daughter

Sun, December 8, 2013 10:28am EDT by 22 Comments
Paul Walker Daughter Quit Acting
Courtesy of The Walker Family

Karen Hinkle?

Posted at 1:19 AM on December 28, 2013

I adore how much he loved Meadow!! ;*)

koyomii 13 years old

Posted at 11:49 PM on December 22, 2013

we are all gonna miss you u paul r.i.p

nyah phillips

Posted at 11:47 PM on December 22, 2013

omg ;( I CANT BELIEVED HE DIED I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIS DAUGHTER AND HIS GIRLFRIEND IM SO SORRY WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS I JUST STARTED TO CRY CAUSE I ALSO LOVE CARS AND I ALSO LOVE PAUL HIS WAS A GOOD PERSON:(

Linda

Posted at 3:28 PM on December 10, 2013

Paul majored in Marine Biology in college. He stated in an interview that he put aside going back to school to pursue acting projects because he needed a paycheck. When he found out he was going to be a father it was very important to him to be able to support his daughter.

Rest in Peace Paul Walker

xennia

Posted at 10:19 PM on December 9, 2013

so sad what a loss im so sorry REST IN PEACE <3<3<3

Annette

Posted at 10:35 PM on December 9, 2013

I think it would be nice if it would of worked that way for paul , I think Paul needed and wanted to put that time into his daughter . But I think he also wanted him time no matter what he let go of the cost of his daughter is never last but his number one. And to me as a mother I can say it is a wonderful man that becomes a man by what raised him but I also think he was the better man.

Love Annette

JessicaLawson (@Jessica17073908)

Posted at 12:25 AM on December 9, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,…http://clck.ru/8vASJ

topi

Posted at 10:17 PM on December 8, 2013

Ugghhhhhh I feel soooo terrible for his daughter. Ill be praying for her. He seemed like such good guy.

-abadon sin and believe in the death for our sins burial and resurrection of Jesus and you will have eternal life in heaven! !!

pieripujzzx

Posted at 9:02 PM on December 8, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcbxcbxcb

LissaCaldina

Posted at 9:01 PM on December 8, 2013

Comend1933 (@Comend1933)

Posted at 8:08 PM on December 8, 2013

my buddy’s sister-in-law makes $63 an hour on the laptop. She has been without work for nine months but last month her payment was $12784 just working on the laptop for a few hours. pop over here
⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛Rush64.COM

Annette

Posted at 6:01 PM on December 8, 2013

I should say that I did not blame a person lashed out at roger , but the fact remains not one person is to Blame for the action that happened the place is not one persons to say but say sorry the fact both parties had good families . But lost it and them over a ride . My heart brakes but I’m hoping to heal . But what us the word that means heal when it’s a love respect level it’s a person you care for and loved through. Your entire body it takes a while .

Tofarius Evans

Posted at 5:58 PM on December 8, 2013

My condolences goes out 2 Paul’s daughter, fam, & staff members. I can’t express how sorry I am after watching the news God is in control & Meadow continue 2 keep God1st & let ur fathers legacy live on n ur heart & soul. Wht a bright man Paul was Rip Paul ur na better place no moe worrys may God bless ur soul…

Dan

Posted at 4:10 PM on December 8, 2013

And what would he have done apart from acting? And what about his young girlfriend?

Lonely1986

Posted at 11:37 PM on December 8, 2013

Paul said many times that he wanted to be a marine biologist and that he wanted to go back to school to get his degree

Gloria 1346

Posted at 4:00 PM on December 8, 2013

he is so great dad !

Helen T. Justice (@HelenTJustice)

Posted at 3:09 PM on December 8, 2013

Bradley implied I am taken by surprise that a stay at home mom able to earn $5097 in one month on the internet. why not try this out>>>F­B­3­9­.­COM

stephenjstewart (@stephenjste)

Posted at 11:38 AM on December 8, 2013

my best friend’s mother-in-law makes $61/hr on the internet. She has been out of work for seven months but last month her pay was $12006 just working on the internet for a few hours.
see page——-> J­O­B­S­5­3.ℭOM

wendyhperryman (@wendyhperryman)

Posted at 11:53 AM on December 8, 2013

my friend’s mom makes $66 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $15563 just working on the internet for a few hours. published here =======> jobs25.ℭOM

Joe Chicago

Posted at 11:28 AM on December 8, 2013

Wonder how many young people he’s encouraged to drive like that while putting others at risk? Sorry for the daughter but maybe his life should be a symbol of what not to do?

Kadis

Posted at 3:37 PM on December 8, 2013

Lol at blaming these movies. If people are stupid and impressionable enough to speed, because they watched a movie then that is on them. If you are not mature at the age of 17 or whatever to handle a car, then they have no business being in one. There is no causal link between these fast and furious and people speed driving. That’s like blaming video games, because one idiot decided to use a gun on someone.

Even at a young age, when I watched these movies, knew that it wasn’t sensible to speed like that, or perform any sort of stunts they do in the franchise. Only simple minded people would blame the movies, to excuse their own actions.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:04 AM on December 8, 2013

…………but the adolescent in him won the battle.