Waka Flocka Flame Disses Gucci Mane Again: ‘He Doesn’t Exist To Me’

Sun, December 8, 2013 2:43pm EDT by 12 Comments
Gucci Mane Dissed
Jemal Countess/Entertainment/Getty Images, Neilson Barnard/Entertainment/Getty Images

ball

Posted at 4:07 AM on February 20, 2014

Thank you for share.I like the design product of Gucci.

henage87 (@henage87)

Posted at 5:46 PM on December 9, 2013

My last pay check was 9500 dolr working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. …….:>. . …….:> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Mondy UK

Posted at 2:17 AM on December 9, 2013

Gucc mane look Like a pregnant woman with that big belly of his that wHat people say

JessicaLawson (@Jessica17073908)

Posted at 12:27 AM on December 9, 2013

I make $82/hr while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I’m back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. Check it out,…http://clck.ru/8vASJ

pieripujzzx

Posted at 8:58 PM on December 8, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcvzxvzxvzxvzxv

Comend1933 (@Comend1933)

Posted at 8:09 PM on December 8, 2013

my buddy’s sister-in-law makes $63 an hour on the laptop. She has been without work for nine months but last month her payment was $12784 just working on the laptop for a few hours. pop over here
⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛Rush64.COM

ivan

Posted at 6:26 PM on December 8, 2013

Two morons that will probably settle their juvenile dispute with guns as previous rap artists have.

mildredrmichalski (@mildredrmichals)

Posted at 5:43 PM on December 8, 2013

my roomate’s mother-in-law makes $88 an hour on the computer. She has been fired for seven months but last month her income was $18031 just working on the computer for a few hours. check=======> jobs25.ℭOM

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 5:02 PM on December 8, 2013

Grow up guys! Better to work together and get along. Love both your music!

ELee

Posted at 7:29 PM on January 2, 2014

wkak flaka is wack. what song does he have thats good?

Helen T. Justice (@HelenTJustice)

Posted at 3:15 PM on December 8, 2013

Bradley implied I am taken by surprise that a stay at home mom able to earn $5097 in one month on the internet. why not try this out>>>F­B­3­9­.­COM

can you host a website on google app engine

Posted at 2:47 PM on December 8, 2013

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff
previous to and you are just too wonderful. I really like what you’ve acquired
here, really like what you are stating and the way
in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart.
I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous web site.