Selena Gomez Lip-Syncs & Drops F-Bomb At Jingle Ball

Sat, December 7, 2013 10:32am EDT by 98 Comments
Selena Gomez Lip-Syncing
Getty

Melodee

Posted at 5:54 AM on September 24, 2014

This blog was… how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I’ve
found something that helped me. Thank you!

Alyssa

Posted at 10:12 PM on March 13, 2014

I understand that people want to see performers actually perform live, however, I don’t see what the big deal is that she got caught lip-synching. The thing is, it makes absolutely no difference to the audience whatsoever. Most people didn’t go to a Selena Gomez concert to see Selena Gomez sing…cause she can’t really sing…they went to the concert because they want to see the star of Wizards of Waverley Places. Selena could’ve switched to belly dancing and she still would’ve attracted the same crowd of audience to a similar magnitude.
Do you really go to One Directions, Justin Beiber, or even Taylor Swift’s concert to hear them sing? if you want to listen to high-quality music you can listen to it on youtube or watch some of their live performances. You got to the concert only if you want to SEE the artist.

Alyssa

Posted at 10:06 PM on March 13, 2014

I’m not surprised that she lip-synched, as the website stated, a lot of people do it. I am, however, surprised at how poorly she handled the situation. I mean, this is a girl who’s been to the grammys and Ellen and has done big things! If I were her I would’ve come out again singing acoustic instead.

Kendahl

Posted at 3:21 AM on January 24, 2014

Oh c’mon!!! That’s their excuse? It’s too hard to sing and dance at the same time? First of all, they don’t dance that much, lets be honest. Second of all, they get paid a TON of money to sing and dance. It’s what they chose to do and it’s what they want to do. If its that much of a problem then maybe they should find a new career–especially if they can’t actually do it authentically. And finally, go talk to a Broadway actions and actresses. They aren’t paid nearly enough as Seleba Gomez and do it really well.

15711

Posted at 10:08 PM on January 1, 2014

She has an illness called Lupus.

ElenA

Posted at 10:47 PM on December 31, 2013

The girl can’t sing, act or dance. Who is she trying to fool? Poor 12 year olds who pay a lot of money to see her ‘perform’ ? I feel sorry for her fans. She should give up already and let the real talented singers have their moment of fame. It was kinda cute when she was younger and didn’t dress like a stripper. What’s with all the make up and revealing clothes? And on top of that, she still has a babyface –” .

lilkunta

Posted at 5:06 PM on December 21, 2013

bonnie fuller you must be on crack to compare beyonce–a true singer— to selena’s soubrette voice. G T F O O F WT B S !

Emily

Posted at 7:56 PM on December 10, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link BUZZ95.COM

Juvi Ann

Posted at 3:50 AM on December 10, 2013

If someone makes excuses about this, well, i’ll be damned.

prism

Posted at 12:26 AM on December 10, 2013

“everyone lip-syncs these days. Even Beyonce. It’s very hard for a performer to dance complicated moves and also sing well, so they resort to lip-syncing”
it is not true. Selena didnt dance. Even Bieber who always has extreme dances sings over a soundtrack

kelly

Posted at 5:47 AM on June 3, 2014

i know right

henage87 (@henage87)

Posted at 5:47 PM on December 9, 2013

My last pay check was 9500 dolr working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. …….:>. . …….:> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Laura

Posted at 8:38 PM on December 8, 2013

Sorry but if you are earning your MILLIONS of dollars performing for people who are shelling out their HARD earned money to see you, you should at least have the decency to perform live.

Scott

Posted at 7:59 PM on December 8, 2013

only time lip sync should be used is making a music video. if you are on a tv show or performing live sing. a holes

Scott

Posted at 7:57 PM on December 8, 2013

don’t cheat the fans an opportunity to see you perform, sing live. anyone can lip sync.

ex-selenator

Posted at 7:56 PM on December 8, 2013

sluty style + dirty mouth + can’t sing + can’t act… can you please wake up all of you??? she’s only a horny slut.. get over it
she’s finally shown her true colours

Ex-selenator

Neve

Posted at 5:42 PM on December 8, 2013

Are you freaking serious?? Everyone lip syncs these days? And that makes it ok? It’s ok that these so called artists are making money having no talent andthat people pay to see them perform LIVE and they decide to lip sync!! NOT COOL!!!!!

Robert O'Connor

Posted at 7:56 PM on December 8, 2013

You should NOT be cool with her lip-syncing just because “everyone” does it. Maybe the “Big Pop Girls” of the moment do, but not everyone, and it is certainly not ok. She is supposed to be a singer not a dancer nor a model, those things, while important, should come second and third at least, not ahead of a real live vocal at a show. I’ve no sympathy for her in this scenario.

ad

Posted at 4:40 PM on December 8, 2013

Everyone has bad days. Now if she starts do that every day…

Codude29

Posted at 3:34 PM on December 8, 2013

I like her singing and I believe it is just a kind of of one time thing because like some many already said I is very difficult to dance and sing good. Because the dance is very difficult in many songs. I also see that someone called her that see is not a goody two shoes because she dropped the F-word. But I think everyone knows she is not a goody two shoes but she is not nearly as F*cked up as the bad celebs. She is just right and that she said it was just a mistake that can happen.

Helen T. Justice (@HelenTJustice)

Posted at 3:10 PM on December 8, 2013

Bradley implied I am taken by surprise that a stay at home mom able to earn $5097 in one month on the internet. why not try this out>>>F­B­3­9­.­COM

Edin

Posted at 3:04 PM on December 8, 2013

“””” Start working at home with Google! Its by-far the best job Ive had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. Useful Reference BUZZ95.COM “””

iamjustfred

Posted at 1:39 PM on December 8, 2013

Reblogged this on Music Freak.

wendyhperryman (@wendyhperryman)

Posted at 11:50 AM on December 8, 2013

my friend’s mom makes $66 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $15563 just working on the internet for a few hours. published here =======> jobs25.ℭOM

stephenjstewart (@stephenjste)

Posted at 11:37 AM on December 8, 2013

my best friend’s mother-in-law makes $61/hr on the internet. She has been out of work for seven months but last month her pay was $12006 just working on the internet for a few hours.
see page——-> J­O­B­S­5­3.ℭOM