Kim Zolciak: How She Lost The Baby Weight So Quickly — Expert Says

Fri, December 6, 2013 5:49pm EDT by 10 Comments
Kim Zolciak Baby Weight Loss
Courtesy of Instagram/Twitter

Nolan

Posted at 6:55 AM on January 29, 2014

It’s awesome designed for me to have a web site, which is beneficial in support of my experience.
thanks admin

Susan

Posted at 1:01 PM on December 7, 2013

I found this really helpful. Check it out  http://flfreviews.weebly.com

Lynn

Posted at 9:49 AM on December 7, 2013

It is also the way she is standing facing the mirror but turned and shes wearing black. If you look you can still see the baby tummy there.So her claims of being a size 4 again and being so skinny so fast are as believable as her claiming to only be in her early 30′s.The hands give it all away and a past close up of her engagement ring tell it all. Come on Kim give it up we all know the truth.

courtney

Posted at 8:58 AM on December 7, 2013

a woman who is of healthy weight before she conceives is recommended to gain 37-54lbs when expecting twins. Kim looked like she gained on the lower end of that and twins tend to be about 20% smaller than a singleton is. she likely had liposuction and a tummy tuck as she said this was her last pregnancy besides most pregnancy weight gained is fat muscle tissue and water not the actual child/children.

alibabby

Posted at 2:14 AM on December 7, 2013

Forgot to mention I only gained 12-15lbs with my pregnancies & I’m currently pregnant with baby #3

alibabby

Posted at 2:11 AM on December 7, 2013

My belly got completely flat after both of my babies in less than 5 days, she didn’t gained too much weight but for having twins maybe its too fast:/ unless she’s wearing a girdle?!?!
Def. Not a size 4 I’m a size 3 and im 5months pregnant my belly and my legs are wayy thinner than hers.

Kaurreche simz

Posted at 8:07 PM on December 6, 2013

me to lose baby weight but i don’t think someone can lose weight in 4 day unless he or she take some type of weight pill to lose all fat on the belly. It look like she in size 5 not 4

Allie

Posted at 7:31 PM on December 6, 2013

I LUV me some Kim,,but I don’t think she is a size 4 . Her belly went down yes but I can c tat her hips r curvier legs r a lil bigger, her pose helps it prob took númerous times to get the rite pic she was trying to achieve & many differ designers fluctuate w/measurements to make u really believe UR actually tat size . And she’s not a petite woman to begin with . It gets harder to loose it tat fast w/age &4 kids w/short amount of time she’s popping them out. She looks good don’t get me wrong, but I hate tat she thinks were tat stupid. Please be honest w/urself, we still LUV u. Congrats!

Lizq8

Posted at 7:26 PM on December 6, 2013

She didn’t look like she put on much weight during her pregnancy(look at her arms) as for the belly TUMMY TUCK !!

mary jo geddes

Posted at 6:17 PM on December 6, 2013

Does it really matter if she lost the weight or not. Lets be real nobody can loose 45 lbs of baby weight in 4 days. Why must we care or fall into their lies live your life and let her live yours.