Kendall Jenner & Harry Styles Have Secret Date At NYC Hotel

Fri, December 6, 2013 8:32pm EDT by 37 Comments
Kendall Jenner Harry Styles Secret Date
Courtesy of Instagram/Gansevoort Meatpacking, FameFlynet

Sweetness and Light

Posted at 5:38 PM on December 16, 2013

I bet her hymen was already broken

Vanessa

Posted at 2:19 PM on December 8, 2013

Harry and Kendall are two of the hottest teens in the world and look amazing together and I want them to ignore the haters and continue dating.Yeah I would love to be in Kendall’s place and date Harry but that’s not going to ever happen so I give up. I’ve never seen so much craziness in my life whenever Harry go on dates. It’s insane. Between the girls fans saying he ruined their life to the crazy larry fans saying he’s gay it’s just a mess. I don’t know how Harry deals with it all, I would go crazy! Every time he’s seen out with someone it’s a complete meltdown in the fandom and I don’t know how Harry is ever going to have a normal relationship with the craziness that surrounds him.

Sandra (@Sandra12695331)

Posted at 1:04 AM on December 8, 2013

I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it.my neighbor’s ex-wife makes every hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for five months but last month her check was 018 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go to this link and read more…JOBS79.COM

Sarah (@Bleme1945)

Posted at 12:01 AM on December 8, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,Rush64.COM
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hate whores

Posted at 7:48 PM on December 7, 2013

Wow,this was planned. These girls went to meet Harry. Am shock Bruce is there watching all this to happen.

David

Posted at 5:05 PM on December 7, 2013

Since I started freelancing over this site, with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to $85 per/h! This is the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I started 7 months ago, and now my monthly income is around $8k. I use this source.. Јоbs95.Соm ==

Elizabeth B. Landry (@ElizabethBLandr)

Posted at 3:37 PM on December 7, 2013

Luis responded I cannot believe that any one able to get paid $6866 in 4 weeks on the computer. blog link>>> F­B­3­9­.­C­­O­­M

Aturned (@Aturned1)

Posted at 3:27 PM on December 7, 2013

my best friend’s step-sister makes $82 hourly on the internet. She has been laid off for five months but last month her payment was $15053 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read Full Report,,,,,,,
Rush64.COM

catherinejmalbon (@catherinejmalbo)

Posted at 10:32 AM on December 7, 2013

my co-worker’s step-sister makes $74 an hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for 7 months but last month her income was $16458 just working on the internet for a few hours. This Site
=======> jobs25.ℭOM

One Direction

Posted at 10:09 AM on December 7, 2013

Harry announced that guys has social microbloggin website OneDirectionSocial.com

glorey mae sorrda

Posted at 7:50 AM on December 7, 2013

HARRY AND TAYLOR NOT KENDALL!!!!

Stillathira99

Posted at 8:44 AM on December 7, 2013

Even im not like taylor but she is more beautiful , pretty , sweet , talented and of course taller than kendell .

glorey mae sorrda

Posted at 7:47 AM on December 7, 2013

G-R-R-R!!!

Madzia (@SweetyMadzia)

Posted at 4:36 AM on December 7, 2013

Another PR stunt. Don’t get hyped people!

Mel

Posted at 2:50 AM on December 7, 2013

WTF are you all stalking these young people, just leave them alone and let them be, putting up their location is just reckless, with all these crazies out here.

KARDASHIANS A.K.A FAMEWHORE

Posted at 1:27 AM on December 7, 2013

Kendall is stalking harry styles obviously cause what is she going to do in nyc anyways except for the fact that she knw that harry styles is in NYC. Harry let the world know in good morning america that he is single and very much available so please stop! As what harry styles said they just went to a dinner maybe kendall was begging him to take her to dinner. Ugh! You should knw that the keeping up when no talents show i mean the kardashians is getting a low ratings now. Thank God! If you dont see harry holding hands with kendall lile they did with taylor and kissing in public then this is all kendalls dreams and will never come true. Stop pushing harry with kendall obviously he doesnt like her sagging breast much!

Mel

Posted at 2:52 AM on December 7, 2013

Umm Kendall frequently fly to NY for modeling jobs and she is their with her sister and friends but of course the tabloid blogs failed to tell that story, you sound like a jealous little idiot, get your a** off of here and go get a life he wouldn’t want you even if not with her and stop reading ROL lies about their show losing ratings, that is also a lie. IDIOT

Sam

Posted at 10:57 PM on December 6, 2013

This story is a complete lie. That picture of Kendall is from the airport in LA! There are pictures of her at the airport with her sister and she is wearing the exact same thing! If this story was true then why did they only get pictures of Kendall and not harry?? They have denied that they are dating, so why do they keep making up stories about them. They were photographed in the same car together only once and they haven’t been seen together since and somehow they are in a “relationship”? Can’t they be just friends? The media needs to stop dragging this out and making a new stories about them everyday! Harry is a good guy and doesn’t deserve to have stupid fake lies written about him.

Mel

Posted at 2:53 AM on December 7, 2013

Because they know that there are idiots like some of the ones on here will believe it and not question the lie, they know they are dealing with fools with no common sense.

Anna

Posted at 10:49 PM on December 6, 2013

Look HARRY is a great guy but if he LIKES KENDALL then its his choice to go out with her and we directioners should suport and respect that<3

Reas

Posted at 10:42 PM on December 6, 2013

WHO THE F CARES. Kendall is a side celebrity no one REALLY cares about and harry is just ugly. Omg seriously write about celebrities that are intresting.

Loopy

Posted at 12:35 AM on December 7, 2013

I just want to say I do not care before some one else says that obviously you care.

Lila

Posted at 2:26 PM on December 8, 2013

Don’t call Harry that you ugly jealous shat. Kendall is a nobody and ugly with her balloon head and huge alien eyes Harry wouldn’t give her the time of day if her family wasn’t paying him to date her. He will never go out with her again because he knows it make us angry.

Liz

Posted at 10:39 PM on December 6, 2013

*Sigh* another PR stunt. Sad that he has to cover up his relationship with Louis. How obvious can they be though? A Jenner/Kardashian? They live off publicity! It’s all so obvious.

abe

Posted at 10:26 PM on December 6, 2013

they asked for free attention like this.

Another K-trashian

Posted at 9:30 PM on December 6, 2013

Avoiding the paparazzi, Puleeeeze! She is instagraming pics of herself stating “incognito.” She totally wants the fame of being with him. That is not how you keep things on the down low. What a skank! Just like her sisters!

Jessica Lyons

Posted at 9:18 PM on December 6, 2013

I think that Kendall and Harry can both do better, I think that Kris is making her do this with Harry because now that Kim isn’t making money anymore, Kris needs to find someone new to fill Kim’s place in the family spotlight. I really think they are doing this for attention and if they ate, Harry I have lost all respect in him and he has become the Harry or celeb that I hoped he wouldn’t be when One Direction became big. These stories about them make the two of them look like idiots for doing this for attention and proves that the are nothing but two fools for doing this. HARRY REALIZE THAT YOUR FANS LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE, KENDALL IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE AND WOULDNT BE SPEAKING TO YOU IF YOU WERENT THIS BIG CELEB, PLEASE REALIZE THIS!!

Loopy

Posted at 12:38 AM on December 7, 2013

So annoying, we all know the KKG kingdom has krashed

Mel

Posted at 2:54 AM on December 7, 2013

LOLyou are truly a delusional b*tch.

Mel

Posted at 2:55 AM on December 7, 2013

B*tch you are wayyyyyyyy to old for this type of slander.

ha!

Posted at 9:16 PM on December 6, 2013

they had sex

Audrey

Posted at 9:28 PM on December 6, 2013

Honey, he is gay. With Louis or not. Or maybe bi. But seriously. Caroline, Taylor, Kendall. All December. All promo time. All PR stunt

Cara

Posted at 9:47 PM on December 6, 2013

He’s not gay or bi. If he were, I am 100% sure he and Nick Grimshaw would be dating, but they’re not. This happens in the winter because that’s when they stop touring and he is in one place and has time to date.

Madzia (@SweetyMadzia)

Posted at 5:12 AM on December 7, 2013

yup! but people don’t see this!

Madzia (@SweetyMadzia)

Posted at 5:13 AM on December 7, 2013

I was replying to Audrey!

heaven

Posted at 8:54 PM on December 6, 2013

they look cute together

Aly

Posted at 2:50 PM on December 7, 2013

Harry Styles went to the hotel just to visit his friend Hailey Baldwin, who is in the same hotel than Kendall, because she is with Kylie, and her friends Telana, Anastasia and Jordyn.