Dr. Jennifer Arnold: ‘Little Couple’ Star Announces She’s Fighting Cancer

Fri, December 6, 2013 9:38am EDT by 22 Comments
Dr. Jennifer Arnold Cancer
Courtesy Of abc

Estela Warren

Posted at 1:20 AM on April 9, 2014

I pray for you every night for your healing. Stay strong and keep the faith. I admire your husband and I pray him also and may God bless you. We love you Jen and hang in there. We stand for power!!

Jacqueline Blake

Posted at 9:22 AM on March 21, 2014

Jennifer, I love your show and I will be praying for you that your cancer will stay in remission.

nancy

Posted at 3:27 PM on March 18, 2014

YOUR SHOW IS AWSOME,THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO SEE HOW YOU LIVE..MY PRAYERS GO OUT YOUR WAY,BLESS YOU AND YOUR WONDERFUL FAMILY.

honesty

Posted at 9:48 PM on March 12, 2014

These two people are so wonderful! Intelligent, kind, loving so many things to say about them. I love them and their show. I am so happy for them and their new family, Jen will overcome this. She has determination, support from her husband and family and the exact attitude you need to beat cancer. Please put up more of these stories and take out the nonsense categories! Get rid of the Kardashians, Miley, Justin and Selena and all the foolish rap loosers oh yeah and all those fools who can’t keep their clothes on!!

tiny

Posted at 10:14 PM on March 4, 2014

Jen, you are beautiful. Don’t let anyone or anything tell you different! your in my prayers

kriste

Posted at 11:59 AM on March 1, 2014

So heartbroken for Jen when I saw this news on the preview. My prayers are with her and her family for a miraculous outcome. They are so deserving and have had more than their share of struggles in life.

Nikki

Posted at 6:28 PM on February 12, 2014

Prayers to your family

Richelle Sufficool

Posted at 4:26 PM on December 30, 2013

On behalf of myself and my family: Jen you and your family warm my heart and soul. You are all the good things in life. Watching you makes me happy. I pray for a speedy and full recovery. From my family to yours… Prayers and well wishes to my favorite family ever on television. I love your family. Thank you for sharing your story with us. It’s been amazing. God bless and get well fast so I can selfishly indulge in my favorite guilty pleasure… Yes… It’s you and your family.

Warmly
Richelle Sufficool

Kate

Posted at 11:24 AM on December 29, 2013

My heart breaks for you & your family but if anyone is strong enough to beat this it is Jen is an amazing woman who has a fabulous husband behind her & 2 very strong reasons to get through this & she will no doubt about it.
Lost of Love Kate (from Australia)

sue huff

Posted at 12:40 PM on December 26, 2013

i so enjoy your show ,but im so sorry to learn you are facing cancer(jen)

trina

Posted at 3:02 PM on December 23, 2013

Thank you for allowing the world into your home. I believe that you teach people how to show love in a family as couples these days need to remember how to do this. People these days I feel do not take there vow seriously. Through better or worst. That is how it is done. You show this every week > It is wonderfull.
I am on the same page as Jen; myself mom and both sister have walked in her steps. Keep smiling.

Dr. Iris St. John

Posted at 6:25 AM on December 23, 2013

Our beloved grandson is adopted (from Korea), so we were delighted to watch the adoption of William, and are looking forward to meeting Zoey in the new season. Meanwhile, we are praying for a quick recovery for Jen. I learned that I had thyroid cancer just after our own daughter was born, so I am very aware of the trauma cancer can bring to a new mother. I am also, however, aware of what a powerful motivator parenthood is for survival. We’re rooting for you, Jen!!!

arleen

Posted at 1:48 AM on December 13, 2013

I would just like to say thank you for allowing us to follow your wonderful journey through life.. Your an inspiration to all. God has blessed you with this beautiful family and I know he will give you the strength to fight and Win!

Lilla Ellis Smith

Posted at 8:29 PM on December 12, 2013

YOU ARE A BIG INSPIRATION TO ME IN HOW YOU LOVE AND CARE FOR THE KIDS ALL OVER THE WORLD. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE IN MY PRAYERS. LIKE YOU SAID THIS IS A SMALL BUMP IN THE ROAD. STAY STRONG KEEP THAT BEAUTIFUL SMILE GOING AND REMEMBER YOU HAVE PEOPLE THAT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO LOVE YOU AND IS PRAYING FOR A HEALTHY RECOVERY.

lu

Posted at 3:16 PM on December 8, 2013

So sad to see only 5 comments, but I think I know why. Bill is so rude. I wrote a comment to his pet shop, and he blocked me. I was just trying to tell him about the people that don’t live in the area. Maybe he was going through issues, but being rude and blocking people are SO IMMATURE! I “NEVER” said anything bad. Now his wife is ill, he has two new kids, and I can’t even wish them well. OK? SO I WON’T! You think your so COOL? Well, guess again. I stopped watching this show because of your ignorance. Now, you want PRAYERS? I’m better than you. I “WILL” PRAY FOR HER AND THOSE KIDS! YOU, NEED TO SHOW RESPECT AND PRAY FOR “YOURSELF”! Very disappointed in you. GROW UP!

Joe

Posted at 11:33 AM on December 9, 2013

Okay stalker, maybe you shouldn’t send messages to a private business to someone you don’t know. Get a life.

Kandi Quintana

Posted at 11:19 AM on December 7, 2013

Jen I watch u all the time n I totally can’t wait to C more of the show I watch reruns all the time ur such A insperation to the world so many prayers going out to u today tomarrow n always prayers for Jen from Albuquerque NM God Bless Bill n the kids as well ♥♥♥♥ you Jen

catherinejmalbon (@catherinejmalbo)

Posted at 10:27 AM on December 7, 2013

my neighbor’s sister-in-law makes $77 an hour on the laptop. She has been laid off for nine months but last month her pay check was $19001 just working on the laptop for a few hours. browse around this site====> jobs25.ℭOM

karen anderson

Posted at 2:25 AM on December 7, 2013

Jen – watch your show all the time and think you are a wonderful person and mom. You can beat this, you have accomplished what you set your mind to so far – stay strong!!!!!

Loopy

Posted at 12:44 AM on December 7, 2013

Love you Jen
Many prayers and love to all

morekare

Posted at 11:31 AM on December 6, 2013

Keep on fighting it. You are loved. God bless you, Jennifer, and your lovely family.

Joan Hylton

Posted at 10:37 PM on February 14, 2014

Wish you well you are very strong person. I know you will make through this struggll. I have you in my prayers. Love Joan