Demi Lovato On Her Blue Hair: ‘At Some Point It’s Going To Fall Off’

Fri, December 6, 2013 9:47am EDT by 6 Comments
Demi Lovato NYLON Hair
SplashNews

Demi paired her bright blue hair with a bold red lip at the ‘NYLON’ magazine party on Dec. 5 in West Hollywood, Calif. The party celebrated Demi, who is on the cover of the January 2014 issue!

Demi Lovato, 21, showed off a super dramatic makeup look — super bright hair, bold lips, and long, luxe lashes. See what Demi told HollywoodLife.com about her blue hair below!

Demi Lovato At ‘NYLON’ Party — Blue Hair & Red Lips

Demi’s face was flawless — luckily, we know her skincare regime so we can copy her look!

Demi Speaks About Her Blue Hair

HollywoodLife.com spoke exclusively to Demi backstage at The X Factor in November, where she told us:

“The dangerous thing about being so impulsive with hair color is at some point it’s going to fall off! So, if I could I’d probably have a different color every single day, like some days I miss my blonde hair and like, oh man, I wish I had black hair today, but do you know how hard it is going from black to blonde?

Like, if I wanted to change my color. And if you have a color like this you can’t just go from dark to blue because then you have to dye it bleach and it’s like all this stuff. It’s like tattoos — you think it’s great in the moment you get it and then a week later you’re like, ‘Maybe I should’ve waited because I think that would’ve been better on my foot’ or something. You gotta think about it first!”

We love the blue Demi! What do you think, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee, Reporting by Russ Weakland

More Demi Lovato Beauty News:

1. Demi Lovato Without Makeup: Her Clear Skin Secrets
  2. Demi Lovato: Glowing Makeup-Free Face — Get The Look
  3. Demi Lovato: Get Her Cool Neon Makeup In ‘Neon Lights’ Video

Chloe Seghorn

Posted at 3:49 PM on December 10, 2013

Demi Lovato looks much better how she was before but now she’s getting better. I found another job which was good for me now. Demi could be the next top hits ever. Her Song (Let It Go) was one of the best song ever! 10 stars Demi Lovato. You shine my way light out! Let go of everything, Let go of all the hates, Let go of ex-friends who I don’t care, This is what I am now…. The original same smart girl and it will never bother me anymore. All I have is Jacob Bauer in my life, including my old friends I had! Thank You Demi

undrakh

Posted at 1:56 AM on December 7, 2013

she has too much makeup on that photo it looks disgusting

richard

Posted at 2:09 AM on December 7, 2013

I wish Demi would show me her pubic hair (the hair between her lovely legs)

sakura

Posted at 2:46 PM on December 6, 2013

I don’t like to judge people. But oké for this time i do. I don’t really love her blue hair she should change her hair and make it longer.

Kathleen T. Hart (@KathleenTHart)

Posted at 3:10 PM on December 6, 2013

just as Diana answered I didn’t even know that a single mom able to earn $5882 in 1 month on the internet. check it out>>> F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­­Ⅿ

jenniferaroberts (@jenniferarobert)

Posted at 1:27 PM on December 6, 2013

my buddy’s sister makes $80/hour on the laptop. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her income was $13257 just working on the laptop for a few hours. check=======> jobs25.ℭOM