Dakota Johnson As Anastasia Steele On ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Set

Fri, December 6, 2013 5:09pm EDT by 21 Comments
Fameflynet

Karen

Posted at 5:39 PM on July 28, 2014

Ugly …fish face!! OMG I can’t believe Dakota was chosen to play this character……

ANDREA

Posted at 1:55 PM on May 21, 2014

ANA WASNT UGLY, YOU STUPID PEOPLE AND SHE DID LOOK LIKE A 22 YEARS OLD WOMAN, DAKOTA IS UGLY AND UGLY AND UGLY

ladypurr9

Posted at 12:14 AM on January 27, 2014

Good lord! I guess this is the place for crude, tasteless and shallow-minded arm-chair critics to come and vent! You’re all pretty damn cruel. Dakota Johnson is lovely and I think she has that quality of innocense that is Anastasia. Give the cast a chance for heavens sake. You all have no idea what goes into casting and bringing a book to the silver screen. Jamie and Dakota have great chemistry so zip it!

Angie Hogan

Posted at 3:02 PM on February 13, 2014

Liessss you tell

Julz

Posted at 11:15 PM on January 14, 2014

So after researching dakota johnson she has grown on me. I was fussing over how she doesn’t look like the book version of Anastasia but after seeing pictures of her from the movie set she actually captures Ana’s essence. She is also known for being a great actress, and she is a pretty girl so there is hope! I think after all the movie is going to be a success:)!

julzz

Posted at 1:08 AM on January 12, 2014

I have to add, or the girl from Gilmore girls. that’s the kinda look they shold have went for. for gods sake, Kristen Stewart would have been a better fit and she is the twilight girl

Renee

Posted at 10:47 PM on December 27, 2013

Dakota is a very ugly ,frumpy and old looking.She will never be able to protray ana the way the character deserves to be portrayed.In my oppion Ana is described as a naturally beautiful girl that gets away with very little makeup.She is supposed to have dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. from the books description she also has a delicate turned up nose and full lips.Do any of these description remind you of the ugly, easy and old looking Dakota.I don’t think so. This movie is a joke. I think Jamie is handsom and It is a shame that he is stuck with such a ugly costar. I can’t ever picture a Handsome millionare falling in love with that frumpy looking plain Jane. The producers backstabed the fans that made E.l James a millionare. Because they First and formost miscasted a terrible Ann and some other characters that don’t fit the Descriptions. I don’t care to watch this cheap movie. I hope it bombs in the box office. The movie will never compare to the wonderfull books series.

Andrea

Posted at 12:45 AM on January 20, 2014

totally agree with you..i am barely finishing the second book and i rather stick to the imaginary characters that i pictures in my head

Angie hogan

Posted at 3:01 PM on February 13, 2014

Amen! I totally agree a million percent

whatever

Posted at 12:10 PM on December 27, 2013

she has a realy ugly face

Buttercup

Posted at 2:21 AM on December 9, 2013

Can’t wait for this film to be released and BOMB at the box office so badly. I’m sick and tired of reading about the production, casting choices or EL James designing lingerie now for Scandinavian “fans”. To all the people who “loved” the books: go out, get a life and stop fantasizing about a man that does not exist and never will.
The books have made millions and yet they are producing a cheap TV movie for cinema because they now that you are so stupid and will go and see it anyways. Don’t you feel that you deserve better than than? After all, you made EL James a millionaire!

Susy

Posted at 8:40 PM on December 7, 2013

Stop with the hating! I personally wanted an actress who is 30 to play Anastasia and when I first saw who they chose I was very disappointed because I couldn’t envision it. After seeing the onset pics I can see it. She looks just like Anna and I should know since I’ve probably read the books five or six times already. I can even see Dornan as Grey now. Give them a chance and stop the hating. She looks so cute and innocent and he looks hot and intense.

olivia

Posted at 4:28 PM on February 6, 2014

susy i so much agree with you and i cant wait for the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOawayDakota

Posted at 1:53 PM on December 7, 2013

I’ve seen hookers look younger & more innocent than this girl… not working people hahahahaha stop hiring people to post positive comments, you are not changing our minds, Dakota is a tragic miscasting!

fozia tabasum

Posted at 6:17 AM on December 10, 2013

hahaha very well said!!

alasteirwzq600 (@alasteirwzq600)

Posted at 12:03 PM on December 7, 2013

my co-worker’s step-mother makes $84 every hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for seven months but last month her payment was $20481 just working on the internet for a few hours.
visit here..——> j­o­b­s­5­3.ℭOM

Iri

Posted at 11:46 AM on December 7, 2013

she is too ugly for this role…

Dany

Posted at 8:29 AM on December 7, 2013

This Dakota looks really old…She kind of reminds me of a mom who has 3 kids and doesn’t really have time to take care of herself..Dakota looks so bad and tired in these photos and I’m shocked they didn’t even attempt to cover up her bags and wrinkles

Mary

Posted at 8:27 AM on December 7, 2013

Ana is plain in the sense that she is your average girl and doesn’t care for material things or makeup or fashion. She is in fact a very beautiful girl and is described that way with those exact words in the books

Sophie

Posted at 8:17 AM on December 7, 2013

That´s nothing gorgeous about this girl, have you seen a gorgeous person..She’s an average girl, boring with no personnality.
This Dakota only got the role in this film because her mom is friend with the director, that practically beg for she be in the movie

Alice

Posted at 7:02 AM on December 7, 2013

She’s gorgeous! But not a good actress to play Ana she looks too old to play Ana. Ana is suppose to be 21 and Dakota looks about 30 years old