‘X Factor’ Recap: Final 4 Acts Revealed After Dramatic Elimination

Thu, December 5, 2013 11:59pm EDT by 49 Comments
Rion Paige Ellona Santiago
Courtesy of Fox

how To sing in tune

Posted at 1:12 PM on February 2, 2014

I want to to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit
of it. I have got you book-marked to check out new things you post…

Anne Bennet

Posted at 8:21 PM on December 10, 2013

Unfortunately I think a lot of us are sick and tired of Demi L. and her disrepect for Simon and her arrogant attitude. She is so un-likeable and that affects her “girls”. I agree she made Ellona too theatrical – that was Demi’s choice. I hope she’s not a judge in the next season. I’m sick and tired of her.

alamint

Posted at 10:13 PM on December 6, 2013

I really respected her and her family and was rooting for her. I wish she didn’t have to rip off her skirt and show her legs every performance. I wish she had worn something more mature a couple times. It made things too theatrical which is a part of the Filipino curse that has doomed all the good Filipino singers on these shows. It makes things too pageantry, people want to feel genuineness. She’s a sweetheart so she should go far in life. Pray for her sister.

Garry Anderson

Posted at 5:50 PM on December 6, 2013

Neither Ellona nor Rion made any mistakes in song choice or performance. Obviously, the voters are NOT voting for talent, but for their special interest groups, like poor boy or single dad. All previous voter eliminations have not been based upon talent, but on social status. With this voting mentality, most likely Jeff and Carlito will be the two finalists. Too bad there is no mechanism where the Judges can override seemingly poor voter decisions.

Greg

Posted at 10:40 PM on December 6, 2013

Then that would eliminate the need for public voting all together. Ellona acted like a whore and the voters didn’t like her for it. She needed to go.

frankie

Posted at 6:58 AM on December 9, 2013

you are stupid and innocent Mr.Greg…when you saw a girl dressed up like ellona you called it a Whore…you better lived in a jungle you stupid bicth.

Greg

Posted at 4:09 PM on December 6, 2013

Ellona was so overrated. They tried to make her sexy and all that did was piss me off. When should a 17 yo dress like that and act that way. I predicted that she was the first to go home last night because the judges make such a big deal about her but know the the TV audience saw what I saw. She looked and acted like a “little whore”. Rion’s time had come as well. I wish that Simon would have sent it to a “Deadlock” though. I tired of Carlito as well. He will go first next week since the judges slobber all over him too.