Paul Walker Loving Tribute Video Released By ‘Fast & Furious’ Team

Thu, December 5, 2013 7:27am EST by 18 Comments

A heartrending video of Paul Walker clips from his ‘Fast and Furious’ films has been lovingly put together to the poignant song, ‘Coming Home,’ by the film’s production company. Grab a tissue before you watch it.

It’s been such an emotional week for Paul Walker‘s family members and friends. After learning that his Dec. 4 autopsy report revealed that he died from traumatic and thermal injuries after his horrific Nov. 30 car crash, this touching video is a wonderful tribute to his memory that shows his most powerful moments in the Fast & Furious films.

Paul Walker Loving Memory Tribute Video Released By ‘Fast & Furious’ Team

In the video, a montage of Paul’s most poignant moments in the film’s franchise flash onscreen, including him smiling and laughing with his beloved co-stars, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson and Vin Diesel.

A clip of Vin one of the films also appears, showing that the cast was truly a family, on and off-screen. He gives a toast and says, “The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. Salut, mi familia.”

The song in the tribute, “Coming Home,” sung by J. Cole and Skylar Grey, has beautiful and fitting lyrics:

I’m coming home

I’m coming home,

Tell the world I’m coming home

Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday

I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes.

The last image of the video is of Paul leaning against a car, looking into the distance, with the words “In Loving Memory” shown above him.

While the cast and crew mourn the loss of Paul, production of Fast & Furious 7 has shut down, Universal Studios said in a statement Dec. 4.

Right now, all of us at Universal are dedicated to providing support to Paul’s immediate family and our extended Fast & Furious family of cast, crew and filmmakers. At this time we feel it is our responsibility to shut down production on Fast & Furious 7 for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise.

Paul Walker’s Autopsy Results Revealed

The autopsy conducted by Los Angeles County Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner revealed that the driver of the car, Roger Rodas, 38, died of multiple traumatic injuries. Paul, 40, died of the “combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries,” according to the report.

“What thermal injuries basically means is that the bodies were SEVERELY burned. When we say traumatic injuries, these injuries are consistent with injuries that typically occur in traffic accidents,” Captain Kades with the LA County Coroner’s Department told HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “They were SEVERELY burned.”

The injuries occurred when the automobile hit fixed objects — the trees and the light pole. Both deaths have been ruled an accident. Toxicology reports on both Paul and Roger will be available in six to eight weeks.

We’re so glad that such a lovely video was released to pay tribute to Paul’s memory. Our hearts continue to go out to everyone affected by Paul and Roger’s deaths.

– Ivy Jacobson

More Paul Walker News:

1. Paul Walker’s Autopsy Results — Died From Traumatic & Thermal Injuries
  2. Paul Walker Burned Alive — Footage Reveals He Was Trapped After Crash
  3. Paul Walker’s Daughter Meadow: First Photo Grieving After Father’s Death

veerendra

Posted at 3:16 PM on July 11, 2014

I miss u so much paul.. Really i love ur smile in every film mainly fast furious parts..we all are waiting for fast furious7 but ur not there movie is not there. Guyd im big fan of him . just see my facebook account(Veeru Nath). Im a car racer.. bcoz of u i got a big name. In car races…jesus he must be happy where he lives..

sue b

Posted at 6:54 PM on March 19, 2014

Paul Walker If one day the speed kills me do not cry because I was smiling Its hard not to cry thou I still miss Paul walker

Deloras

Posted at 10:55 PM on February 7, 2014

Movie surveys are one with the best ways in which you can ascertain whether you like to see a film.
Well it means which you no longer worry about paying for DVD rentals or buying expensive DVD movies to add to
your movie collection. There are many benefits in watching movies online.

Konstantine

Posted at 6:44 PM on December 30, 2013

I really miss him and I’m really devastated for his death. our world lost A HUMAN.he was one in a million. he was kind good actor gorgeous and his absence is really sad to all of us that we had the luck to “meet” him from his movies.he left the world because he is needed in heaven to help humanity…as he did when he was alive.Its really sad and I just can’t believe he’s gone…my condolences to Roger’s and Paul’s family…SO SAD …..:'(
Paul we love you and we miss you. rest in peace and paradise. it’s where you belong.
Oh God!! I can’t get over it…oh Paul :(((

leo

Posted at 5:26 PM on December 28, 2013

R.I.P :””””””””””'(

Jennifer

Posted at 12:37 AM on December 10, 2013

Meadow..sweetie I kno how hard this is for u..I’m all sorry but family a d will stand with you be strong sweetie may God bless you and it family..aloha

Haaris

Posted at 9:10 PM on December 7, 2013

R.I.P
we’ll miss you

Vashti

Posted at 12:12 AM on December 7, 2013

goodbye to an angel who’s needed in heaven, even if you gone too soon, you are the light of the world. the show wil never be the same without you if they decide to come out with a new or the last fast and furious i hope they use or add the clips to movie as saying goodbye and close off the end not only for sayin good bye but for in your memory

jim

Posted at 3:16 PM on December 5, 2013

What a tragedy. A great actor. A great man. Gone way to soon. Thoughts go out to his family especially his daughter. RIP Paul walker. My STi will definitely wear a decal in your memory.

Michael Chaprazov

Posted at 2:58 PM on December 5, 2013

Goodbye Paul Walker!

I said goodbye to you today.
In my quick and very sudden way.
A hidden tear was shed.

Empty chair, an unspoken reminder of you.
Great pain of so many goodbyes.

You joined the others who paved the way for you.
The leader, the song-man.
The one who decided that he’d just had enough.
Saying farewell to you all has been so tough.

Those of us left behind, keep your memory alive.
Working hard every day to help others survive.
I try not to wake you, for there is no time.
When trying to divide eight hours by nine.
Chair no longer empty, a new soul to tend.
Hidden tears suppressed.
A new beginning to the end.
Someone is waiting for me,
Someone is alive today and will make a film, because film is my place and role.
Sometimes we cry cause we can’t save them all,
God sometimes won’t let us interfere when he calls.
A baby’s first breath when he looks at me,
The joy of my first delivery.
The tear i wipe a way with my own hands,
Very quickly and suddenly came the end of my life. Fast and furious. Just as in an episode in the movie” Fast & Furious “.
The night seems so dark and the morning so bright.
Who will i save ?
Who will hold my hand during their last breath and without fear on my way to the kingdom of heaven?

Who will enter this world of mine so sudden and rapid and severe shift?
As a father, as an actor and mostly as a friend on set?
Who? Who? Who?

Rest in peace!

elinor.ge (@elinorge1)

Posted at 2:46 PM on December 5, 2013

my buddy’s half-sister makes $63 every hour on the laptop. She has been without a job for 8 months but last month her income was $19859 just working on the laptop for a few hours. learn this here now >>>>> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Malene Jensen

Posted at 1:29 PM on December 5, 2013

I was crying watching it! it so sad. I was not the biggest fan of him, but i feel sad that he have past away <3 I know he's dead but in my heart I hope not <3 Love to Paul Walker, a great actor, and a great person. I will pray for his family and friends!

Jasmine

Posted at 1:23 PM on December 5, 2013

oh yea… and wasn’t that song by p.diddy and his group dirty money??? That damn song wasn’t by no j.cole… Atleast from what I remember, mayb j.cole did a remix… But the real song was by p.diddy from his train to paris album. U guys should go listen to it. its a good song even tho its old now… *shrugs*

Jasmine

Posted at 1:20 PM on December 5, 2013

The video was REALLIE touching. Watching that video has definitely woken me up 2 the fact that he’s gone now. Can’t get excited anymore if they decide to come out with a new fast and furious because he won’t b in it. But I will b watching the last one they made with him in theaters just to see him in action one good last time. I jus hope they did the movie well with the best ending possible, cause i dnt want to waste my money.

R.I.P Paul Walker.. U will NEVER b forgotten.. Nor will u EVER b replaced by another actor..

me

Posted at 11:24 AM on December 5, 2013

Wow that was sad his co stars really loved him like family.

MARIA

Posted at 10:42 AM on December 5, 2013

HERMOSO ,,Y SIN PALABRAS ,JAMAS ABRA NADIE COMO EL .TE VAMOS A EXTARAÑAR PAUL

Loui

Posted at 10:13 AM on December 5, 2013

What an awesome tribute, to an awesome man and human being.
Sorry I post on every site, but I loved Paul Walker as if I knew him personally.

Awesome tribute to a great man.

Posted at 7:37 AM on December 5, 2013

Such a fitting tribute to a man who loved life, lived life and now has gone home. It brought tears to my eyes. Paul you will surely be missed, but what you left behind is something that will live forever. God Bless you and all those you have left to grieve your amazing life.