Paul Walker’s Funeral: When It Will Finally Be Held

Thu, December 5, 2013 2:19pm EDT by 20 Comments
Paul Walker Funeral
Courtesy Photo

Mariah

Posted at 9:56 PM on December 28, 2013

Dear the family of Paul walker’

Paul was one of the best people on fast and furious! I am very sorry for your loss! I know how it feels! He was a amazing man and it is not only hard for you guys but hard for his fans too! I am praying for each and every one of you❤️

Sally

Posted at 12:42 AM on December 10, 2013

Paul Walker will be greatly missed by family,friends, and the world Rest in peace our beloved Angel.

phoenix

Posted at 8:00 PM on December 6, 2013

I really hope they air it live on tv due to the millions of fans he have all over the world..I would really like to feel apart of the ceremony..it will make me feel like I’m actually there paying my respect &sayin goodbye…my favorite actor…Rip paul walker our heavenly angel

Jacob

Posted at 7:45 PM on December 6, 2013

October 3.???? Please correct that. Do you guys mean December 3.

ana

Posted at 9:32 AM on December 6, 2013

He has so many fans all over the world, so many people who like him and would like to be present…. I would like to see a little part of the ceremony (a prayer or a song) just to feel that I am part of it, I am praying with his family and friends for him. Think on broadcast a little part by an international television channel (as they did with MJ). I liked him a lot as an actor, as an human being,and I am gonna miss him a lot. Please share a little of this momet with us….All my thoughts are with the family. Have strength. Rest in Peace dear Angel

Meagan Jonquil Jeffrey

Posted at 8:14 AM on December 6, 2013

I think a perfect funeral service for Paul would be to have a private one for his family, friends and loved ones and one with the F&F crew and fans can be part of, with some of the F&F cars, with flowers on them.. It would be perfect as he was in our homes for so long with the F&F franchise.

Nicole

Posted at 11:33 PM on December 5, 2013

Are you sure about your facts?? Just wondering because if they have been together for 7 years and she is only 23 they would have gotten together when she was only 16???

Nicole

Posted at 11:46 PM on December 5, 2013

Wow so I guess you do have your facts straight. Lol

Meagan Jonquil Jeffrey

Posted at 8:12 AM on December 6, 2013

Actually they HAVE been together on and off since she was 16, if you read up on Paul you’d have found this out. :)

Anastasia

Posted at 5:00 PM on December 7, 2013

Its true. She started babysitting for him when she was 14 and they started dating when she was 16. Check around its documented over the years on
many sites

Meeting Singles--► MixedPartner

Posted at 11:02 PM on December 5, 2013

REAL partner seeker?OPEN to join a group where all members believe Interracial relationship?Love sees no color..Why not GO TO~~~ ( MixedPartner.c0m ) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. All members in the site believe interracial relationship.So,how about you?Join us to have a special mixed relationship.ttt

me

Posted at 10:50 PM on December 5, 2013

Of course his girlfriend would be equally heartbroken they spent alot of time together 7 years and counting but he was also very close to his family.I feel sorry for her.

heyerncbzxvzxv

Posted at 9:39 PM on December 5, 2013

Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.ffffffffffffggggggggg

sue

Posted at 8:21 PM on December 5, 2013

I doubt his gf is “most devastated” by his death.. I am sure its his Daughter and parents.

Nicky

Posted at 7:43 AM on December 7, 2013

They wrote ONE of the people most devastated, not THE most devastated. I’m sure she and his family feels closely the same pain, devastation and misery over the loss of their loved one, but in my opinion, it’s not a contest about who suffers more. It’s really hard on everyone involved.

Sicert1989 (@Sicert1989)

Posted at 5:22 PM on December 5, 2013

my buddy’s mom makes $78 hourly on the internet. She has been laid off for 9 months but last month her paycheck was $19999 just working on the internet for a few hours. view it….
Rush64.COM

Pricilia

Posted at 4:54 PM on December 5, 2013

Keep waiting for the news ans praying that may God give His comfort for his family

Mary W. Harmon (@MaryWHarmon)

Posted at 3:53 PM on December 5, 2013

what Katherine answered I am taken by surprise that some people can make 5239 bucks in one month on the computer. visit… F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­­Ⅿ

elinor.ge (@elinorge1)

Posted at 2:51 PM on December 5, 2013

my buddy’s half-sister makes $63 every hour on the laptop. She has been without a job for 8 months but last month her income was $19859 just working on the laptop for a few hours. learn this here now >>>>> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Baloushi

Posted at 7:11 PM on December 6, 2013

Rip paul walker soon sad