Harry Styles & Kendall Jenner Starting Long Distance Relationship?

Thu, December 5, 2013 9:09am EST by 23 Comments
Harry Styles Kendall Jenner Relationship
Fameflynet

Wellington

Posted at 6:50 AM on April 12, 2014

Harry should not get her pregnant.Kendall should take time to decide when she wants to start a family.Hope she will consider giving me a relationship chance.

Wellington

Posted at 6:37 AM on April 12, 2014

It’s great to talk about my views especially when it comes to someone I want to have a realationship with.Kendall Jenner looked very beautiful in the Sharri Hill dresses.If I could have any woman in the world it would be her in a heartbeat.

Wellington

Posted at 6:28 AM on April 12, 2014

Hello all viewers I would like to say the young woman should not be with Harry.Kendall Jenner should be with me.Im loving, honest, protective, respectful, independent and etc in good things.I don’t smoke, drink or do drugs and I never have and never will.I like to walk a lot it’s good for me and I sing while doing it very enjoyable.

Beliebectioner

Posted at 8:23 PM on February 19, 2014

I dont care that theyre together, but I dont think he should get her pregnant

.lovesickforharry56

Posted at 8:16 PM on January 20, 2014

DISGUSTING–get me a barf bag This is for publicity i bet Kendall doesnt knw what the word love means!

Reccy

Posted at 9:42 PM on January 14, 2014

Ok, rly ? i never shipped these two . i will scream if shes pregnant , and no , not for good reasons .

Directioner

Posted at 4:45 PM on January 5, 2014

I honestly think that this is a very cute relationship. I love Kendall and Harry. Now to be honest, I think if you were a real directioner you would except the fact that they’re dating and leave them be. They’re there own person let them be happy.

Molly

Posted at 7:38 AM on January 6, 2014

youre totally right

Tsogo

Posted at 12:28 PM on January 3, 2014

Oh come on guys, Harry also needs a life, i mean duh! He’s a guys, besides i think they look cute together….:p

LaLa

Posted at 4:16 AM on December 13, 2013

Harry kinda looks like a white mexican.

LaLa

Posted at 12:07 AM on December 11, 2013

Well at least she got it right with white :-)

Stupid Haters

Posted at 12:26 AM on December 9, 2013

This is actually funny, because as soon as they go out with actually pictures taken you people shut up. Gosh can’t they be friends. Besides she’s not even a K. She is a Jenner!!!!! Leave the girl alone. And who are you crazy people to decide if she has talent or not. I love Harry to death, but I’m not going to go around saying who he can and can’t be with. If he wants to date her let him date her. It’s not like he’s going to date any of you anyways. And it’s people like you that are holding her back. Always putting her and Kylie down because of what Kim did and who her mom is. Seriously people!!! That was years ago!! GET OVER IT! And you always say she has done nothing get noticed. She is an inspiring model. She has her own clothing line with her sister. That’s two things right there that can get you famous fast. Just lay off her. You only say things like that because you can’t wait for her or Kylie to screw up so you can bring them down. I’m a Directioner myself but you guys are being crazy, jealous, haters over an 18 year old. Get A LIfe.

Preach

Posted at 12:28 AM on December 9, 2013

Thank you. Someone who thinks the K’s have already been punished enough for there past mistakes. This girl is only 18. You people have major jealousy problems. Haters!!!!

Alyssa

Posted at 8:34 PM on December 12, 2013

High Five I agree with you

v1

Posted at 10:43 PM on December 7, 2013

Yep! You meet your match there funny man. Good ridden!!! As long as you do not get anyway near Ms. Swift, we are “OK”. Keep going, good job. Sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary

Posted at 11:03 PM on December 6, 2013

Harry can do better then a jenner or ktrashian, anyone is better then a member from that family from media hell!

Rose

Posted at 9:15 PM on December 5, 2013

Harry you do not have to go to Mailbu to the Jenner’s for Tacos. I am sure there are a lot of excellent Mexican Restaurants in London. Please, please, please ,stay away from that talentless Kendall Jenner, she is neither a Supermodel nor in love. She only has excellent Public Relations and that’s all, and that is not a talent.

Jessica

Posted at 7:00 PM on December 5, 2013

OMFG!!!!! Let this go, they are not dating! it was a publicity stunt, they both denied that they are dating and they haven’t even seen each other since probably the AMAs. LET IT GO!!!

Directioner4ever

Posted at 11:20 AM on December 5, 2013

harry i dont want yoy wirh her. you said you didnt want to date a model. your making your fans feel like they are not models and you wouldnt be dating them. please harry i think you should find someone else. btw people are right where is the proof

seriously....

Posted at 11:18 AM on December 5, 2013

Ya’ll are STILL continuing to make up stories. What part of PR stunt don’t ya’ll understand?

cza

Posted at 10:33 AM on December 5, 2013

i don’t like kendall for harry :( can’t he choose another lady?

gogo

Posted at 10:12 AM on December 5, 2013

so where are the pictures? there should be evidences if they really went on the so called date.

Thexx

Posted at 9:32 AM on December 5, 2013

Made Up story.this so called date Never happend because harry has been and still is nyc.stop making Up a relationship that doean’t exist.