Taylor Swift Reveals Why Dating Is Hard: ‘Men Are Intimidated By Me’

Wed, December 4, 2013 4:38pm EDT by 17 Comments
Jason Kempin/Entertainment/Getty/FameFlyNet

megapolis hack

Posted at 2:38 AM on June 22, 2014

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins
to help with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not
seeing very good results. If you know of any
please share. Kudos!

kim

Posted at 4:59 AM on December 9, 2013

How can she find someone right now when she’s really busy touring the world. On her part, I guess what makes it hard is because of her schedule. A really busy young woman, awards everywhere, opening for famous shows and awards, singing with the prince and making great music. She doesn’t even have time for her friends.

Natalie

Posted at 6:27 PM on December 5, 2013

She claims that dating is hard for her because guys think she’s intimidating but I completely doubt that’s the case. Maybe the fact that she’s dated like 13 guys and writes songs about them and publicly humiliated some of them and whines and complains about them for months until she finds another famous guy plays a big factor in why it’s hard to date her? And the way she acted towards Harry Styles at the VMAs was really immature. Like I get it. He’s your ex, that’s understandable but seriously. Be a little more mature about the situation. Let me just point out one last thing. She almost always plays the victim in all of her songs. The only song, that I know of, where she admitted that it was her fault was Back to December and that’s only 1 out of like 50 songs. Don’t get me wrong. I think she’s talented but I think she needs to chill out when it comes to guys for a while.

Suz1

Posted at 5:24 PM on December 5, 2013

I see the view points between men and women here is as different as night and day. It is quite obvious that men are intimidated by her. If a man goes in there for a sole purpose of humiliating her instead of loving, and supporting her as suppose to, well most of us would find a little bit less creative way to deal with those douchbags. Ms. Swift take a very constructive approach. She sort it out by writing songs about it. I think, that is quite AMAZING! SHE HAS A GREAT HEAD ON HER SHOULDERS. Most men are so immature, especially when it comes to young girls. They just want to get into the sack with these girls and brag about it to their friends. For example, Harry Styles complain about that same thing. So we know now that all he wanted was to score with Ms. Swift. We are glad she did not go there. I think most of us would say, BRAVO AND THANK YOU MS. SWIFT FOR RESPECTING YOURSELF AND YOUR FANS THAT MUCH!!! The man of your dreams will be there for you eventually.

Regina Callahan

Posted at 11:34 AM on December 7, 2013

Harry didnt say that he didnt have sex with Taylor…he said she didnt want it as often as he did.I think that goes for partying also. maybe she is boring when is is off stage!

jay

Posted at 1:26 PM on December 5, 2013

As famous and rich as she is, I find it hard to believe she can’t keep a relationship because guys are “intimidated” by her. I mean, wasn’t she always lovesick and single, like even before she became successful?

kevinnyc

Posted at 3:53 PM on December 5, 2013

You mean when she was 15 years old? Please do some research. She is already a legend. Not like some STARS, she has been and will continuously being famous for very long time, because of her professionalism, hard working, creativity etc

kevinnyc

Posted at 5:58 AM on December 5, 2013

Hi Danielle Noriega, I am glad to see your name at the end of this “HL Intern” article, I am proud of you.
“We do love a good break-up song, but it would also be great to hear what a crazy-in-love Taylor sounds like!”
Because she is such a good songwriter (Haters, please say something about it)
Hi Danielle, I am also waiting for more and more crazy-in-love Taylor songs.

Davy

Posted at 5:12 AM on December 5, 2013

I don’t think they’re actually intimidated by her, they’re probably thinking that they are dodging a bullet, and they probably are. She can’t seem to keep a relationship for more than a few months, and that seems like something could be wrong on her part. If I were a guy I wouldn’t want to have a song written about my, anyhow!

jj

Posted at 6:46 PM on December 4, 2013

You roast the guys you date in your songs and you wonder why no one wants to date you!?!

stargazing

Posted at 5:20 PM on December 4, 2013

She will havd to find someone who is just successful as she, but it might to be someone in another line of work, like business. Guys in entertaiment are just so vain.

Sam

Posted at 5:22 PM on December 4, 2013

Both women and men in entertainment are very, very vain.

stargazing

Posted at 5:25 PM on December 4, 2013

Yes, your right, but guys more so, because of the desparate females who throw themselves at their idol.

Sasha

Posted at 4:51 PM on December 4, 2013

She’s beautiful, incredibly talented & young so of course she’s going to find someone. It’s getting the RIGHT guy’s attention which is the tricky part, but that’s difficult for anyone, let alone someone with Taylor’s success.

stargazing

Posted at 9:25 AM on December 5, 2013

Are you talking about what Harry supposedly said, that she wouldn’t sleep with him?

Seriously

Posted at 9:57 AM on December 5, 2013

So are you saying that to keep a relationship going, you need to have the nasty with the guy? I mean that’s just manwhore-ish, saying that a girl NEEDS to have sex with you in the first month and then only should you continue the relationship. If the guy is decent enough and right for you, he will wait and keep going.

Regina Callahan