Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Spent Thanksgiving Together: Details

Wed, December 4, 2013 9:45am EDT by 153 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Thanksgiving
Fameflynet

Samuelle 40

Posted at 6:26 AM on December 21, 2013

Nice to see media leaving him alone in London so few photos hard to believe he is still actually here except for snap with fan.Happy holidays to one and all ,I wonder what you buy for someone who can afford anything .Happy NewYear to R/K hope its kinder to them than this year has been.

conniecappadonia

Posted at 8:12 PM on December 19, 2013

I agree rob sisters should butt out rob still loves kristen I love them both

bluebird

Posted at 4:11 AM on December 9, 2013

Kristen is so SEXY!

David

Posted at 4:54 PM on December 7, 2013

Since I started freelancing over this site, with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to $85 per/h! This is the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I started 7 months ago, and now my monthly income is around $8k. I use this source.. Јоbs95.Соm

quest

Posted at 12:14 AM on December 6, 2013

per Gossip Cop-That’s all HollywoodLife does with any story involving either Stewart or Pattinson these days — pure speculation based on absolutely nothing.

The reason the paparazzi didn’t capture shots of the Twilight stars together on Thanksgiving is because they weren’t together for the holiday.

HollywoodLife can keep doing its formulaic “Kristen Did [Blank] — Was It For Rob?” and “Rob Said [Blank] — Was It For Kristen?” routine, but everyone should understand that it’s the desperate tactic of a facts-poor blog that knows nothing about what it “reports.”

old accountant

Posted at 5:45 PM on December 5, 2013

good grief did not mean to be disrespectful to kristen she may feel like crying too at times i guess its just that she is a hollywood girl and interpreted as tougher im not so convinced she is well liked by fans and coworkers and i think she is a gentle niave soul

and if he is interested

Posted at 5:26 PM on December 5, 2013

i may be a boring old accountant but he and kristen got me very interested in indie movies and released me from workaholicism and im singing and acting again so dont prejudge

Sicert1989 (@Sicert1989)

Posted at 5:26 PM on December 5, 2013

my buddy’s mom makes $78 hourly on the internet. She has been laid off for 9 months but last month her paycheck was $19999 just working on the internet for a few hours. view it….
Rush64.COM

isrobreallyinterested

Posted at 5:17 PM on December 5, 2013

saverob has said he is addicted to reading some of this stuff but later conjectured that he worries about peeps having no life other than what is posted on here can i just say that i have never been a fangirl/boy but immersing myself in sillyness saved my life he will never know that sometimes even accountants hey get me need some escape that said i think rob must feel like crying at times for want of some anonimity

sandra villaluz

Posted at 3:51 PM on December 5, 2013

IF ROBS SISTERS HAD A REAL HONEST LOVING RELATIONSHIP, THEY WOULD NOT PUT HIM THROUGH THIS THEY WOULD SUPPORT HIM. INSTEAD THEY ARE PUTTING HIM THROUGH NOTHING BUT STRESS, HE WOULD LIKE TO PLEASE HIS SISTERS, BUT HE KNOWS HES IN LOVE WITH KRISTEN. HIS SISTERS SHOULD BE SUPPORTIVE INSTEAD OF TEARING HIS FEELINGS APART. MAYBE NEITHER SISTER KNOWS WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE THE STRONG FEELINGS ROB AND KRISTEN SHARE. BY ALL THIS NEGATIVITY THEY ARE ALSO DAMAGING THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH ROB, THATS WHAT I WOULD BE FEELING IF I WERE IN ROBS PLACE. GOOD LUCK

sandra villaluz

Posted at 4:08 PM on December 5, 2013

SORRY ITS ME AGAIN BUT I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT ROBS SISTERS AND FAMILY HAVE CHOSEN TO BE VERY VERBAL ABOUT NOT FORGIVING KRISTEN FOR HER MISTAKE. SO PLEASE DONT TRY TO TAKE THE HIGH ROAD YOU ARE NOT GOOD CHRISTIANS OTHER WISE YOU WOULD BE SUPPORTING ROBS FEELINGS NOT PUTTING HIM DOWN FOR HAVING THEM GOOD LUCK ROB

Stop blaming his family

Posted at 7:14 PM on December 5, 2013

Will you stop dragging his family into this. You can’t believe anything HL writes.
It was well documented that Rob’s family in fact forgave and accepted Kristin last year when they reconciled. So when Rob walked out this past May for good it had nothing whatsoever to do with his family. It was Rob’s own decision because he felt he couldn’t trust her.

Robstenfan1

Posted at 6:48 PM on December 6, 2013

I agree with stop blaming his family because they don’t have noting to do with any of what goes on in their relationship, now when his family see’s he might or is in trouble of course they’re going to react especially his mum… I think people need to STOP blaming people who they think are the CAUSE of couples split much like Rob and Kristen’s but do have admit the’re doing fine!!!

Tamara Smith

Posted at 8:55 AM on December 5, 2013

Who writes this stuff????? Do you employ whole teams of starry eyed teenagers to wax poetical about these two???? Why don’t you write an “article” about how they’re secretly married and have 4 kids????? What a joke!

Guest

Posted at 6:39 AM on December 5, 2013

There’s no set date on when Rob and Kristen will see each other again because he has a new girl friend and he’s not been spending ANY time with Kristen since 10/30 including Christmas. There two broke up in May and have never romantically linked up again. Glad Kristen’s newest film is going to Sundance. She deserves a bit of good news.

Lala

Posted at 3:45 PM on December 5, 2013

Lots of 12 years old and younger are here, no head or tail on how their minds works.
When you are single and both family are far apart, it is hard to accomodate both family, it is a sacrifice for both of them to make both their family happy. Since Rob family are more religion than Kristen family, so Christmas are imporatant to them. When they get married, the arrangement will be different.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 11:39 PM on December 5, 2013

GUEST WHERES DYLAN SHE WASNT WITH ROB I mean if shes his new girl hed take her with him he did Kristen go back google BUT yesterday you said he had a new English girlfirend when did he meet her on the plane?? YOU KNOW NO MORE than anyone else I havent a fking clue

Aussie lady

Posted at 3:24 AM on December 5, 2013

Rob doesn’t start filming QOTD until sometime in January. Is Nicole Kidman taking over the part that Naomi Watts was suppose to do. If so then filming will definitely not be until at least the 2nd or 3rd week January, because Nicole will be in Australia just before Christmas with Keith and their 2 girls. They will spend Christmas with her parents, her sister Antonia and her 5 children and new husband, when they fly in I think from China or somewhere like that where they live So I have read. Nicole will also be in Australia for New Year and than is leaving Australia after New Year. So I should imagine by the time they get back to the US it will be at the end of the first few days of January 2014. So I see no reason why Kristen can’t go to UK to spend New Years with Rob. His Mother and sisters should mind their own business because he is home now and will be having Christmas with them like he does every year without Kristen. They have never spent one Christmas together as long as they have been together. They will probably skype each other anyway and I hope they do while they are apart. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, so we will see.

Lynne

Posted at 11:53 AM on December 5, 2013

Rob’s part is smail, Nicole said she was not going to travel until next year

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 1:18 AM on December 6, 2013

They make films so diferently now I remember reading Graham Norton UK SHOW
Aked Keira when shed male Love Actually what was it like rking ith HUG GRANT
She said I dont know I didnt meet him we had no scenes together Thts how they make them
Robs part in QOD is small one but a good one iM sure its not about Lawrence of Arabia
Its about love between Nicole@Damien Lewis IM sure Rob will have fun though London@Morroco
Its only if you have a large part that you meet most Like Rob did in Cosmos Kris in Silis@Cxray
Other wise you turn up as Rob did in MTTS play ur bit and go same as Anesthisa for Kristen

DD one can say that MA Pattison doesnt like American girls why well in your face
2 if he marries an American she wont see much of any grandchild if marriage doesnt turn out
She will see almost nothing of them Look at Madonna her son Roco he hardly see Dad anymore Never mind his English grandparents Shes aready had 2 nights ouit since hes been gone and OUT of LOZ FELIZ it looks like some may have been right Rob being there made it hard for her
Remember LA is her home her town now she can go anywhere les hope whn and If he returns
She wont go back to hiding in Loz Feliz

Daisy Duck

Posted at 1:14 AM on December 5, 2013

No I don’t think he will invite her, his mother and sisters don’t like her. It looks like she might be working through the holidays anyway. This way she can put herself into to her career, or Christmas shopping, or Charities but she really doesn’t need to hide in her house. She’s free without him here. She also won’t go to France for Boxing Day. Rob will call with some excuse to not see her. I doubt that it is even in the plan, this is another HWL lie to get us to read their yellow tab.

lily

Posted at 11:00 PM on December 4, 2013

lily

Posted at 10:57 PM on December 4, 2013

they took pictures in there cars .I don’t believe he hates her. maybe they are not together but I do believe they are friends.

holly

Posted at 10:56 PM on December 4, 2013

There have been several reports that Kristen had Taylor Lautner at her house the day before Thanksgiving until the wee hours of the morning. He then left and went home-no pics of this though. She supposedly then went to her dads on Thanksgiving for awhile and was seen crying when she was leaving (pics were posted of that). I believe she was upset because of the paps following her to her dads house and there was no privacy for them to just chill. I guess he doesn’t live in a gated community like she does. No story or pics of her and Rob during those couple days.