Paul Walker’s Brother Spotted Cleaning Out Boxes From His Home

end
of
the
world….

tammy henderson

Posted at 10:20 PM on January 28, 2014

my prayers go out to his DAUGHTER MEADOWRAIN and his famiy and my prayers go out ROGER RODAS its hard to deal with a death of a love one and to move on but PAUL WOULD WANT HIS FAMILY TO GO ON IT WILL BE HARD. andits hard to go and pack up a love ones stuff but once you do the grieving part will begin. and it will become easier to deal with. I am sorry that both families had to go through this.but both families will be in my prayers.

Tami

Posted at 2:32 AM on January 8, 2014

Poor Cody! I’d like to give him a hug too! I’m sure he could use all the hugs he could get right now, as could the rest of his family:(

Connie Troia

Posted at 9:14 PM on December 8, 2013

So sad to hear about Paul Walker, my prayers are with his family and friends. Rest in peace! See you on the other side. Rest with the angels. Connie Troia

jess

Posted at 9:00 AM on December 7, 2013

What’s the hurry? He didn’t even had funural yet. And his daughter aslo lives there…

Jen

Posted at 6:22 PM on December 6, 2013

How does anyone know what he was packing up… his daughter lived at the house with him. For all we know he was getting her stuff because it was too hard to stay there?! This isn`t news just normal things families doe after a death of a loved one. No more news to be had really. Let`s leave this family alone.

robe (@robe66906625)

Posted at 4:14 PM on December 6, 2013

my best friend’s aunt makes $81/hour on the computer. She has been out of work for 5 months but last month her income was $12742 just working on the computer for a few hours. see it here………..✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈ JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Kathleen T. Hart (@KathleenTHart)

Posted at 3:06 PM on December 6, 2013

just as Diana answered I didn’t even know that a single mom able to earn $5882 in 1 month on the internet. check it out>>> F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­­Ⅿ

bentoliman (@bentoliman)

Posted at 12:41 PM on December 5, 2013

Marcia Wright build serious cash working from home alone one or a pair of of hours everyday and build a pleasing additional money doing what you already do,
here you will establish any….JoBS53.ℭOM
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Annette

Posted at 12:40 PM on December 5, 2013

I never said he was I sent a reply that that’s is brother he would not do that . So far as that is said no I commented to the other person .
Annette m Ledford

me

Posted at 11:51 AM on December 5, 2013

This is something that has to be done in order to move the process on.Cody is doing the right thing because Paul Walkers estate may need to sell his home and make things final.Paul’s will may even have orders on what needs to be done right away.I’am sure his mom and father do not want to do it.

William harper

Posted at 9:57 AM on December 5, 2013

James Dean was another famous hollywood star,who also died in very similar circumstances.I met Paul Walker when he was in my local town, which was Newport in south wales about 10 tears ago.He was a very pleasant chap. goodbye Paul, will we meet again?.

Kris

Posted at 9:05 AM on December 5, 2013

Well I was told to write something else there not much that I can write but say how sorry I am that Paul is gone my heart is with his family . To Paul as far as are MySpace junky friend they say live fast die young .
But I don’t even remotely believe think or know what the comments about stealing from the dead are about uncool. That’s his brother the movie it more then likely will be finished I’m sure . But the life if Paul just keep on going . Life continues on but as each death stands still for just a moment the sun will always shine on his face and his daughter .but ill think of him when it shines on me .
Annette m Ledford

Anna

Posted at 7:30 AM on December 5, 2013

No!!!! :( Dont pack anything!!! I am still in denial! :'(

Keith Washington

Posted at 5:49 AM on December 5, 2013

I don’t know what this article is implying. The writer is giving mixed signals here.

Irfan habib

Posted at 4:02 AM on December 5, 2013

Its so painfull…So what about the film

kimberly Baker

Posted at 12:30 AM on December 5, 2013

Its a terrible triagic im sorry for the Family

abe

Posted at 10:38 PM on December 4, 2013

……stealing from the dead?

highoctanehoney

Posted at 9:39 AM on December 5, 2013

You’re a moron! His Brother was not stealing from the dead, we normal folks, after a person is deceased, go to their home, help pack up the belongings, and make sure whoever is supposed to get or wants the belongings can have them. Especially if he didn’t have a will or these things were already promised to them or whatever. It keeps his daughter from doing such a horrible task in this case. Stop the idiotic speculation.

Loui

Posted at 10:07 AM on December 5, 2013

Abe,
You are the worst kind, and you will get your comings up, and I hope soon!