Newtown 911 Calls Released: Sandy Hook School’s Emotional Pleas

Wed, December 4, 2013 2:10pm EST by 9 Comments
Newtown 911 Calls Released
Courtesy of ABC/Twitter

LYNN

Posted at 3:38 PM on December 13, 2013

You all are so stupid that says this is not real, I am watching the same thing on Fox news, JUST BC HE IS CALM YOU SAY IT IS FAKE, HE HAD TO BE CALM, AND AS FOR THE GUY TELLING HER TO HAND UP AND THEY WERE ON THE SAME LINE, THEY HAD TONS OF CALLS THAT DAY , JACK NUTS. HAVE YOU ANDY EVER SEEN A 911 ROOM THEY HAVE EVERY CLOSE COURSERS, THEY WERE EXCITED AND LOUD SO THAT IS WHY HE TOLD HER TO HANF UP BC HE COULD NOT HEAR THE MAN. GO WATCH FOX NEWS THEY HAVE THE SAME THING MAN PEOPLE MAKE ME SO MAD AND SICK, GET A LIFE,

Donna

Posted at 9:45 AM on December 5, 2013

Who do they think they are kidding???? Seriously
Sooo fake! DIDN’T HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rachel

Posted at 9:23 PM on December 5, 2013

I live in Newrown and I know 2 of the children that died so yes, it did happen

andy

Posted at 10:54 PM on December 4, 2013

so fake lol, no 911 call has more than one person on the line at the same time, so so fake

suspicious

Posted at 7:09 PM on December 4, 2013

Hmm – I’m from Canada and, I can’t connect to server, try again later ( it says ). Which I call BS. I do believe it is and was staged.

jonige (@jonige1)

Posted at 4:12 PM on December 4, 2013

like Peter replied I’m stunned that anybody can profit $5787 in a few weeks on the computer. check out this site …….:> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Whey1946 (@Whey1946)

Posted at 3:24 PM on December 4, 2013

my best friend’s mother-in-law makes $70 an hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for 9 months but last month her pay check was $18473 just working on the internet for a few hours. read the article,,,,,,,Rush64.COM

KnowingTheTruth