Chris Brown: Why Karrueche Tran Was ‘The Best’ Part Of His Rocky 2013

Wed, December 4, 2013 3:40pm EDT by 343 Comments
Courtesy of Instagram

Chilli greenz

Posted at 3:02 AM on December 7, 2013

Got damn it a whole bunch of comment oh lord jeseus got to help on here some of yall sound bitter and angry at kaurreche tran and CB there is no need to mention Rihanna name period

Meme

Posted at 12:45 AM on December 7, 2013

Chris Brown is lucky! He got someone who stands by him no matter what. Too bad Rihanna don’t got that except for her fans. No amount of money will buy her a man who will put up with her crap like a Chris has Kae!!! Lol

Yvette

Posted at 5:55 PM on December 6, 2013

@darlene, it’s not ur time yet. Crawl back into the pit. Notorious has potential to see truth.U my dear r too far gone. I just have a small bottle of annointing oil. U’ll need a continual 48 hr. flow and intense exorcism.

Posted at 8:25 PM on December 6, 2013

@Yvette. I agree. Dalene is filled with demons. Not even an experienced psychiatrist at the most top-notch psych facility can help her.. She is full of hate because she got the shyt beat out of her by her momma and probably sexually abused by the men in her family.

Lis

Posted at 9:03 PM on December 6, 2013

@SunnyAutumnn do you really know the meaning of hate. Your mind is poison oh I feel so sorry for your children.

knowing

Posted at 9:00 AM on December 7, 2013

@Yvette, u are directing that at the wrong person, Sunny and people like her should be your targets, no one can hate as much as sunny, and as far as kae I fail to see why she knowinly,keeps herself on this blogs ,to be scrutinized, and ridiculed, blame kae, she is the one that does not have the dignity or respect to stop exposing her self to this, she knows it would stop if she really wanted it too. she knows that most people think chris could get someone better, but yet she keeps trying to shove her supposedly relationship ,modeling,designer crap down everyones throats why so insecure? if she were a more real , humble person and not make her intentions so obvious , no one would even mention her whether it be for good or bad. truthfully I don’t think anyone really cares. If chris wants to be stupid, that’s his problem, maybe u should use the oil on her. still wish them both the best.

Jan

Posted at 10:21 PM on December 7, 2013

Knowing this woman is living her life and doesn’t feed into these blogs and people like you who knows nothing about her but her name.Kae doesn’t have stop sharing her happiest moments in life just to satisfy you and all the other haters.Millions of people post pictures of and with their significant others on IG. Chris has always been ok with it so why are you mad.

Yvette

Posted at 5:12 PM on December 6, 2013

I really want to understand the type of freedom people refer to that they can say whatever they want, they can comment about something said, but the minute they feel uneasy about someone else’s comment .they want to talk about their freedom. Ur not free if u hide behind a keyboard spewing hate annonymously. Heh why b inhibited in any fashion. Let it all hang out. Let’s have a Real discussion Take off the masks. Don’t throw a stone and run off. “I ain’t stating anymore” nananabooboo…Coward.

puzzled???

Posted at 5:07 PM on December 6, 2013

whenever i want my daily dose of laughter i visit this blog, i’m loving it. they kno exactly how to ruffle the feathers of the rihanna fans, just by mentioning the name karreuche, it’s like bait attracting flies. they get so riled up, hurling insults, it’s hilarious! this girl that they claim is a nobody, a midget, a crack head, the worst thing that could ever happen to chris and yet they are here, posting comments and getting upset. i thought that riri had moved on, so why the fans going backwards and searching for every story about chris. you all claim he’s bad news. i thought you all would be celebrating with your fave but yet your here!!! just shows how weak of a fan base she has, attacking a girl whose life has nothing to do with their fave. lmao!!!

Meme

Posted at 12:40 AM on December 7, 2013

@puzzled: Amen

Yvette

Posted at 3:53 PM on December 6, 2013

I was simply inviting u to partake and get a little taste of what he has ti endur. U can call him a women beater, type it a milliion times. But the truth is he and Rihanna had a fight, and it triggered something inside of him and he went too far. He does not have a history of hitting any other woman. He has apologized a million times and people like urself continue to bring it up. He has already repented. What else would u and people of like minds want him to do,? He can’t heal u and whatever u went thru. Only u can do that. You don’t owe it to me but urself.,#forgiveandletgo

Posted at 4:50 PM on December 6, 2013

@Yvette….And Nortorious was simplying saying…..Phuck that!….He doesn’t want to partake in your looney-tune conversation #take that isht somewhere else

Yvette

Posted at 3:06 PM on December 6, 2013

@Notorious Big, I’m waiting for ur full name and mistake… I know I would never want to endur it. Then We’ll have Darlene release the pack and have them go at u like only they know how…but that won’t b anything like having the World know it. And then coming to a website to torment u when u r already tormenting urself to add a comment to wreck ur day while ur trying to heal and understand it. Oh, but they aren’t trying to hurt anyone, oh, no. Why r there so little comments on Rihannas boxes? Bcuz u were sent to torment, and u obey ur father.

Notorious BIG

Posted at 3:18 PM on December 6, 2013

Yvette I don’t owe you nor anyone else my name or where I’m from. This is a free forum, freely to vent one’s opinions. I’ve stated mine, that Chris Brown is a woman beater and should pay for his sins. Just like your rambling below about the white house, jay-z, Lady J and other non-relevant matters. Why should we care why you have to say? If he gets help in the psycho ward, good for him, he should repent for his sins. If he cannot get help in there and comes out like a crazier boy, then he needs to live in Siberia cause the first notion of someone getting him mad will land him in jail for murder. That’s my opinion and I ain’t stating anymore.

Yvette

Posted at 2:37 PM on December 6, 2013

@Notirious Big, well, Idk about u, but I’ve made mistakes. I challenge u to give us ur real name and biggest mistake. Even in this scenario, it would not b to the magnitude if CB. You would just have to endur the likes if Darlene, and then read it over and over and see if it has No affect. The media feeds the tormenters, they r like wolves. If he were a regular guy, he.could go somewhere and start over fresh, mayb even have his record expunged . Chances? Reallly? He can’t spit in the ground without a negative spin. They even had something to say about his halloween outfit. They need to leave him alone. It’s hard to watch. I’ve never seen them annoy someone so much.

breezy

Posted at 2:16 PM on December 6, 2013

Darelene Anderson comes on this site talking crap everyday. She is a DEMON. She belongs in hell!!!!

Posted at 4:25 PM on December 6, 2013

Well Breezy I would go there but you seems to have your phucking azz in the way

Yvette

Posted at 2:01 PM on December 6, 2013

@Darlene, One saint gone, one demon springs up frm the pit. Speaking of names, ur parents named u Darlene…a darling u r Not. Lol. Laawd, I just wanna lay hands on ya … And baptize u in a Big pool of boiling hot… Opps, I mean living water. Don’t start with me today.

Posted at 4:58 PM on December 6, 2013

ooohhhh I’m so phucking scare….Now gone and take that Jehovah Witness isht somewhere else….#don’t waste your boiling water….bish, throw some pintos and neckbones in

Yvette

Posted at 10:43 AM on December 6, 2013

Idk why Lady J does or says anything. What I do know is u can choose to b effective or ineffective. How do u know ur effective? When u see a change. No one can argue with a successful result…but they will try for sure. I’m not a JZ fan, but I give credit where credit is due. He and Bey have displayed their courtship and marriage beautifully before the public. Some people can’t stand our president and Many believe he wasn’t born in this country, wanted him to fail soo bad even if it brought harm to themselves. He put all his dirt in a book which defused an aha moment, and the Only thing they could dig up was that his Minister said “damn America” frm the pulpit and he didn’t leave. Now is that pathetic. They rode that gravy train off the cliff. And soo…Who’s in the White House? Yeah, I thought so. The media drained the life out CB. It only intensified once he got back with Ri. I say that being someone who wanted it to wrk, but I never hated and will never hate Kae or say some of the despicable things that r unfair and feels like a “jump on the wagon” affair I won’t b a part of bcuz u have never pointed to Anything that warrants it. I heard a sermon one day I want to share. He said the truth and a lie went skinny dipping one day. Unbeknownst to the truth, the lie had slithered out of the water, put on truth’s clothes and took off. When truth came out, of course, he didn’t have anything to put on. So he said I guess I just have to b the naked truth! And in this case it’s okay to stare.

Witchypoo

Posted at 10:47 AM on December 6, 2013

and even with truth’s clothes on, the lie still be exposed for the liar he is. ain’t that the truth.

Wilma

Posted at 11:02 AM on December 6, 2013

Yea maybe Kim K. and Kayne should take note.

Posted at 12:47 PM on December 6, 2013

@Yvette Let me ask you something “You holier than thou bish” Why do you come to a scandalous entertainment site to give sermon? Ain’t nobody trying to hear your generic Sunday service over hur! Take you azz on over to “Preachers in East LA”…

#We know what mankind did to Jesus Christ Our Savior #What makes you think they give a damn about Wonton Soup and Obama? #God don’t care much for overly-zealous religious fanatic nuts!

Posted at 2:34 PM on December 6, 2013

@darlene. Do the world a favor, please. Jump over the bridge and find your brain. No one will miss ya. or Notorious BIG. Y’all are just stains on the earth. I can’t help if no one loves you or has ever shown you love. You have too much hate in your hearts, that is irreparable.

Notorious BIG

Posted at 2:40 PM on December 6, 2013

@Sunny I hope you never have a daughter or niece or friend that experiences domestic violence. The kind of beating Rihanna got that night that nutcase decided his cheating whore was worth punching someone. Now he’s paying for it, although he’s still getting away pretty easy if you ask me. So you jump over a bridge, Chris Brown deserves no sympathy from me or anyone else. He deserves to rot in agony.

Posted at 4:45 PM on December 6, 2013

@Sunny bish gone on somewhere, people ignore your phucking azz anyway. The isht you talk can’t even sting a mosquito. Gone on now and watch Duck Dynasty and quit been mad cuz no one likes breezy and that fish-head wonton soup eating leech. I can’t help if your uncle molested your phucking azz and you rather be on the “net” than look into those innocent eyes of those incest childling you have. #it’s not their fault you prance your naked azz in front of Uncle Joe…that is irreparable

Notorious BIG

Posted at 2:11 PM on December 6, 2013

Yvette, I don’t think it was the media draining Chris Brown. No one told him to be violent and beat the crap out of Rihanna, if he were a regular guys like all the others in the hood, he would have been thrown in jail. He was given chances after chances, went on Larry King, did all sorts of interviews, this from a guy doing domestic violence. So don’t blame the media, or Rihanna, or the publicity he got. He was a singer and in the public eye, that’s what happens when you become famous. He should blame one person only for his crimes of sins-his sorry self.

To all Rihoe fans

Posted at 10:04 AM on December 6, 2013

Rihoe fans are pressed as phuck because their fave is lonely, pathetic and desperate. She was hoping to get Drake back but even Drake’s camp say she is just his side piece awwww. NOBODY WANTS DAT INDUSTRY PUSSYYYY :-( But on a positive note, she can sleep with her papers. Better still, she has dat icon award to stuck in between her pu$$y at night!!

Betty

Posted at 10:35 AM on December 6, 2013

Drake’s camp never said no such thing. That was a rumor and a bad one at that. Drake is lucky if she gets back with him, the guy drools for her love. Know before you speak reject. You’re prob pressed cause your boy Chris will kick doormat out the door once he’s released from rehab, that’s what happens when you’re a bad seed, bad things happen to you, like he’s experiencing. And doormat will feel his wrath, mark my words.

Witchypoo

Posted at 10:44 AM on December 6, 2013

ding dong…you can ring my bell…..ring my bell…..drake has cancelled his pre-grammy performance tonight, rumor has it because he and riri are spending some quality time before he starts his tour again tomorrow. looks like the icon will be getting something stuck between her pu$$y tonight, but it won’t be her award statue. lol

Molly

Posted at 12:57 PM on December 6, 2013

The real reason is, and I know because I’m a baseball fan, is that Drake is spending time in Seattle. Now people gonna say why that matters. Because of this – Robinson Cano just signed a megadeal with the Seattle Mariners and he is Jay-Z client (Roc Sports Nation). Rihanna belongs to the Roc family and is Cano’s friend as well as Jay-Z as well as Drake. They are all in Seattle, folks, celebrating and sipping the biggest bottles of champayne money can buy.

Henrietta

Posted at 11:10 AM on December 6, 2013

Drake nor his camp would ever say that esp since he don’t even have a main chick. Rihanna would mow his azz down if he ever talked about her that way, besides they are friends now. Leave them alone. Last time I checked this was a Chris thread, not Drake or Rihanna.

Posted at 12:21 PM on December 6, 2013

Henrietta first of all, If I were you, I would forever make life miserable for the azzhole who gave me that name!….You mom most of be one of those ghetto fab chick that wanted to name her daughter after her baby’s daddy….Let me guess your daddy’s name must be….wait for it….ding ding…Henry #how phucking original is that!…..lmmao

Henrietta

Posted at 12:45 PM on December 6, 2013

hey Darlene, why you singling me out. have nothing else to say huh?

Posted at 1:01 PM on December 6, 2013

Well after reading comments over hur….I came to one conclusion…..Breezy fans please take your meds people!!! Time to get back to work, boss just gave me that look “It’s Friday if you want to get out on time get back to work! I mean this woman (boss) got hur isht together and she loves her some Rihanna and always shopping for her make-up line. When it comes to Ms. Wonton, my boss said she’s cute and then walks away with no more comments…..#how phucking bland/basic is that…huh? #give me a rich bish anyday over a fish head eater…….
Sultry, Sensual, and very, very Sexy?…..Robyn Rihanna Fenty……Roc the Nation boo!

Posted at 1:08 PM on December 6, 2013

Nope nuthing to do but phuck with folks….But I saw your name and just had to crack on it, just the way I am, but hey if it makes you feel better let me single out myself…..I hate my name and asked my Mother what made her pick that name and she said it was close to a word she like to use “darling”…..But now she has regrets naming me that since I am anything but……And every since then I picked up this fetish about why people were giving names.

But in honesty Henrietta I apologized

Henrietta

Posted at 1:18 PM on December 6, 2013

No problem, everything’s cool Darlene!

Posted at 1:20 PM on December 6, 2013

@Henrietta I’m in your camp boo! btw, I got that antedote from my gurlfriend and her name is…. wait for it…. Johnetta. #Her father name is John… #Why can’t most of our Mothers just gives us regular gurls name? #No more shaquita dawjuanna and tashanika

Henrietta

Posted at 1:31 PM on December 6, 2013

hahaha too funny Darlene. But I think I got you beat. I used to work with a girl that had 2 girls. After the second she had her tubes tied, and her husband always wanted a boy. So she knew he wasn’t getting a boy, her husband’s name was Neal and she named her daughter Nealy. lol

Posted at 5:05 PM on December 6, 2013

Henrietta you made my day gurl….”Nearly” isn’t nearly as bad…lol….Enjoy your weekend gurlfriend!

Rihanna La Famiglia

Posted at 11:16 AM on December 6, 2013

Hold your tongue before you speak, it may make you look foolish. Check back with me sometime in January, after the Grammy’s awards. We’ll be seeing who sits with whom.

Posted at 10:29 PM on December 6, 2013

@Rihanna. Is that what y’all waiting on. Wait a minute. ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO. There, I’m done. #justpathetic. #delusionalrats.

endorsements

Posted at 11:20 AM on December 6, 2013

i wouldn’t mess with Rihanna, if she can get teyana taylor fired from adidas, drake better be careful now he’s with nike.

Michelle

Posted at 11:31 AM on December 6, 2013

This is relevant because??? Must be a slow day..*shakes head*

Posted at 12:09 PM on December 6, 2013

@to all…..Let me tell your lit azz something I hate when a bish tries to steal your signature and phucks it up! And you lit bish that isht you speaks baffling as a phuck! I’m like wtf does this mean?…” she can sleep with her papers”… huh? Did I miss something my baby gurl’ an immigrant? Now we all know Mama Fish-Head tran is the one sleeping with papers. And of course you know all about sticking things in your va-jay-jay~why should she stick a award up there when I’m sure she got some of the best sex toys ever! Hey prudes don’t knock it til you try it and when you done you can put it in the drawer for another day! This “dily-doe” is the best creation ever! Now all you lit prude bishes that hate success take your dumb azzes on over to Walmart site and post an app for employment… #dumb bish should learn to write English properly before going into “social media slang” …..

btw, all you black bishes cut that bs out! You know damn well most black women goes to sleep alone at nite, we don’t have husband and loyal boyfriends. Bruthas be like….”Yeah that’s my shawty but what’s a man to do when a pretty woman get your bottom head attention?”

Molly

Posted at 12:51 PM on December 6, 2013

@TA Rihoe I don’t think Drake’s camp said anything, there is nothing concrete coming from them. However, if anyone would have asked me last year this time if Drake still loved Rihanna and wanted her back, I would have definitely said yes. He was in a different phase of his life last year, he still loved her, but she was back with Chris. They weren’t speaking i.e. she shaded him at last year’s VMA and was with Chris at the Grammys. This year, however, Drake is in a different place in his life, he’s happier, more successful, and is all over the place. I think he still loves her in his own way, but he’s over her. He’s moved on, hey, if she did want him back it may be too late now. He was there waiting in the wings, but I think she’s taken too long with her choice because she still loved Chris, and sometimes love don’t wait around for you. But I still don’t think he or his crew said anything about a side chick.

breezy

Posted at 2:14 PM on December 6, 2013

Let Rih stay the hell away from Drake. She wants to ruin his life. She is a hurricane.

Molly

Posted at 2:49 PM on December 6, 2013

@breezy How do you know she wants to ruin it? For what reason, as I know it they are friends. If she wanted to she could have ruined it already last year when they weren’t talking and sh*t was going down. This year, I don’t buy it I think she’s okay with him now.

Posted at 1:19 PM on December 6, 2013

@To all rihoe fans. Girl, these stans don’t care about that. They still want them back together. This girl is emotionally draining, clingy, needy, obsessive, stalkerish, and won’t give up, so her fans won’t either. They fail to realize that you can’t make a man want you and definitely getting pregnant by him still won’t make him want you, like these stans think with their own so-called men. He’s gonna settle with whom he wants to settle with.

Henrietta

Posted at 1:36 PM on December 6, 2013

What’s up with you Sunny. Who said Rihanna still want Chris? She don’t no more and looking at these posts, no one here saying that sh*t either. You just like to stir up trouble, you create the trouble. How is Rihanna so emotional or draining? You know her azz. Shut up hoe and worry about doormat, she’s the clingy, needy, and obsessive freak.

Riri fan

Posted at 1:58 PM on December 6, 2013

@Rihoe You must be another pathetic hater hating on the fact that Riri is beautiful, rich, talented, and has loads of friends. She’s doing her thing, good for her. Drake and Riri are very close and when they do decide to make their relationship public, they will. She ain’t no sidechick for anyone, Drake ain’t dating another. Drake loves her with his entire heart. He would put his camp in their places if they spoke any bad word of her. Talk about your faves..oh that’s right..ain’t much to report when one’s a pyscho spilling his beans to shrinks in rehab and the other is…well we don’t know what she is yet, though conniving wannabe comes to mind.

Nadine B.

Posted at 3:42 PM on December 6, 2013

I’m happy Chris and Drake are cool with each other. Even Karrachue has a like for Drake on her facebook, that tells me that there all good with each other. Either that or she wants to make Rihanna jealous, but good to see that onetime rivals can be okay again.

Meme

Posted at 12:42 AM on December 7, 2013

@To all Rihoe fans: lmfao

Yvette

Posted at 9:51 AM on December 6, 2013

First and foremost Rest in Peace Mandella, father of forgiveness: true example of a human sacrifice, a life laid down, pride laid down and Love Lifted Up…

miu, miu

Posted at 11:07 AM on December 6, 2013

@ Eyvette: Those qualities my Riri possesses that’s why she is so beloved. Chris Brown angry over what? look at what President Mandela was faced to endure 27 years in prison for his beliefs and he did what Chris Brown he forgave his captors and lived triumphantly. That’s why Rihanna is soaring today because she forgave and was not embittered by your accidental misdeed..

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Posted at 5:17 AM on December 6, 2013

KARREUCHE “WONTON K$$T” TRAN WHY DOESN’T MOMBREEZY LIKE/LOVE YOU? AND WHY HAS SHE UNFOLLOWED YOU! BUT CONTINUES TO FOLLOW RIHANNA AND TEAMBREEZY.

Posted at 9:43 AM on December 6, 2013

Wow. Really grasping there. Stalking people’s twitter accounts. How childish. They playing games on y’all weak-minded hoez. Jamal liking your fave’s tweets, just to keep the peace. Its sad, but you gotta keep these rats calm. He said Kae was just a like a sister to him. Y’all stans didn’t like that one bit and attacked him so much, he had to delete his tweet. Pathetic, bitter rats.

no name required

Posted at 10:36 AM on December 6, 2013

whos jamal, and why is he relevant?

Posted at 12:35 PM on December 6, 2013

So says the bish that constantly starking and first poster on anything about Rihanna….

No one is starking that fish-head wonton soup eating leech site….bish keep on recycling the same old tired azz pictures of her and Chris and her fine-azz homo friend

Sunny

Posted at 5:13 AM on December 6, 2013

Karreuche is a calculated, conniving, dead weight, gold digger leech. Not my disposable income to support that low life asian hoe.

LOLA

Posted at 3:31 AM on December 6, 2013

THIS WITCH IS THE CAUSE OF ALL HIS PROBLEMS. SHE GAVE HIM THE ROCKY 2013.

Sunny

Posted at 5:14 AM on December 6, 2013

@ LOLA: Amen. Tran is the cause of his demise.

Kelendirya and kiaryr twins sister

Posted at 1:06 AM on December 6, 2013

There are so many crazy and funny comment on here my goodness and this story about chris breezy and kaurreche tran is BOGUS as hella imo it full of bsm

ann barb

Posted at 12:07 AM on December 6, 2013

CHRIS IS IN A UNDISCLOSED REHAB WHERE NUTS LIKE YOU AND HL? IS NOT AWARE OF KEEP WRITING LIES AS USUAL, YOU SEE WHAT CHRIS DID WHEN SHE WANTED TO STAY AT HIS HOUSE!!!!….. HE WENT MAD! YOU CERTAIN PEOPLE MINDS ARE DEAD, DON’T THAT TELL YOU NUTS SOMETHING?… SHE’S ONLY GOING BECAUSE RIHANNA HAD WENT SO SHE TRYING TO MAKE HERSELF SORRY SELF LOOK GOOD….. THATS ALL? WERE NOT DUM SHE’S THE DUM ONE ANOTHER THING IM GOING TO QUIT COMMENTING ABOUT THIS –BIRD LADY KAE!

ann barb

Posted at 11:52 PM on December 5, 2013

SLIT FACE SUNNY AUTUMN GET A LIFE AND QUIT GETTING IN CHRIS BUSINESS AND HIS LIFE FRUIT CAKE! HE WHERE ABOUT IN UNDISCLOSE STUPID? GET LOST NUT!

Meme

Posted at 12:09 AM on December 6, 2013

@Annabarb: if you have a life why are you on here everyday??? Lmfao

Posted at 9:41 AM on December 6, 2013

Am I the one writing the long essays, telling Chris how to run his life and basically run his life, nut? Stans just don’t understand, ITS OVA. Quit griping and go get yo life.

Posted at 7:19 PM on December 5, 2013

These stans just don’t understand. ITS OVA. bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Posted at 9:55 PM on December 5, 2013

These fish head eating wonton soup lovers just don’t understand…..WE NO GIVES A PHUCK …..BUT WE DO GET A KICK OUT OF ANNOYING THE PHUCK OUT OF THEM….#CLAP BACK BISH

ann barb

Posted at 11:46 PM on December 5, 2013

YOU WISH SUNNY BOY KIKI AUTUMN BUT ITS JUST PUBLICITY THATS ALL KNOW ONE! NO WHERE CHRIS IS?…..ITS NOT DISCLOSED, WE KNOW THAT! LET CHRIS SPEAK FOR HIMSELF DUMBO?

Posted at 12:55 PM on December 7, 2013

Kae knows where he is at. She was just there visiting him for Thanksgiving. bwahhhhhhhh.

Melissaj

Posted at 7:04 PM on December 5, 2013

Chris just needs to start over once he gets out of rehab. 1. He needs to take responsibility for his actions and stop always trying to be the victim, I know sometimes people start with him 1st but he has to learn to ignore and walk away because people are looking to get him in trouble. Chris needs to make sure Chris is healthy and in the right state of mind to be happy and don’t let critics or negativity get under his skin. 2. He needs to get rid of all the dead weight that surrounds him, meaning that if the people that he surrounds himself with do not bring anything positive to the table that will help him grow as a person or as an artist then he doesn’t need to be around those type of people. 3. Chris needs to get rid of his manager, PR person, and etc. because they continue to fell him. They dropped the ball after the Rihanna incident, they didn’t prepare him for the backlash, they should have taken him out of the spotlight for a while. He should have been in rehab before it got to this point in his career. 4. Once his head is clear and he’s back to being happy and healthy Chris should go back to the basics and hire a vocal coach to get his voice back to where it needs to be. I really hope he bounce back stronger and better than ever.

Posted at 10:22 PM on December 5, 2013

Seriously, best post ever for a come-back……you go gurl!…….He needs to hire you…..and fired those wonton soup loviing fans. They seems to be into the kunt more than Breezy!

breezy

Posted at 2:20 PM on December 6, 2013

Darelene YOU ARE A DEMON!!! GO BURN IN HELL!!!!

Posted at 10:27 PM on December 5, 2013

LOL@these project hoee life coach/psychologists.

LOLA

Posted at 3:36 AM on December 6, 2013

SUNNY PUT SOMETHING HARD IN YOUR MOUTH AND SUCK ON IT YOU LIZARDFACE IDIOT.

Henrietta

Posted at 1:44 PM on December 6, 2013

Sunny you are delusional I really think you need a vacation somewhere really, really far. Take doormat and her beating bf with her.

Posted at 6:09 PM on December 5, 2013

This how I see it, he needs to make the wonton gurl sign a prenup cuz if she thinks her fashion of (I can wear what Rihanna wear) is going to give her credence as a model she’s delusional as Sunny and now Frank Ocean cousin wants to sue for 3MM and his legal fees are probably 1.5MM That leaves him with 20MM (only a dummy would list their networth) However networth doesn’t means you have that much in cash but your total access (including car and homes) And this past summer he perform at a lot of rural area of Texas “gin joints” only goes to show you he still needs cash. Marry the gurl if you want but make her wonton leeching azz sign a prenup!

Henry

Posted at 6:46 PM on December 5, 2013

Darlene I love your posts. You’re a riot. Love the wonton leeching azz. Hahahahaha

Posted at 7:01 PM on December 5, 2013

Thanks Henry! I just be having fun with these folks they don’t understand “signified” is my middle name!!!

Posted at 10:30 PM on December 5, 2013

How much yo broke jazz got? Project trick.

Posted at 5:37 PM on December 5, 2013

Chris finally found real love with Karrueche. They have an unbreakable bound and infinite trust.

Posted at 5:42 PM on December 5, 2013

Bish gone somewhere and take your crystal meth. This is why your trailor trash azz always using words like delusional, bipolar and paranoid….#Be gone bish #Bish be gone

Posted at 9:09 PM on December 5, 2013

@Darlene. Hmmm, you telling on yourself. Is that why you’re so hostile? Need a fix bish? You are DELUSIONAL, PSYCHOTIC, SCHIZOID, ANGRY, BITTER, AND PARANOID. You keep wishing for something that ain’t neva gon happen and on here crying about it every dang day. ROFLMAO. That says a lot about your ignorant azz. Again bish, I’m black, of course mixed with the usual indian and white. Now, take your racist azz on somewhere. I know no one loves you, but turn that frown upside down and chip that angriness off your shoulder, you’ll be alright, hopefully.

Meme

Posted at 12:06 AM on December 6, 2013

SunnyAutumn: BRAVO!!! Darlene the trash does sound mad and HOSTILE!! Lmfao

Mandella

Posted at 5:52 PM on December 5, 2013

Rihanna finally dumped Chris Brown for his unfaithfulness, dishonesty, lies and angry mannerism. Chris Brown is dying on the inside because heknows he messed up. Look at his appearance? Breezy barreling out of control because of his ingratitude. Sunny Mombreezy tweeted “love 2 remember” follows Rihanna and Teambreezy but, not wonton cunt tranhoe. Tell me delusional Sunny what’s wrong with that picture?

Tran is a disgrace to womanhood. She’s a low life, doormat, thirsty slut.

shanta

Posted at 6:24 PM on December 5, 2013

So many adjectives in one post..Lol…boo consider doing what your fave did…move on. She could care less..why do you? She’s got her life. You should consider doing the same.

Posted at 9:10 PM on December 5, 2013

This happened what 12 months ago and y’all still dwelling on it. ROFLMAO. Y’all making yourselves look really stupid. She tried it tho. Didn’t work. He liked his Asian better. Sorry bout that. LOL.

Nancy

Posted at 6:48 PM on December 5, 2013

Yea Liz Taylor found her true love too – 8 times lol

Elizabeth

Posted at 7:12 AM on December 6, 2013

@ SunnyAutumnn CB finally real love with KT they have an unbreakable bound & infinite trust 😭😭 Now what about you finding the same with your children. You certainly are a joke UNBELIEVABLE.

Mandella

Posted at 5:19 PM on December 5, 2013

Karreuche Tran is a crack head. Run Chris run!

Mandella

Posted at 5:18 PM on December 5, 2013

Karreuche Tran is a crack head. Karreuche is OHB/crew. Chris Brown will never reach the summit with that parasitic enabler. Team Breezy that conniving witch is a bad omen to Chris Brown that’s why Mombreezy don’t like her and unfollowed her. Tran s fake and God knows it.