‘The Originals’ Recap: Klaus Gains Surprising New Allies In New Orleans

Tue, December 3, 2013 11:03pm EDT by 15 Comments
The Originals 109 Recap
Courtesy of The CW

Michelle

Posted at 11:25 AM on January 4, 2014

Oh, was referring to tvd season 2 – 3. I’ll still watch season 4 to see what’s new! Lol can’t wait for new episodes!

Michelle

Posted at 11:52 AM on December 29, 2013

Sooo much better than TVD! I pray they won’t do any triangles anymore and keep up the awesome writing. Tvd was too tiring for me to watch. When I watch it, I also find myself asking ” whaaat story are you trying to tell here? What are they trying to accomplish really??”
Hmm… imho, I guess it had too much going on – messy romance and the characters didn’t really grow or show much dimension.

It would be nice if Haylijah(?) hook up buuut yeah, it’s more fun to see Elijah work his charm and woo Hayley :)

Can’t wait for the next episooode!!!

Kara

Posted at 11:58 AM on December 16, 2013

Klaus and Hayley!!!!

Mia

Posted at 3:54 AM on December 13, 2013

I like the possible alliance of the trio of misfits (Hayley, Davina & Josh). How cute are they? Am rooting for Hayley and Elijah to find true love and happiness with each other however long it may take (hopefully 6 seasons), as long as I have my Haylijah scenes every episode.

lovely1979

Posted at 3:58 PM on December 8, 2013

I’m not liking the hole Elijah and Hayley thing its just so ….well it just blah to me. I’m more excited to see Elijah wooing Hayley then seeing them hook up. Elijah is so charming I just love seeing him work that charm.

Carole

Posted at 8:22 AM on December 9, 2013

I don’t like Hayley and Elijah probably because I don’t like Phoebe Tonkin or Hayley. It reminds me of when Elena said to Elijah that he cared for Katerina. ‘A mistake I won’t make again’ I think he said. Well here we go again!

mellisa

Posted at 1:34 PM on December 6, 2013

Hayley and Elijah

sloan26

Posted at 10:33 AM on December 5, 2013

I want Klayley.

keletheardentfangirl

Posted at 8:01 PM on December 4, 2013

I am really looking forward to Elijah and Hayley FINALLY hooking up! The sexual tension between them is too drawn out. I feel so sad about Marcel and Rebekah practically breaking up, at least SOMEONE has to get it on, no? And no, not Klaus and Cami. Ew. That just wouldn’t work.

Melanie

Posted at 8:46 AM on December 4, 2013

I hope Klaus and Cami hook up. Their scenes are so intense.

shan

Posted at 8:31 AM on December 4, 2013

klaus and cami for now atleast

情報

Posted at 6:59 AM on December 4, 2013

でも忘れてそのまま立っていたら、ゆずってくれる人もいて世の中いい人もたくさんいるなーとほんわかした気持ちになりましたよ。 マタニティウエアおしゃれ 子供がいて働く環境がなければ少子化…なんて言いますが、大した能力もないWMが増えれば、若手が育たず晩婚化も進み少子化問題の解決にもなりませんし。

Carole

Posted at 2:17 AM on December 4, 2013

In TVD Klaus and Rebekkah were forced to run from Chicago in the 20s. I bet any money it was Marcel who told Mikael where they were!

Eunice

Posted at 1:59 AM on December 4, 2013

Hayley and Elijah need to happen NOW. But at the same time i’m enjoying the tension.

Vanessa

Posted at 12:21 AM on December 4, 2013

Welcome back king Niklaus.I love this show.It is the apple of my eyes,hahhhhhhh.