Selena Gomez Rocks Two Beauty Looks At Kiss FM’s Jingle Ball

Tue, December 3, 2013 9:33am EST by 7 Comments
Selena Gomez Hair Jingle Ball
Cooper Neill/Rich Polk/Entertainment/Getty Images

Selena looked super sexy at the 106.1 Kiss FM Jingle Ball concert in Dallas, TX on Dec. 2. First rocking her long hair in pretty waves, she switched it up for her performance rocking a short, bob wig with bangs! Which look do you like best? Vote!

Selena Gomez hit the red carpet wearing an extremely low cut navy jumpsuit from Zara (get the exact same one for under $80 here). Her hair was parted in the center, with soft waves cascading down in front of her shoulders. She seriously switched it up for her performance look — read more about her wigging out below!

Selena Gomez’s Hair At Jingle Ball — Kiss FM Performance Goes Wild

For the performance, Selena switched it up by going sexy and saucy, wearing a short, black wig with bangs. The hairstyle matched her dancers and stayed put as she bopped around the stage!

This is probably the same wig she was wearing when she posted an Instagram picture of her “hair cut!”

Selena’s Pretty Makeup

Selena went for a more natural look backstage at the show. She didn’t have a super strong eye or lip — instead, she went for a very wearable look. Just eyeliner, mascara and a sheer lip balm. It really showed off her natural beauty!

She did pump it up a few notches for the performance look, wearing a bold, red, matte lip.

We think her wig is fun and funky and a cool look to rock on stage!

Which look do you prefer on Selena, HollywoodLifers? Vote!

– Dory Larrabee

More Selena Gomez Beauty News:

1. Selena Gomez: Gorgeous Beauty Look For Thanksgiving Halftime Show
  2. Selena Gomez Rocks Sky High Braided Pony & Hair Scrunchie In NYC
  3. Selena Gomez Shows Off Natural Hair — Get Her Loose Waves

Sarah

Posted at 3:20 PM on December 6, 2013

please Selena! short bob or short hair makes you look so awesome! or also maybe go blonde ;) <3 ILY! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

she should cut her hair as short as Miley or more shorter

Posted at 5:36 PM on December 5, 2013

she should cut her hair really really short, as short as MIley’s hair. and stay them brown or something. i can picture her with that hair. gawd!

Sarah

Posted at 3:18 PM on December 6, 2013

omg yes! im Selenas biggest fan! and i couldn’t agree more with you! she can pull if off! <3 maybe light brown to dirty blonde? :D YES SELENA please! please!

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 6:05 AM on December 4, 2013

Granted Sel’ can do as she wishes—it’s her hair and body,but,for me—the long-loose waves and more natural look she rocked at first was I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!!!
I swear that look on Selena is so Sizzling HOT—She made the Sun go “WHOA! Damn! Now That’s HOT!!!” LOL! I’m just sayin’!
I realize that I only have an opinion(as everyone does)but—I hope that Sel’ will Rock that Look(with Beautiful waves and the Gorgeous face) a whole Lot!
I guess it’s just the way seeing her like that—hit’s me with force of a bullet-train—Ya’ feel-me? LOL!
#WonderWomanAndBeyond…
Selena: The above is as close to accurate as I can get to describing the AWESTRUCK way you appear to me with that particular Look…
Even though I expect you will constantly be trying new looks and things—I sure hope we’ll be seeing this combo of face and locks,often…#HopeImNotBeing2Pushy.
#WOWSelenaMarieIsEvenMoreGorgeousThanIKnew!
Hollywood–Out…

Jas

Posted at 1:44 AM on December 7, 2013

creep….anyways,,,, :) love you selena!

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 7:25 AM on December 7, 2013

@Jas: LOL! If you say so…Anyways—you have a nice day,just the same:)
Hollywood—out.

abe

Posted at 10:24 AM on December 3, 2013

……….it all comes with the job, folks.