‘The Voice': Matthew Schuler Was Nervous To Perform One Direction

Tue, December 3, 2013 10:12am EDT by 12 Comments
Matthew Schuler The Voice
Courtesy of NBC

keira

Posted at 7:43 AM on December 7, 2013

What the he’ll I fill so sad fore them sad face :-(

cynthia bleming

Posted at 10:58 AM on December 4, 2013

I was hoping for this guy to win…and I am white and he is from my hometown. He has a great smile and sexy eyes. I hope he goes far in his career. The Voice does not necessarily mean the end of the line.

Thevoicegirl

Posted at 12:54 AM on December 4, 2013

Ya well his dream didint work out to good tonight:( I’m sooooooooooo sad I’m crying!!!!!! Goodbye Matthew!:,(

Pam

Posted at 1:28 AM on December 4, 2013

It have never been a black person to win the Voice!!! If they could not see a good singer that was never out of tunes and perform every week, and you kept 2 people that stay out of tune, it a big problem in America!,, I am not. Black either!!!

M Morris

Posted at 3:34 PM on December 4, 2013

Jermaine Paul Season 2 won The Voice. He is black.

maai

Posted at 8:57 PM on December 3, 2013

REAL partner seeker?OPEN to join a group where all members believe Interracial relationship?Love sees no color..Why not GO TO~~~ ( MixedPartner.c0m ) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. All members in the site believe interracial relationship.So,how about you?Join us to have a special mixed relationship.ttyyyy

Sarah

Posted at 8:21 PM on December 3, 2013

I liked his version of that song more than I liked One Direction’s version of it.

Grace

Posted at 7:52 PM on December 3, 2013

He was once the front-runner, don’t know what happens! I really enjoyed his performances last night, especially the Percy Sledge song. Hope my votes & iTunes purchases helped but I feel sure he will be successful even if he doesn’t win.

J.A. WH

Posted at 4:02 PM on December 3, 2013

Awesome talent worth going all the way.

Mark

Posted at 10:52 PM on December 3, 2013

lol YOU’RE WRONG!

Singing Diva

Posted at 12:46 AM on December 4, 2013

Yes, Matthew is an awesome talent. I felt that he deserved to move forward to the next round, but he will make it. Especially with his humbling heart and attitude.

Linda

Posted at 2:48 AM on December 4, 2013

I feel the songs he was given to sing in these last couple of shows weren’t right for him! His coach seemed to have all her attention focused on her other member ! I hate she was his coach! I voted for him each week, well the show has ended for me! I’ll tune back in next season