Kristen Stewart Parties With Friends After Robert Pattinson Leaves Town

Tue, December 3, 2013 1:26pm EDT by 150 Comments
Kristen Stewart Parties
Splashnews, Fameflynet

debby okc ok

Posted at 10:34 PM on December 9, 2013

Don’t understand why Rob wouldn’t care if people knew he and Kristen had reconciled their differences, and what to be with each other. The mistake she made long ago, is just that long ago. They seem to really miss one another when their not together. So why be apart ? If it makes both you happy then that’s all that matters. As far as family go’s. It’s not about them, They should support whatever decision they Rob and Kristen make because they love them, and want them to be happy regardless. Good luck, and best wishes. Merry Christmas.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 12:05 PM on December 8, 2013

KRISTEN A ND ROBERT HAD 57 DAYS , TOGETHER, AFTER KRISTEN OCT 5, BACK FROM MAKE THE MOVIE SIS MARIA, THEY HAD THANKSGIVING TOGETHER, AND DEC 2,13 ROBRT HAD TO GO TO LONDON TO SEE HIS FAMILY AND TO WORK ON THE MOVIE QUEEN OF THE DESERT, KRISTEN WITH ROBERT FOR CHRISTMAS

I love rob and kristen

Posted at 1:18 PM on December 8, 2013

@Cathryn I hope you are right I hope to see rob and kristen spend Christmas together i still fell that there is no break up and they are happy with each other.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 9:19 PM on December 8, 2013

@I love rob and kristen YES ROBERT AND KRISTEN ARE TOGETHER, ROBERT WENT TO LONDON BECAUSE TO THE MIOVIE QUEEN OF THE DESERT, aND SEE HIS FAMILY. AND WILL BE THERE FOR CHRISTMAS,, KRISTEN WILL BE THERE. SHE HAVE TO FINISH THE MOVIE ANESTVESIA, BUT SHE WILL BE WITH ROBERT FOR CHRISTMAS, ROBERT NEXT MOVIE IS IN FEBRUAURY 2014 .IN MOROCCO AND JORDAN, I WISH THAT HE WILL NOT GO THERE, BUT DON`T LISTEN TO THE MEDIA, ROBERT AND KRISTEN HAD MANY DAYS TOGETHER. THE MEDIA ONLY SHOW YOU ABOUT 4 OUT OF 57.

I love rob and kristen

Posted at 1:42 PM on December 9, 2013

@Cathryn thanky you so much for your comment you are amazing person your comments make me happy thank you I sad to hear the stuff they printing lies about rob and kristen i admire them and will always support them!

David

Posted at 4:52 PM on December 7, 2013

Since I started freelancing over this site, with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to $85 per/h! This is the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I started 7 months ago, and now my monthly income is around $8k. I use this source.. Јоbs95.Соm

meimei

Posted at 6:10 AM on December 7, 2013

Frankly, Kristen is a nice woman…she admitted her mistakes instead of ignored it…look at the rest of the Hollywood female stars..how many of them did just like K did ? Do not forget, she is still young..Trampire -too much for her

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 7:49 AM on December 7, 2013

@Meimei I THINK YOU WANT TO BE FAIR TO KRISTEN. SHE DID NOT CHEAT ON ROBERT, AND ROBERT KNOW SHE DID NOT, AND YOU DID NOT SEE OR HEAR KRISTEN VOICE APOLOGIZE TO ANY. IF ANY ONE WANT TO BE FAIR, THEY WILL GO TO WEBSITE YOUTUBE AND SEE THE TWO VIDEOS, THEY HAVE SHOW IT WAS HOAX, [ LIBERTY DID IT AN INSIDER TOLD ] [ ROBSTEN UNBROKEN EVIDENCE ] THESE ARE THE NAME OF THE VIDEOS

director

Posted at 6:55 AM on December 5, 2013

with the cigarette in her hand and the way she dresses she represent trash America in the best way

T88

Posted at 6:49 PM on December 6, 2013

@director, I hope you’re not American…if you are, then its you, who is trash for having a potty mouth…if not, what a sad life you live for hoarding such trashy thoughts

Annie Montgomery

Posted at 11:52 PM on December 7, 2013

Hey Rupert your back. Afraid that someone might actually know what kind of a heal you are. Considering the picture is not new or now, who knows what your are up to now. See the are no tatoo, again your just a creep. I she wants to smoke that is her business. We all wish she would quit, but it is not a habit, like yours, that she could be convicted of.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 6:51 PM on December 4, 2013

I love the Goss sites that say
Kristn was CAUGHT drinking hes 23
Knowne says Rob was caught drinking do they r women not allowed to drink in USA?

Melissa

Posted at 5:35 PM on December 4, 2013

before I saw the receipt 4 $7088, I accept that…my… mother in law had been actualie earning money in there spare time on-line.. there moms best frend has been doing this for less than twentey months and by now repayed the morgage on their house and bourt a great new Citroën 2CV. over here BUZZ95.COM

:-)

Posted at 11:43 AM on December 4, 2013

Here we go again.

Loui

Posted at 11:02 AM on December 4, 2013

Bold patch at the side of Roberts Head, and that old spot has been there since after “Cosmopolis”

@loui

Posted at 1:00 PM on December 20, 2013

B!tch!

Dana

Posted at 7:05 AM on December 4, 2013

No need for pap pics… Just go to cjscissorhands and sweetsuzieq on Instagram and you can see all her partying. Kristen is pffffttuhsuh and comments on lots of insta pics, too. They play it up for the fans – love followers.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 6:24 PM on December 4, 2013

I took your advice and went to Suziq theres not ONE picture photo of Kristen
I went back as far as Easter 2013 its lots of other wome and men and her fella
NONE of Kristen why LIE?

Annie Montgomery

Posted at 11:55 PM on December 7, 2013

Maybe Dana is being paid by HWL or some other site to stir up the trouble.