Khloe Kardashian Plans To File For Divorce After The New Year

Tue, December 3, 2013 4:34pm EDT by 11 Comments
Fameflynet

Conexa

Posted at 10:24 PM on December 6, 2013

sad news, they seemed like a well put together couple before the stresses took their toll

Scott Snyder

Posted at 6:48 PM on December 6, 2013

I kinda feel like reality might of ended Lamars real life! He has always seemed super shy (went to a bunch of ball games on both LA slots) but he really fit true meaning of gentle giant. I hope he finds his mojo again, Clip’s for sure could use his D, and can only hope his and Khloe’s personal lives can be given a bit of respect, and kept between them not another spin for Ryan Seacrest to complicate their already struggling marraige. Its sad that everyone gets entertained by others hurt and pain. Godbless you both, and I will be a fan of both of you forever!

LaLa

Posted at 3:46 AM on December 5, 2013

He def has his own look. How does LAME-AR get that greasy turd look?

You make me sick Khloe..

Posted at 7:22 AM on December 4, 2013

Khloe, I use to like you, but now I see what you really are. You are a cruel, evil woman just like the rest of your family, and here I was thinking that you were so different. What you are doing to Lamar is unthinkable. Yes, what he did to you was unthinkable as well, but you are now exploiting him and that is disgusting. You really are just like your Mother. Disappointed and disgusted. Lamar do not sign any confidentiality agreements with this family. Expose them for what they really are. Oh, and Khloe give Lamar back his ring(s) you disgusting excuse for a woman.

Shelbey

Posted at 4:58 AM on December 4, 2013

I love that dress that Khloe is wearing in that picture with the article above. That is beautiful.

Freyed (@Freyed1)

Posted at 11:20 PM on December 3, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,
Bay95.cOM

wealthypeople20

Posted at 10:37 PM on December 3, 2013

Recommended Service: ___ WěalthyPeople.ōrg ___ Meet other wealthy, successful, attractive and available singles
sdfsd

Calvin

Posted at 8:20 PM on December 3, 2013

Just do it already…I’m tired of hearing about them.

Becky

Posted at 3:17 PM on December 7, 2013

Thank you, me too! Do it don’t do it, just shut up!

Yolanda J. Lampe (@YolandaJLampe)

Posted at 4:15 PM on December 3, 2013

I get paid 99 dollars per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought Id be able to do it but my best friend earns over 12k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless…Check it out>>> F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­­Ⅿ

ninashall (@ninashall)

Posted at 3:03 PM on December 3, 2013

my roomate’s mom makes $69/hr on the laptop. She has been out of work for six months but last month her pay check was $12021 just working on the laptop for a few hours. read the full info here=====> jobs25.ℭOM