Catelynn Lowell & Tyler Baltierra Filming ‘Teen Mom’ Reunion Spinoff

Tue, December 3, 2013 12:40pm EDT by 6 Comments
Catelynn Lowell Tyler Baltierra Teen Mom Special
Courtesy of Instagram

laysa

Posted at 1:17 PM on February 26, 2014

She and Janelle shouldn’t even be on teen mom.
They are both different but I just don’t see them like a good mom. That’s just me though.

danielle

Posted at 1:48 PM on February 23, 2014

I really think u guys are strong to give your baby girl up but I really think the ppl that have your baby girl and the agency are talking like y’all don’t have feeling and that y’all don’t know better and always talk about look at all the things y’all have done that don’t mean anything its seem to me they are trying to and want to cut y’all out of your daughter life period. And I don’t think that’s right at all because everytime y’all have a question about something they want to really not answer. To me it just BS the way they are treating yall

Carrie

Posted at 1:11 PM on February 23, 2014

I love these two!! Here are two amazing kids who had a tougher than most upbringing, making very adult/hard decisions. These two always cease to amaze me with their maturity and genuine hearts. I hope they continue to do well, I think they are two wonderful people together. ♥

dawnettere@hotmail.com

Posted at 12:19 PM on January 22, 2014

These two are my all time favorite. I so can’t wait to see how they are doing and where they are today.

mjc

Posted at 9:14 PM on December 4, 2013

These two were always my favorite. Glad to hear that they are getting their own show. GOOD DEAL AND ABOUT TIME.

0207jazmynarce

Posted at 1:10 PM on December 3, 2013

Reblogged this on Mimi's and commented:
These 2 were my favorite on Teen Mom and they always will be. cx