‘Walking Dead': Killing [Spoiler] & Destroying Prison Will Save The Show

Mon, December 2, 2013 10:00am EDT by 37 Comments
Courtesy of AMC

Zombie killer 101

Posted at 3:23 PM on January 6, 2014

She should live after Hershel died their will not be a doctor with Rick and them ,so lets ask the people what they think if they say she could live let her live , but if they say no let her die just let her die

Listen to the people they have the right to vote

Your friend

From zombie killer 101

Jennifer

Posted at 5:03 AM on January 2, 2014

Let Judith live! She’s only a baby! Maybe she can be raised to defend herself.

Noor

Posted at 12:18 AM on December 6, 2013

Based on what I’ve learned from tv, the following is very often true in most shows: if you didn’t see it, it didn’t happen. This applies especially to deaths. It’s more likely that Judith is alive solely because we didn’t see her die.

Brandon

Posted at 11:06 AM on December 5, 2013

Im glad they didn’t let michonne finish him off, it said a lot more for the fact that she stabbed him and then just left him there to the walkers, knowing he wouldn’t get up from being impaled like that. Much more gruesome death than a bullet.

Angel Nebres

Posted at 7:02 PM on December 4, 2013

Unfair as it may sound but Judith died. They have to, for additional substance to Ricks decisions and attitude.

butch dye

Posted at 11:26 AM on December 4, 2013

It wasnt tanks it was one tank. It wasn’t hundreds of walkers after the prison fell. geez.

Ash

Posted at 8:15 PM on December 3, 2013

They are following the comic books a little bit here where I believe in the comics the Governor kills Judith and his right hand woman ends up killing HIM.

HolloyWoodWriterIsAnIdiot

Posted at 9:09 PM on December 2, 2013

It popped up on my google search for a link. Nice one ya clown.

SoCoolCurt

Posted at 7:30 PM on December 2, 2013

Only came on here to say to the writer make sure you’re careful with your headlines. Google culled the second headline for my Google Now, which successfully spoiled the episode for me before I saw it. Not sure how you could do it differently or if it was Google that did something weird, just wanted you to be aware of it. I still enjoyed the episode at any rate.

Jenna

Posted at 3:34 PM on December 2, 2013

As long as Daryl is okay, I’m happy.

Ray

Posted at 2:45 PM on December 2, 2013

I think that Lilly has Judith.

sue

Posted at 1:20 AM on December 6, 2013

I think so too, she’s the only one with really bloody hands at the end of the episode.

Christian Dior Nexy

Posted at 1:59 PM on December 2, 2013

I love the walking Dead!!! It’s a masterpiece

Dan

Posted at 1:55 PM on December 2, 2013

The prison was too “safe”. I’m looking forward to seeing where the next home will be… If there is indeed a home

wlkngded

Posted at 1:49 PM on December 2, 2013

“Though I must admit, I’m baffled as to why they had Lilly pull the trigger. Couldn’t our girl Michonne have been given that honor?”

Because Lily is the one that killed him in the comic book!

Connie

Posted at 2:40 PM on December 2, 2013

I think that Lilly blamed the governor for Megan’s death. Lilly pleaded with him not to go bother the people at the prison, but he didn’t listen to her. He left her and Megan alone to go try to take the prison, and during that time, Megan got bite by a zombie, which killed her. I think that Lilly snapped after that. She hated the governor for that.

Ronesha

Posted at 3:40 PM on December 2, 2013

Yeah. The Governor should have found his own sanctuary and left the survivors at the prison alone. The Governor abandoned Lilly and Megan to go to the prison to play Bill Badazz with a tank, and Megan got killed because of it. I can totally understand Lilly’s reason for feeling rage. I couldn’t imagine losing a child as horrifically as she did.

Kathy

Posted at 6:07 AM on January 5, 2014

Well not only did he leave the Lilly and Megan to fend for themselves but he showed no remorse for her death. He just looked at her took out his gun and shot her in the head. That I think is when Lilly realized he was actually a monster and not a knight in shining armor like she may have thought after her father died.

james

Posted at 1:46 PM on December 2, 2013

Also I think the young girl killed David and Karen, and that Carol actually covered it up for them

Christian Dior Nexy

Posted at 2:00 PM on December 2, 2013

that’s what I thought so too!!!

Spoiled

Posted at 2:44 PM on December 2, 2013

James, I think that you are right about that. I think that Lizzie killed Karen and David, and Carol took the blame for it because she loves Lizzie and Lizzie’s younger sister. Lizzie seems to be nuts though.

BobbyG

Posted at 1:43 PM on December 2, 2013

“Don’t read on if you don’t want to find out who died on ‘Walking Dead’!”

Then how about taking hershel-governor-die out of the URL!!!

Angel NebresAngel

Posted at 6:56 PM on December 4, 2013

lol… didn’t figure it ’til I read your comment…

james

Posted at 1:42 PM on December 2, 2013

My money’s on michonne having baby judeth, since it was hinted she lost a child earlier on this season I doubt the production crew would miss out on an opportunity to expand that storyline

2L82Pray

Posted at 1:38 PM on December 2, 2013

I find children in movies and television annoying, even Ricks’ son, as bad-ace as the kid is sometimes. But, I have to agree. Killing off Judith would be a poor move and take something away from the show in this case. Besides, there are so many dangerous situations the kid can put them in by screaming her head off and attracting more Walkers ha. Hershel will be missed but the truth is, I’m surprised he survived this long. The old and infirm would never survive in this world. And I’m very glad to see the gov’ner dead at last. About freaking time! Now I just want to know who the sociopath is who was putting out rats and disecting small animals. $5 says its that crazy blonde little girl…..

danwtempleton

Posted at 1:38 PM on December 2, 2013

Seeing Hershel die was horrific. Scott Wilson did such a fantastic job, just before his death his acting was sublime as it was in the episode he carried so well a few episodes ago. I just hope someone else picks him up because he was great to watch. As for Judith, I think she’s likely to be dead… And Michonne got the final blow she wanted… I think she wanted the Governor to become a Walker so he paid the price for all of his crimes.

Torch

Posted at 7:37 AM on January 14, 2014

When I read that Hershel died, I couldn’t even watch the episode. He was wonderful to watch and a rational view and a father to many. The episode – Internment – I think that is it, it was heartbreaking knowing his tragic end.

MrsMo

Posted at 1:16 PM on December 2, 2013

I don’t think Judith is dead. I think the second half of this season will have a very different storyline than what we’ve seen already and we don’t need Judith’s dead weighing down Rick and Carl. I’m betting someone grabbed Judith — maybe Daryl?

Scarlett

Posted at 1:09 PM on December 2, 2013

Judith is alive, not sure if with the children or on the bus.. It may be stretched out a few episodes as to Whom actualy has her (they will milk it) but Im sure that they did not kill off the baby too.. She is all of Laurie that they have..

moniquelmiller

Posted at 12:13 PM on December 2, 2013

I think Judith served a purpose on the show. A big one. Just because a character isn’t speaking lines doesn’t mean that they aren’t contributing. It’s not just because she’s a baby either; there are times when babies/kids add more heart to the story than we give them credit for.

Fred

Posted at 11:13 AM on December 2, 2013

I wonder if they gave the guy who played Hershel severance pay for being cut from the show.

SoCoolCurt

Posted at 7:43 PM on December 2, 2013

“Cut from the show”

Lol I see what you did there

robinhelene

Posted at 11:12 AM on December 2, 2013

I just watched my DVR’d WD and wow! What an episode! It was fitting that Michonne stabbed the Gov, and fitting, too, that Lilly pulled the trigger for the final kill. Michonne saved Rick’s life, but the Gov was responsible for killing Lilly’s daughter, so she deserved to finally off him. If the Gov had gone along with Rick’s plan to share the prison. . .but no, the Gov said that one word–liar!–and the bloodshed started. It was brutal, especially Herschel’s sad beheading. I’m eagerly awaiting next season in February, and I hope Judith was grabbed by someone on the bus. Love, Robin

abe

Posted at 10:47 AM on December 2, 2013

…….maybe another car crash?

jim

Posted at 11:18 AM on December 2, 2013

with this show .. if you don’t see a body you cant count the person as dead.. I believe Judith is alive…

Sharon

Posted at 2:47 PM on December 2, 2013

If that is the case then the governor could be alive, too.

rscruise

Posted at 3:45 PM on December 2, 2013

yah on IMDB season 4 episode 16 the governor is still there check it out… i just dont know if he is already a walker or another reason to get his revenge…