‘Walking Dead': Fan-Favorite Actor Calls Shocking Death ‘Disorienting’

Mon, December 2, 2013 2:54pm EST by 10 Comments
Courtesy Of AMC

Johnnie Sax

Posted at 10:53 PM on December 3, 2013

good im glad hes gone.

mvk

Posted at 3:00 PM on December 3, 2013

I think they should have killed the governor off along time ago. I wish they would have kept Hershel. I really liked his character. I am glad they are out of the prison. It should make for more of an interesting show day to day or I should say show to show. With troubling times they are in, one can’t/shouldn’t get too comfortable.

Mark

Posted at 9:40 PM on December 2, 2013

I think killing Herschel, a character that had become pivotal to the show’s running plot, was another TWD “shocker”. A way for the show to sustain its suspense that, as in real life, anyone can go at anytime — a way to tease the fans to keep tuning in and asking “Who’s next?”

It was the most grisly and graphic murder witnessed on a television series.

Killing the governor was rather abrupt too. I think they could have milked the tension of Rick’s group, facing off against the governor’s group at the prison a little longer. The governor’s death was anti-climactic. The governor deserved a more grandiose death rather than a fist fight, being stabbed, and finally shot by a let down and duped, Lilly.

I feel a bit cheated that we could have at least seen Scott Wilson and David Morrissey at least until the end of Spring 2014.

Mona

Posted at 11:57 PM on December 2, 2013

Kirkman said in the talking dead that he wanted to make the governor’s death un-satisfying. As it was in the comics. I have no idea why. Sadistic little man.

emma

Posted at 3:48 PM on December 2, 2013

So disappointed they killed Hershel. He was the heart, soul and conscience of the show. Walking Dead just lost me as a viewer. Time to go back to watching REVENGE!

Mona

Posted at 11:58 PM on December 2, 2013

You were never a true fan if the death of a character will stop you from watching. bye.

TWDMF

Posted at 5:30 AM on December 3, 2013

well said

sarahbrobbins (@sarahbrobbins23)

Posted at 3:40 PM on December 2, 2013

As Brandon same i am affected that somebody will get paid four thousand dollar in four weeks on the laptop computer. did you see this page browse further at scan a lot of at
Read more at >>>>> J­o­B­S­5­3.COM

Sarah

Posted at 3:22 PM on December 2, 2013

I wanted to cry when Hershel died. :(

Ronnie

Posted at 1:51 PM on December 3, 2013

I am ok with with Hershel death. It was memorable and it hurts.
We are not going to forget that one.
On the other hand the The Governor death could have been better in my opinion.
It was too simple, if you going over the adge

here are some option I would love to see:
1. Cut him in half, and let him turn around to watch who kills him
2. Cut his head same as he did
3. face him and stab him, and watch his eyes as he dies.
4. the gunshot is ok, but I want to see his brain exploded.

If you going to kill him, it should be the best death of all of them.
It was not that memorable in my opinion.