Robert Pattinson Named ‘Glamour’s’ #2 Sexiest Man — See Who Beat Him

Mon, December 2, 2013 7:58pm EDT by 116 Comments
Robert Pattinson Glamour Sexiest Man 2013
Courtesy of Dior

rose

Posted at 8:12 AM on April 10, 2014

rob is sexiest man in the universe i just love himmmmmmmm……………kristen is very lucky to have robert pattinson as her partner…………………………….

Edin

Posted at 3:21 PM on December 8, 2013

Start working at home with Google! Its by-far the best job Ive had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. Useful Reference BUZZ95.COM

dee

Posted at 6:38 AM on December 8, 2013

Rob is the sexiest man alive!

David

Posted at 4:43 PM on December 7, 2013

Since I started freelancing over this site, with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to $85 per/h! This is the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I started 7 months ago, and now my monthly income is around $8k. I use this source.. Јоbs95.Соm

Jessie89194374

Posted at 6:36 PM on December 6, 2013

niall deserves to be #1 he is so hot :)

Maria

Posted at 3:52 PM on December 6, 2013

why is zayn so far from the #1 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Rob's hot!

Posted at 6:39 PM on December 5, 2013

Rob is sooo hot!! And with a sensitive side to boot.
What a combination!!

seinna

Posted at 11:28 AM on December 5, 2013

Robert Pattinson is the sexiest man alive!!!

Melissa

Posted at 5:30 PM on December 4, 2013

true that Helen`s stori is unimaginable, yesterday I got a gorgeous Mazda sincee geting a check for $4832 this-last/month and-just over, ten/k this past month. without a doubt it is the most comfortable work I’ve had. I started this 4 months ago and right away started bringing in minimum $70… per/hr. look at this web-site BUZZ95.COM

dana

Posted at 6:41 AM on December 4, 2013

Rob should have been no 1 after the resounding success of his Dior ad . He is sex on legs!

penny

Posted at 6:37 AM on December 4, 2013

Robert Pattinson is the sexiest man alive!!!!!!!!!!!

Louise

Posted at 2:34 PM on December 3, 2013

I’m sure Rob doesn’t care about being on that list or any other list. He’s probably relieved. He’s trying to be a serious actor, and leave that pretty boy look behind (with Edward) . I still believe he’s the best-looking actor I’ve seen in years and gets better looking each year.

:-)

Posted at 10:59 AM on December 3, 2013

Positively scrumptious!

sammie

Posted at 10:39 AM on December 3, 2013

Robert Pattinson is #1

Linda Louisville

Posted at 10:24 AM on December 3, 2013

I’m still likin me some Thor! Where is Robert, by the way? Although he’s been pretty slippery with the paps lately, he’s no ninja! LOL! Commenters on another site were saying that his recent disappearance is noteworthy. If actors who disappear aren’t on a remote location shoot, or recovering from some kind of cosmetic procedure (hair transplant?), then it’s usually rehab… I don’t have an opinion, myself, but I do wonder where he is…

me

Posted at 11:26 AM on December 3, 2013

@LL

Rob was spotted in LAX yesterday in the international departures section (alone @Guest) so, he may actually still be in flight depending on the location. His hair looks the same. LOL And Rehab is usually at least 30 days.

Linda Louisville

Posted at 11:40 AM on December 3, 2013

@me,
So, the girls on the other site were right… He’s possibly on his way to a remote filming site in Jordan. With Middle Eastern temperatures what they are, he will probably need to acclimate for a few weeks before filming actually starts. There’s also equestrian lessons and wardrobe. I wonder how big of a part his “Lawrence” will play in this particular film.

me

Posted at 11:57 AM on December 3, 2013

@LL

I have no idea. I don’t follow all of the info on the net like some do.
Have a good day. :)

Linda Louisville

Posted at 3:28 PM on December 3, 2013

@me,
Nah, “court ordered” rehab is around 30 days. Insurance covered detox is 3-5 days. The usual stay in a detox situation without court intervention is 3-15 days, depending on the substance(s) involved, the general health and condition of the patient, how long the addiction has gone on, the willingness of the patient to continue treatment in the facility, and how many days the insurance or private payor will pay for. It only takes about 4 or 5 days for a young adult to detox from alcohol only. It’s the staying away from it that’s the problem…

Mary-Gladys Martin Kent

Posted at 11:21 PM on December 3, 2013

lol yeah that’s a good thing that a drunk drug addict didn’t go to rehab ok and you think every Fing story that says Robert Pattin son is about some delusional non actor? ok go on with that i grow tired of you asleep cretins from time to time –but you are funny to read zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.yes.j

Linda Louisville

Posted at 10:56 PM on December 4, 2013

@Mary-Gladys,
Why do you think that we’re sleeping cretins? I’m not being sarcastic. I really want to know what you’re thinking…

Anonet

Posted at 2:38 PM on December 3, 2013

When an actor diseppears for weeks does it mean he was on rehab or had cosmetic procedure?Rob was papped enough for months now someone complains where he is?Check out fan sites.

Nope

Posted at 1:51 AM on December 4, 2013

There is no disappearance. Rob was at a charity event in LA a couple of weeks ago and hit the gym the next morning. He’s not using drugs, stop repeating lies.

He was seen in London and he’s back with his family. He goes to Jordan to film in January.

Natty

Posted at 9:42 AM on December 3, 2013

Yes yes yes yes yes yes HENRY CAVILL. I LOVE YOU!!! HAPPY

Linda Louisville

Posted at 2:47 PM on December 3, 2013

@Natty,
I had to laugh at your comment, because I feel the same way about Cavill! LOL! He is so Man-pretty! I saw him in “The Tudors”, and he was just…..swoon-worthy! I watched “Superman, Man of Steel” last night, and it was excellent! Usually, I don’t go for super muscular guys, but WOW! He made me want to lick our flatscreen! ;]

Anna

Posted at 5:24 AM on December 4, 2013

His eyes,his body,the jawline,EVERYTHING…a real man!A perfect man.

Linda Louisville

Posted at 11:03 PM on December 4, 2013

@ Anna,
I know, right? I hope you saw “The Tudors”! Oh my gosh, and he was wearing the clothing of the period ( which isn’t very manly…wink, wink, nod, nod,,,lots of tights and baggy nickers), but he was mostly edible! I thought he would play a great 50 shades! Oh, well….

Awesomeness

Posted at 6:45 AM on December 3, 2013

I don’t even think he should be on the goddamn list!!

Kristen