Robert Pattinson: Behind The Scenes For Dior — Sexy New Pic

Mon, December 2, 2013 3:02pm EDT by 299 Comments
Robert Pattinson Behind The Scenes Dior
Courtesy Of Instagram

dee

Posted at 6:38 AM on December 8, 2013

Oh yes I agree Dior is awesome! Love Rob’s pic his smile and the quirky eye brows

Rob + Dior = Awesome!

Posted at 6:48 PM on December 5, 2013

I am so impressed with this whole Dior campaign. Dior has really outdone itself. And to think Rob had a hand in the creative side of this campaign is an added bonus. When Dior approached Rob to do this he would only agree to it if he could have a say in it. Bravo to Dior and Rob. What a creative man! I think we are just seeing the beginning of good things to come from Rob.

Shiwi na:tsik'o

Posted at 6:55 PM on December 5, 2013

I couldn’t agree more!!

Man with humanity

Posted at 11:42 AM on December 5, 2013

In that pic where Rob is looking over his shoulder you can see his soft side. You know there are guys who love giving off that hard-as-nails persona like maybe a Russell Brand, etc. One of the things I love so much about Rob is he shows that he is yes, a big tall strapping guy, but HE IS ALSO IS COMFORTABLE with his HUMANITY! A man that can walk both those lines of masculinity and humanity is ideal. So many guys can’t pull it off.

so true!

Posted at 9:52 PM on December 6, 2013

So frue Man with humanity. Very good points and one of the reasons I’m a big fan of Rob’s. That and his talent.

dana

Posted at 11:17 AM on December 5, 2013

Rob is the sexiest man alive! Love DiorRob

This Is Rob's World

Posted at 12:35 AM on December 5, 2013

Enough said.

Melissa

Posted at 5:32 PM on December 4, 2013

my best friend’s mother-in-law makes $88/hr on the internet. She has been out of a job for 7 months but last month her check was $12927 just working on the internet for a few hours. check this BUZZ95.COM

heather rain

Posted at 2:49 PM on December 4, 2013

Rob looked like he enjoyed the whole experience.

T88

Posted at 10:06 PM on December 4, 2013

LOL

Jessica

Posted at 2:35 AM on December 4, 2013

Rob has nothing to prove, he’s in a unique position. He’s presented at the Oscars and Golden Globes. He fronted a billion dollar 5 film franchise. He has the Dior deal at $12 million for 3 years. He has 2 films headed to Cannes and 4 more to film.

He can pick and choose who he wants to work with and what kinds of films he wants to do. The only thing he “needs” is creative work that makes him happy.

Ginger

Posted at 2:34 AM on December 4, 2013

“The Londoner reserved, cultured and elegant became a global icon adored by millions of fans.”
—-Sport & Style about Robert Pattinson

Rob is a winner

Posted at 2:33 AM on December 4, 2013

Rob’s Dior video has over 14.5 million views on youtube. By comparison, Charlize’s Dior ad is at 6 million views AFTER being on youtube for 2 years. Rob doubled her number in a month, compared to 2 years.

Dior certainly knew what it was doing when they hired Rob, he’s revitalized the brand.

Marybeth

Posted at 2:46 PM on December 3, 2013

Look at his hand. Is he gay?

ericabishop691

Posted at 10:21 PM on December 3, 2013

ithinkso,yes.

me

Posted at 11:32 PM on December 3, 2013

Oh, for the billionth (ok exaggeration) time…..Rob’s not gay!
Drunk, maybe….but, not gay! :)

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 12:32 AM on December 4, 2013

Ok, don’t get your tidey-whitey’s in a know.
I just think that he has effinate traits and some feminine qualities.
Like those reallly long fingers and the way he holds them…. That’s all.

Oh and I know he has an outie, too ;)

me

Posted at 12:41 AM on December 4, 2013

@BK

Well that’s ok because I happen to like pretty boys. :)

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 1:14 AM on December 4, 2013

Ahhhhh, ain’t he perdy ?
;)

Her fans are toxic

Posted at 2:30 AM on December 4, 2013

No, but Kristen is bi sexual. She’s got Alicia living with her now, and they have matching tatts and share clothes. She’s got one foot out of the closet.

Any bets on when she come all the way out? I don’t think it will be too long. Rob has dumped her once and for all, he’s gone to London and won’t be back in LA for about 9 months, due to his busy filming schedule.

sherry

Posted at 6:47 PM on December 4, 2013

@marybeth—–yes, I was thinking the same thing. Not a very masculine shot, if you ask me.

Just Sayin

Posted at 2:03 PM on December 3, 2013

@me don’t forget the important inee/outee part….. LOL

me

Posted at 2:08 PM on December 3, 2013

@JS
It’s “innie” & “outie”, I think. LOL
But, yes, those are rather important details. :)
Oh and, I never claimed to be smarter than anyone here.

nicole420

Posted at 1:21 PM on December 3, 2013

If DIOR would put out there a commercial of the footage they have of Rob they would sell more!!!!

sunrise

Posted at 12:44 PM on December 3, 2013

RP is going to London and I think that is the best for him: leave the toxic holliwood and rethink about his priorities. His external image in the last months has been awful, and I believe that has caused him the lost of many fans. If he wanted to kill his romantic image he has got it.

true fan

Posted at 2:07 PM on December 3, 2013

@sun…only you Kturds think so. Rob’s fans are thrilled with his career, his movie choices and him in general. He will never lose the fans that believe in him, so don’t even go there.

penny

Posted at 10:40 AM on December 3, 2013

The smile……….gorgeous

@penny

Posted at 1:08 PM on December 3, 2013

smile? looks more like a smirk.

Mary

Posted at 10:20 AM on December 3, 2013

Well between this site and Kristen’s site there is enough BS being thrown to fill a field. If adults are saying this stuff it’s shame on you. Just tell me one thing. If Rob is so happy why are you still bashing Kristen. Is it because they were seen together? Rob was behind her so I think you can squash the idea that he was over her. He would never have been behind her car if he was over her. You can’t have it both ways. Once again do you really think Kristen would drive over to Rob’s on an invite by him just to see the dogs or pick up stuff or whatever. How about come over I want to call it quits? In the end what does it matter because you will never find out the real story and if you do your hate for her is so deep that you wouldn’t believe it anyway. What will you do if they are together? I might add the same goes for both sides. Sorry to be so long with my post.

shirley

Posted at 10:42 AM on December 3, 2013

Mary is so right about everything.So butt out of their business and stop trying to make Kristen look bad after all this time

TRACY123

Posted at 11:23 AM on December 3, 2013

To Mary, Thank you, some one else with a brain, I still feel that there is no break up, they just went back under cover, either way, they will always be friends and have a special bond.
Most of the bashing I think is from young girls, thinking that if they bash Kristen enough, Rob will dump her and go out with them, dream on!!

Just Sayin

Posted at 1:14 PM on December 3, 2013

@Tracy123 – you are absolutely correct. You can tell by the comments that they are very young girls. Although it surprises me that young girls have such a nasty streak. I also believe that their purpose is more to try and upset her fans than defending Rob as a fan. Just my opinion.

Bluemoon

Posted at 12:15 PM on December 3, 2013

These pictures confirm Rob is gay!

Anonet

Posted at 12:30 PM on December 3, 2013

Ask this question to her fans:why do they still need to trash Rob?