Paul Walker’s Character Brian Might Be Killed In ‘Fast & Furious 7′

Mon, December 2, 2013 11:00am EDT by 29 Comments
Courtesy Of Universal Records

Tyler

Posted at 2:38 AM on January 3, 2014

I think they should kill him off in a car accident he loved to go fast and live on the edge then put him trying to save or help some one it’s a lot to think about in such a short notice but he loved to drive fast so why not give him what he loved to do in the way he is killed off!!!!! R.I.P just Bc I didn’t know him I did know one thing he was a hell of a actor! .

jman

Posted at 9:14 AM on December 23, 2013

I think that’s the best route cuz all the actors will be crying prob for real n the story wud be betr. They can hav vin diesel revenge Brian and even do the tear you were my brother? Story paul walker deserves betr don’t replace that role it won’t work, i hope someone important sees this post

jman

Posted at 9:06 AM on December 23, 2013

Only clear honorable thing to do is have him go out looking like a hero saving or helping that family code they went by if u watched the films dah. U can’t replace paul walkers role not Eve his bro, and Justin Bieber go away plz just go. They need to use his clips he filmed and weather u make it look like he got kidnapped and finally fairytale don’t come true this time and Torretto revenge his fbi brother Brian.

Elk

Posted at 4:03 PM on December 18, 2013

I would rather see them have O’Conner die and in the following movie let his real life brother(Cody Walker) come in, maybe at the end of the movie. The pics I saw online of Cody, he looks dang near identical, I think that is the best way. If little bieber gets cast I will never watch the new ones, bieber is a joke and not actor.

Gyo

Posted at 1:59 PM on December 12, 2013

i think the character should die in the movie, in his honor, but they should bring in another characer to replace the missing spot. I’m from Romania, and on facebook, i read that Justin Bieber will take his character! i hope not, because if it will happen, i will burn my PC! If they replace him, i think the best men to replace him is Jason Statham or Justin Timberlake

pebbles1977

Posted at 2:41 PM on December 12, 2013

Jason Statham to play his brother. If they were to ever replace his character with Justin bieber I think the world would boycott the movies.

ronaldo

Posted at 6:32 AM on December 7, 2013

Use tom cruise as brian o connor I know that he is the right man for the job he almost looks like brian or you can say that brian left for good and his brother is taking over (brother as tom cruise) please let tom cruise take it over

pebbles1977

Posted at 2:37 PM on December 12, 2013

They look nothing alike…there is no one who can play Brian like Paul did..they need to let his character go with dignity and have someone come in as his brother or sister

Latasha Rector

Posted at 8:25 PM on December 5, 2013

are they going to continue with the fast and furious series after number 7?

Christy

Posted at 12:01 PM on December 5, 2013

The ending of fast six is taking us back to Tokyo drift and brian wasn’t even on there it was the boy from sling blade so they dont have to include brian but if there will be future fast movies then maybe they should and add the guy from Tokyo drift gonna miss brian tho

Just Me

Posted at 1:13 PM on December 5, 2013

They are already in the process of part 7

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 6:48 AM on December 4, 2013

That would be the decent thing to do,in taking-out the iconic O’Connor character. No-one else will be able to fill the role like Mr. Walker did. What’s more,if you try to bring someone else for that role—it will only be awkward and really take-away from the illusion of the film/story…It just wouldn’t be the same…So why cause a glitch where there is none?
If possible(and with today’s CGI and effects,I don’t see why it wouldn’t be) you should have O’Connor go out like Han’s French sweetheart in Fast #6—Like the Hero we all know him to be…Sacrificing himself to save his ‘Family’(Mia,and/or his son,Dom,Roman,Tesh,Han,Leti, and etcetera)…Have Brian go out with Honor,simply because there isn’t time to make any other decision,letting us all know—just how much he loved his ‘crew’…
Granted this is just my opinion,but,given what’s transpired,I really believe that the hordes of loyal Paul Walker fan’s(such as myself) would agree that this is one of the best ways to Honor the man who brought Brian O’Connor to life…
Just a suggestion…
Hollywood—out.

Bob

Posted at 3:30 AM on December 4, 2013

They should bring in Wentworth Miller as the new guy.

Bob

Posted at 3:27 AM on December 4, 2013

Rip Paul

Amal Jith RS

Posted at 8:43 PM on December 3, 2013

its best film in Ever but.
Paul is gone
so we least super character and a actor :(
but the film will grow up . its a common film it a International film
so dats the reason to me the comment for this
I’m not a English man
I’m frm India (Kerala) . <3
I love u . Paul walker

saywatithink

Posted at 9:50 AM on December 3, 2013

Fast 7 should be made the last film in memory of walker. They shouldnt make any more after this as it will not be the same and I can’t see any of the other actors wanting to come back to f&f after this Making an 8th and 9th will be disrespectful and painfull for those who worked with walker

Stephanie Johnson

Posted at 1:18 AM on December 3, 2013

I think they should kill his character in a respectful way. It will be easier to handle as ppl are trying to accept his loss. Keeping his character alive will only prolong the pain of his fans, let us say goodbye to him graciously. Rip. My friend. You have completed one journey, time to race in heaven with the angels

billy

Posted at 6:06 PM on December 2, 2013

make Walkers stunt double do his acting it would make more sense

annoymous

Posted at 5:17 PM on December 3, 2013

Or his brother?!
They look so similiar…

Such a sad and tragic thing :(

chris

Posted at 5:40 PM on December 2, 2013

To be honest he would probably want them to kill his charector off and continue. He did quote if one day the speed kills me don’t cry because I was smilling. Yes he was one of the best charectors and actors in the fast movies. I know I will miss him in the movie but he seems like the guy that would want them to continue. R.I.P paul you’ll be missed even tho I didn’t know you. you were my favorite actore

Blake

Posted at 4:21 PM on December 2, 2013

Yes, I believe he should be killed off saving his family somehow. But that’s only if there isn’t enough footage 4 him to finish the movie.. If he’s shot 90 or even 80% of it try to keep him in the movie and stop making the movies. End it at 7 plz, it will not be the same without him! But if u have to kill him off do it with him sacrificing himself saving everyone! Don’t have him killed by anyone! Plz do this right. He was my idol! :(

rochelleesaville (@rochelleesavill)

Posted at 1:01 PM on December 2, 2013

my buddy’s mom makes $81 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for six months but last month her paycheck was $12368 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Look At This
=======> jobs25.ℭOM

justsayinhowifeel

Posted at 12:34 PM on December 2, 2013

if it is the last film in the series then fake his death in the movie and find a double at the ending with his family and friends to complete the series not kill him off he will be missed by all his fans and family we will miss him

justmyopinion

Posted at 11:43 AM on December 2, 2013

i rather them not show the movie at all, they were supposed to do more secnes with paul this monday but that didnt happen because of his death on sat and rest of the casts but heard they refused to come back at all, i dont blame them

Uaws

Posted at 2:09 PM on December 2, 2013

It’s not fair to say that the cast “refused to come back.” Production had to be suspended today anyway.

Just Me

Posted at 11:32 AM on December 2, 2013

I would say plz dont kill him off in a crash but I agree they should because there will never be anyone to replace his character…maybe bring in someone to play his younger brother/ sister but his character is gone and dont make him out to be the man who abandons his girl and their baby that would b disrespectful

Karal Jiggidy

Posted at 12:27 PM on December 2, 2013

I agree with you on that

abe

Posted at 11:02 AM on December 2, 2013

………another car crash?

allsad

Posted at 3:52 PM on December 2, 2013

This is such a hard one. As we all know he was a man who loved speed. I don’t think though that we could handle him being killed off by a car crash that might be to hard to handle. And yes I agree don’t make him leave his family in the movie. I know what ever Hollywood decides to do they will honor him with the most respect. May him and Roger race cars everyday in heaven and be racer angels for life. Man this is just so sad