Paul Walker’s Car Crash Caught On Tape At Moment Of Impact

Mon, December 2, 2013 6:58pm EDT by 23 Comments
Paul Walker Car Crash Video
Getty Courtesy of Twitter

Joyce Nesselhauf

Posted at 6:09 PM on December 6, 2013

Charlotte, the video was recorded by a rooftop security camera on one of the buildings, not an individual. It’s so, so sad that there wasn’t anyone close enough to help them when it first happened. Roger was killed on impact, but Paul appeared to be unconscious. I don’t know how the coroner could determine he was still alive if the body was that badly burned that they couldn’t definitely identify him. I want to turn back time….make it so it never happened. Of all of the times both of these guys were in cars racing on tracks and they die from a stupid spin around the block. I can’t imagine the pain his family is in now. It still doesn’t seem real.

Kerry Harper

Posted at 7:06 AM on December 7, 2013

The Coroner can tell if he was still alive when the fire started by the inhalation of smoke in his lungs. The question is whether or not he was conscious or not. I choose to believe that he wasn’t conscious and died peacefully doing something he loved.

Lou

Posted at 2:47 AM on December 9, 2013

Racing on a track in a race car is much safer than racing in a regular car that does not have all the extra safety features. Better seat belt, roll bar cage and fire proof suit, etc. He of all people should have known that it is safer in a race car with all those safety features. That’s what happens when you become over confident in yourself or in your friends abilities. Speed kills. It does not differentiate between the poor and unknown from the rich and famous.

che

Posted at 12:30 AM on December 5, 2013

oh dear God.

Charlotte

Posted at 5:33 PM on December 4, 2013

I’d like to think that the person filming that called 911 instead of just sitting there filming it or try to see if they could of been rescued before the fire stated there is another video were 3 cars drive past before the fire I wonder if any stopped ! What a waste of life rip

Paul

Posted at 6:01 PM on December 4, 2013

uh it was most likely a camera from a parking lot…

Angel

Posted at 7:18 PM on December 5, 2013

right his friend went to run 2the car to try & help but the cop pulled him back id’a decked the cop thats my friend screw laws…i agree with you.

jonige (@jonige1)

Posted at 4:13 PM on December 4, 2013

like Peter replied I’m stunned that anybody can profit $5787 in a few weeks on the computer. check out this site …….:> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Julia F. Doyle (@JuliaFDoyle)

Posted at 3:07 PM on December 4, 2013

I’m making $89 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

kuldeep

Posted at 1:13 AM on December 4, 2013

Paul walker we miss you he was amzing actor and good man you r kinng of heart

gabrielle parrish

Posted at 7:37 PM on December 3, 2013

paul walker will be missed i love you paul!!! i always remember you i decorated my backpack for you R.I.P paul walker <3 </3

Itimpoing (@Itimpoing1)

Posted at 5:24 PM on December 3, 2013

my buddy’s step-sister makes $78 an hour on the computer. She has been without a job for eight months but last month her check was $16145 just working on the computer for a few hours. see here⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛ Rush64.COM

patience

Posted at 3:30 PM on December 3, 2013

we MIss you Paul Walker . Rest in peace WE love you

Yolanda J. Lampe (@YolandaJLampe)

Posted at 4:08 PM on December 3, 2013

I get paid 99 dollars per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought Id be able to do it but my best friend earns over 12k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless…Check it out>>> F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­­Ⅿ

natosha

Posted at 12:13 PM on December 3, 2013

I am very sad that he died his fans will miss him and his family and friends and i am one of his fans we will miss u paul walker and we love u rest in peace paul walker

Ching Wang

Posted at 10:56 AM on December 3, 2013

watch paul walker movies all at (tvbash49com)

Calgary Insurance Agent

Posted at 9:30 AM on December 3, 2013

Paul is going to be missed, he was a fantastic actor and so very young

Joss

Posted at 5:00 AM on December 3, 2013

HL, these advertisements are getting ridiculous. Please monitor and manage your website.

wealthypeople19

Posted at 10:20 PM on December 2, 2013

Recommended Service: ___ WěalthyPeople.ōrg ___ Meet other wealthy, successful, attractive and available singles

sarahbrobbins (@sarahbrobbins23)

Posted at 9:20 PM on December 2, 2013

my best friend’s aunt makes $86 hourly on the computer. She has been unemployed for 8 months but last month her pay was $12133 just working on the computer for a few hours. you can try here
=======> J­o­B­S­5­3.ℭOM

tjxdqeef5258

Posted at 8:56 PM on December 2, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.bvnvbn

patriciaecastro (@patriciaecastro)