Kim Kardashian: Why She Spoke Out Against Parenting Twitter Backlash

Mon, December 2, 2013 1:31pm EDT by 16 Comments
Kim Kardashian Blasts Twitter Users
SplashNews, Courtesy Of Instagram

Amylynn Daily

Posted at 10:01 PM on December 18, 2013

I follow alot on the internet but this is my first time commenting on anything. I am so disgusted with people in this world today but seeing these opinions of the public, I cannot say I am surprised at how ugly of a place this world has become. Kim, Kanye, and Nori….CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful family that has come together so nicely. As new parents, these days of baby’s “firsts” are so precious and special. The happiness and love you have for each other is evident as you just “glow.” Your story about taking your little girl swimming for the first time makes me able to relate to how special of a timethis is for you, as I remember my childs’ first little swim at 3 months old. That was 20 years ago, but feels more like yesterday! All the best to you, and thank you for sharing these special moments with us! You guys made me smile. …..NOW TO ALL OF YOU NASTY, MEAN PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH THESE UGLY COMMENTS….I am going to share my story with you. I am a very private person and am very nervous to reveal what my world is, AND put my name to it. I am living in povery, watching my 20 year old child die of drug addition. Christmas is a week away, may very well be my childs LAST Christmas alive, and I do not have a Christmas tree because I cannot afford one for him. I have absolutely nothing to give him as a present. There will be no turkey dinner. While the world excitedly anticipates this joyous holiday, I fear it because I know the feelings I will have will be too painful for me to bare, for my child and I have nothing to offer each other or the others we love. But reading these comments make me realize that I DO have something to give my child on Christmas…it is the love in my heart, and the ability and courage to look at this ugly world and still see the “beauty.” My child has a mother that has every reason to be bitter, mean, and hate all the people that have what I do not as a result of jealousy. Like what I see in all of you people that make time in your life to just rip apart a happy new family, like Kim Kanye and Nori. I realize just how wealthy I really am that I have something inside of myself that would NEVER allow me to accuse a new mother of having a child with a man she loves TO GET INTO A SPOTLIGHT, or when she is pregnant call her fat? Or only “love” her daughter when the camera is taking her picture? How can all of you be so so mean? I offer all of you mean ones out there this gift on behalf of my child and myself…..and if you accept it , would be a gift to us…PLEASE THINK A LITTLE BEFORE YOU HURT PEOPLES FEELINGS, AND CHOOSE NOT TO. EVERYTIME YOU FEEL THE NEED TO INFLICT SOMEONE WITH HURTFUL WORDS, CHOOSE TO SAY SOMETHING NICE INSTEAD. AND NEVER FORGET THAT EVERYTHING YOU DO AND SAY IN LIFE ALWAYS AFFECTS SOMEONE. Merry Christmas. I will think of you all on Christmas morning. So will my child.

mytwocents

Posted at 12:22 AM on December 13, 2013

Nori will most likely be very ashamed that her parents are Kim and Kanye. Kim and Kanye have acted like total idiots since she was born. If Kim and Kanye think that Nori will appreciate all of Kim’s surgeries, all of Kim’s selfies, all of Kim’s nudity, all of Kanye’s rants, all of Kim and Kanye’s self professed greatness, etc., etc., etc., , then they are sadly mistaken. Poor child.

Maria

Posted at 8:06 AM on December 4, 2013

The truth hurts !

boycott these whores

Posted at 2:27 AM on December 4, 2013

We should understand the baby has working parents, whore get a job. I didn’t realize laying on your back was considered employment. You sound ignorant with your excuses on why you don’t have the baby with you. First get a job than compare yourself to working parents or even being a parent. Where’s the baby while you are away with the nanny who probably has a better education. Go back toy your cave whore and take the other idiots with you.

Laurie

Posted at 6:53 AM on December 3, 2013

Everyone knows she had the baby because she was falling out of the spotlight and needed something to put her back in it. It was a straight up PR stunt! Just like fluffy the cat!

Joss

Posted at 5:38 AM on December 3, 2013

She has already said she has to have a good nightś sleep to function. Now she is getting ready and going to concerts. If she gets a full nightś sleep after a concert, how much hands on time could she have with her baby? Not much but she is rich and can afford to live as she wishes.

Shelly

Posted at 11:04 PM on December 2, 2013

Give it it a rest. Everybody know the nannies are with the baby 95% of the time. We only see Kim with her child when it’s time for a photo shoot..

Jada

Posted at 8:39 PM on December 2, 2013

She too busy showing off her boobs, to worryabout her baby…

boycott these whores

Posted at 8:31 PM on December 2, 2013

The kids all for publicity, unfortunately the kid will end up like the rest of the trashy family. No morals or respect for themselves. Whatever it takes to make a quick buck right kim.
The unfortunate part is that there are some people that do think she’s s celebrity and we get stuck with her drama while we try and read about real celebrities. I wish she’s hide that fake lipo jelly wiggly butt behind closed doors

Me

Posted at 4:27 PM on December 2, 2013

People who are REALLY taking care of an infant 24/7 are too exhausted for 4 hour glam sessions and for doing much of anything outside of bathing, eating & preparing for the next round of feeding, diapering & cuddling. This trick is trying to act like her perfect child goes down for a nap and she has time to put 40 lbs of makeup on and go watch a concert. Who’s ignorant now?

Chilli greenz

Posted at 2:46 PM on December 2, 2013

People did say alot of blash about her cause they say that she never with her child 24/7 by being a bad parent

justmyopinion

Posted at 2:25 PM on December 2, 2013

kim has been and seen a out a lot without north been with kanye more. i thought new mothers stay home with their newborns not going out too much? i think just kim not used staying home because she was so used to go out a lot like red carpet and etc. now she is a new mom, she need to use to being home like others mothers out there, part of being mother with a newborn.

Tal

Posted at 5:09 PM on December 2, 2013

All mothers stay home? Well I took my baby out every day (obviously after I got my pre baby body back, ha). I can’t stay at home and do nothing, kim is probably like that too. Stop being ignorant.

Jackie

Posted at 11:46 PM on December 8, 2013

When I took my 2 week old baby out of the house strangers would comment in how a baby shouldn’t leave the house. If I stayed home more people would comment on how I should take my baby out of the house more often. People always have their comments no matter what the situation. Babies are not pr stunts. Babies change you and make you more centered on what’s important. We don’t know what’s going on in her (Kim’s) mind. Give her a break.

LaLa

Posted at 2:12 PM on December 2, 2013

OMGosh, she’s starting to look like Michael Jackson, his eyes and nose… OMG.

Jennifer

Posted at 2:18 PM on December 2, 2013

I was just getting ready to say that it looks like Kim has had some plastic surgery recently.