Joe Jonas: I Lost My Virginity At 20 — Was It With Ashley Greene?

Mon, December 2, 2013 1:09pm EDT by 8 Comments
Fameflynet

ignorant and dumb!

Posted at 12:32 PM on December 5, 2013

i am not surprise now… i can see it all clearly… this kids think this boys are a good guy. lol… im so glad there kids audience are not that interested in them… hehehe… must have move on, why kiss and tell? of course even if he didn’t mentioned who , what, where, and when it happened that he lost his virginity. its fking obvious who it was with. gawd, the has been wants to be known again, there song is so childish as well, i know it wont last, just like all the pop boy bands in the 90’s, there were only 2-3 who left standing. but mostly 2, the rest history. hahahahahhahahahahaha

ignorant and dumb!

Posted at 12:39 PM on December 5, 2013

he should be thankful for social media, cause it if weren’t for it, these fktards would be gone long time ago… giving out his story, as if he is that important. hehehe… to the kids only. but most of those kids are also moving on. hehehehehehehehehehhe. been there/ done that. from the 90’s…. want me to name a few? of course i still love some of there songs that are good, but not as worse as this 3 so called brothers… even there name band succks.. hehehehe….. hmmmm…. moffats, gone, this kids don’t even know them, and i wish i never did when i was a kid, five, gone, but some of their songs are good though, not just cause of a freaking love team, and who dated who, etc, hmmm who else… oh i see… i don’t recall all of them cause they are all a has been. yep! JONAS BROTHERS will soon be forgotten! i am sure of that. hehehe. unlike this ladies, people can’t even forget them, the younger and older crowd.

ignorant and dumb!

Posted at 12:41 PM on December 5, 2013

pertaining to Miley and Demi— oh look there fans are having younger and older crowds… i wonder why…. must still be famous still, unlike the jonas brothers, whose band name sucks to the core… sounds so childish to me.

ignorant and dumb!

Posted at 12:27 PM on December 5, 2013

wow! 17 or 18, try it ! try it! you are almost an adult, and was pressured? wow! so ignorant and dumb! no will power, as an older dude, should have told the little girls not to do that. and what does he do? yep… blame the kids to cover up himself. telling the truth? fk! you know your just a has been, that’s why you mention them… sorry to say, you cant fool adult people. but you can fool kids.

Ramzax21 O

Posted at 3:01 PM on December 2, 2013

Wow hyped

moralitypolice

Posted at 1:55 PM on December 2, 2013

So was Taylor Swift the batsh*t crazy one?

justmyopinion

Posted at 1:26 PM on December 2, 2013

i think it was demi lovato.

Damn!

Posted at 1:24 PM on December 2, 2013

I guess AG knocked that purity ring right off his finger!
I wonder if they split up because he was sexually immature?
I knew that purity ring stuff was BS!
Disney trys to create a squeky clean image for it’s stars. Well we all know nobody is perfect.
That’s why I am my children’s role model. I let them know all these celebs are phony.
Some don’t even have a say in their own lives.
I believe that’s why they go wild when the contract with Disney is up.
They are glad they can finally be themselves, that they go a bit wild.
I tell my kids to like the celebs for the work they do, not who you think they are.
We don’t know these people on a personal level and if we did we wouldn’t like what we see.
None of what Joe is saying suprises me.
I have family in the business and believe me a lot of these people you see on screen are 100% different then who they are when not working, which is fine.
But don’t let your kids believe the hype.