Paul Walker Was Set To Film Crucial ‘Fast & Furious 7′ Scenes Before Death

Sun, December 1, 2013 5:43pm EDT by 17 Comments
Paul Walker Filming Fast And Furious 7
Courtesy of Universal Pictures

pokemonpc.soup.io

Posted at 1:52 PM on April 9, 2014

) needs to stop with you; YOU need to accept the responsibility and stop blaming people.
For a beginner, there’s plenty data on the web
when you are beginning which will supply the tips and tricks you’ll want to move by
means of the levels and earn your badges. We humans have carried out this to the earth with nation states and inside
of all those nations designed states, prefectures, and counties.

EL yAtY

Posted at 7:22 PM on December 5, 2013

paul walker was the best actor/famous that I have seen in the whole world. If paul walker can hear me I will tell him that he die in what he love, I WILL maried him.

Joel Diel

Posted at 8:07 AM on December 3, 2013

As a fan of all of his movies. I think they should work the death(kill him off. I hate to say that sentence) of Paul Walker into the film. They could find someone to fill his part as a lost cousin or family member. The franchise of the file shows that he did not have any family in the film. Just food for thought. I Hoped that this was one of the hoaxes from Facebook.
R.I.P. Paul Walker. you will be missed in my house.

Christina Stiltner

Posted at 6:54 PM on December 10, 2013

As a big fan I also agree they should keep wht they have of him already an try filling in the prices then kill him off as a fan I’d rather see the last part of him then not at all an the movie won’t b as good without him in it please save paul in this movie

Paul Zee Mitchell

Posted at 9:40 PM on December 2, 2013

As a former street cruiser and a hard core performance car lover, my whole life, I would like to express my deepest heart felt condolences to the Walker family and to the family of his friend.
Losing anyone we love is incredibly difficult. I wish you strength and warmth, as you embrace the difficult days that lie ahead. May you find a small amount of comfort in the support of the friends and fans, world wide, who truly share in your sadness
To the families and the cast of the “fast” franchise, my thoughts and love are with you all, during this very sad time.

I am sure that Paul and his friend are cruising heaven right now and looking down on their loved ones.

Zee
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

mrs cullen

Posted at 8:19 PM on December 2, 2013

i still cant believe youre gone,,, i didnt believe at first when the tragic news broke of your death,,, its so sad and my heart goes out to your loved ones,,, especially your only daughter,,, and your fast family,,,

heaven has claimed another fallen angel,,, may you find peace in heaven,,, rest easy ,,, gone but never forgotten

Paul william Walker,,, xx

Mark

Posted at 3:22 PM on December 2, 2013

R.I.P Paul Fast & furious will never be the same with out you

Nancy Kyle

Posted at 8:37 AM on December 2, 2013

Paul will remain in every fan’s memories and thoughts.

lungelospeech@gmail.com

Posted at 4:02 AM on December 2, 2013

R.I.P walker we love you
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom – let your email find you!

abe

Posted at 12:27 AM on December 2, 2013

this makes this entire situation even “Dumber”, folks!!

Ayana Rashed

Posted at 10:50 PM on December 1, 2013

Reblogged this on Imarashed.

irmarmoss (@irmarmoss)

Posted at 9:47 PM on December 1, 2013

my roomate’s mom makes $69 an hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for 5 months but last month her payment was $14223 just working on the internet for a few hours.
site link———>J­o­B­S­5­3.COM

qxufuaxxzvzv

Posted at 8:47 PM on December 1, 2013

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mathew Gregory Harrison

Posted at 8:40 PM on December 1, 2013

yes it should continue but I believe it should end in Pauls death somehow as it would mean a lot to his family if the film was made that way I believe to see his last film

Angi Everett

Posted at 9:09 PM on December 1, 2013

I agree with this. I dont’ care about the film itself but a tribute to the man who made these movies what they are, would be appreciated by fans.

irmarmoss (@irmarmoss)

Posted at 7:34 PM on December 1, 2013

site link……….. J­o­B­S­5­3.COM

S.K.

Posted at 8:43 PM on December 1, 2013

Seriously? Somebody died and you find this as a way to advertise your spam? GTFO