‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Peter Pan Hatches His Final, Desperate Plan

Sun, December 1, 2013 9:34pm EDT by 13 Comments
Once Upon A Time 309
Courtesy of ABC (2)

Joel

Posted at 1:36 AM on December 20, 2013

Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic however
, I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?
My site discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!

Lunacy

Posted at 11:23 AM on December 2, 2013

It was GREAT to see Regina free herself from that tree, take Henry’s heart back and grab Pandora’s box as well. THAT’s the evil queen we all know and love. I think there was a symbolic message there as well – that regrets can sometimes hold you back.

I think Robbie Kay is fantastic as Peter Pan and I hope they bring him back occasionally. I think the problem is that the Neverland story has moved TOO slowly. It’s really something that should have spanned maybe 3-4 episodes. Having these characters running around a dark jungle, having heart-to-heart conversations every once in a while just gets old after a while. I think the story might have gone better had they just spent 3-4 episodes in Neverland, done the body switch thing and then brought everyone back to Storybrooke for several more episodes with Henry as Peter. Having everyone back in Storybrooke would have allowed for scenes with the other characters and for much more diversity in the scenery. It might have even created a situation where Peter was threatening the rest of the world or possibly Storybrooke’s existence.

Anyway – I suspect and can understand if the Charmings continue to be antagonistic toward Regina given their history, but I hope that after last night’s episode, Emma at least is grateful to her and also begins to understand that goodness and light aren’t always the way. Given her backstory, I think Emma already knows this deep in her heart.

Sirvape

Posted at 8:38 AM on December 2, 2013

Hmm seems to be a split in the fanbase
People like me who think Pan is the only interesting thing that happened all season and does not want to see him go
Then you have the people that can’t comprehend how a 17 year old (possibly younger) can act better than the adults on the show so they want him off and the story line killed off.

Angela de Huarte (@pugsleypoo30)

Posted at 9:42 AM on December 3, 2013

Totally agree! I’m dreading the death of Pan. He’s become on of my favorite characters on the show and to loose him after just 11 episodes is incredibly stupid. Robbie is an impressive young actor, it’s such a waste….

university of new mexico albuquerque

Posted at 4:43 AM on December 2, 2013

It’s fantastic that you are getting thoughts from
this article as well as from our dialogue made here.

Earlene

Posted at 4:42 AM on December 2, 2013

Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging
for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is great, let alone the content!

mtlite

Posted at 3:43 AM on December 2, 2013

I actually enjoy Robbie Kay’s peter pan. I’ll be sad to see him go.

abe

Posted at 12:23 AM on December 2, 2013

Michael Jackson should have lived up by this story………….

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:12 AM on December 2, 2013

Who are you?

judy

Posted at 12:06 AM on December 2, 2013

I’m tired of Peter Pan I hope it really is ending soon. If no, Once Upon a Time and I r parting ways.

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:13 AM on December 2, 2013

Fear not. The Pan/Neverland storyline is only going to take up the next 2 episodes. Then the shows goes on hiatus and comes back in March 2014 sans Neverland.

Michael

Posted at 11:10 PM on December 1, 2013

The Darlings explained a couple of episodes ago that Pan was using his magic to keep them young as long as they were useful to him.

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:14 AM on December 2, 2013

Thank you! I must have missed that.