‘Fast & Furious 7′ Will Honor Paul Walker After Tragic Death

Sun, December 1, 2013 7:38am EST by 74 Comments
Fast and Furious 7 Tribute Paul Walker
FameFlyNet

paulwalkerfan

Posted at 11:38 PM on December 1, 2013

It’s hard when we lose anyone who has touched our lives one way or another. Most of us did not know Paul Walker or his friend Roger Rodus personally, but we all feel the pain over their death. It’s a terrible tragedy. We need to look at this as a message. Paul and his friend Roger were taking their time to help others that they did not know but knew that they were in need. These two people stepped in to do something for their follow man. Let’s all step in now and continue where Paul and Roger left off. In their names, let’s volunteer our time, our abilities our ideas to give to others in the memory, of Paul Walker and Roger Rodus. May you both rest in peace.

tamara brown

Posted at 9:01 PM on December 1, 2013

Paul walker the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
condolences to u , and love ones! R.I.P love u always……I cant even begin to say how sad and horrible this is,
your always in our hearts, and remain the best ever,,,,

Tavo

Posted at 8:31 PM on December 1, 2013

sad

DevilsEve

Posted at 7:53 PM on December 1, 2013

With the Technology these days, I’m sure they can somehow finish the movie with his character still intact. By using advanced CGI to put his face on another. But that’s only one piece while his voice and acting will be another. This saddens me… ever since I saw the first movie Meet the Deedles I was an instant fan. My stomach sinks with discomfort knowing he’s gone. RIP you will always be remembered.

Amina

Posted at 6:35 PM on December 1, 2013

so sad, so sad, cant discribe my feelings. still cant believe in this.
REST IN PEACE. U’LL BE MISSED, Paul !!!!
это просто ужасно, он был еще так молод.

angel goss

Posted at 5:50 PM on December 1, 2013

OMG I am very sad he was my favorite male actor I can’t believe this I loved every show he was in to the family and friends I am sorry for your loss and he will be missed

clintee

Posted at 5:13 PM on December 1, 2013

Rest in peace paul thought mybe one day you might cum n train me how 2 drivE but eixX ma bad

Denise Karow (@denise_karow)

Posted at 3:33 PM on December 1, 2013

You will be sadly missed but will be forever in our hearts, you were a wonderful person and an excellent actor whose time in this world was tragically shortened. I will never forget you or what you have done with your charity. I hope Meadow will have closure on her tragic loss and remember you for the wonderful father you are and I believe you will be watching over her from that wonderful home in the heavens and when it comes to be her time you will be waiting for her with your arms wide open!! RIP~Paul Walker!! Loved by many and forever in our hearts!!

Kato kenneth

Posted at 2:44 PM on December 1, 2013

All the best to in your next life as it as been in lift you’ve been i’ll never forget you paul walker

Mike

Posted at 2:35 PM on December 1, 2013

This is truly horrible news. It’s too hard to believe really. What a sinking, depressing feeling this news creates.

F&F is unique in that it has made tremendous stars of actors that don’t appear often elsewhere. It is probably the only movie series in history that has had so many films and progressively gotten better. It is so wildly successful that nobody in Hollywood could be said to be above it. Paul made that so.

As far as what the series should do, as a huge fan I do not agree that they should kill him off. Either end the franchise with the impression that he has gone on to a permanent happy life with Mia/daughter. Or, find an actor that would do Paul/Brian justice and continue the franchise in his memory. The single person I can think of for that option would be Chris Hemsworth (Thor). I believe he is the only actor who could come close to achieving that impossible task. Chris is also married to Elsa Pataky (Dom’s love interest in fast five) which puts him close to the franchise and possibly the people involved. I just don’t think the series could continue without Paul’s character – even with a revenge plotline. Bottom line is there are going to be people on all sides of this debate and it’s impossible to say what’s the right answer.

I hope that things are handled in a way that truly honors this great actor.

Della

Posted at 3:00 PM on December 1, 2013

Come on man, replacing paul, thats like replacing heath ledgers joker if they were to make a forth nolanised Batman instalement. I personally say kill him off and end it with fast 7, unless they will continue with the Tokyo tied-in spinoff. What i predict will happen is that they will use the footage they shoot of him and maybe alter the script to fit his death.

Austin James Proctor

Posted at 5:36 PM on December 1, 2013

That would be To Real For his family and would be disrespectful to the family to have them go through that again.

Tavo

Posted at 8:46 PM on December 1, 2013

they replace andy whifield with liam

Jeff Coles

Posted at 2:33 PM on December 1, 2013

my name is jeff coles I love your movies Paul. im a big movie collector fast and the furious God Speed God Bless your soul. R.I.P. – Paul Walker-Brian O’Connor

William Gioia

Posted at 2:30 PM on December 1, 2013

My prayers go out to Paul Walker, his family and all his fellow cast mates on Fast and Furious.

Haventers (@Haventers2)

Posted at 2:28 PM on December 1, 2013

my co-worker’s mom makes $89/hr on the computer. She has been out of work for eight months but last month her pay check was $20222 just working on the computer for a few hours. site here….Rush64.COM

Denise Karow (@denise_karow)

Posted at 3:51 PM on December 1, 2013

I am sorry but what does this have to do with the loss of Paul Walker?? I feel this comment is very disrespectful and needs to be removed. I am glad she finally is making money but it has nothing to do with the fact that Paul Walker lost his life and we are all in mourning here and are trying to pay respects to those who loved him!!!

Dean Michael Phillpotts

Posted at 4:05 PM on December 1, 2013

It’s a spam bot you fool. It’s obvious by the over used mom making money on a random website story.

Anthony D.

Posted at 10:15 PM on December 1, 2013

You are vwI

ARMI SOLIVA

Posted at 2:25 PM on December 1, 2013

maybe his life journey ended here… God always had the right reason why He took away the people we loved and cared about….I cried tooo much for this tragic news… He was so nice, young talented and most of all had the heart in helping the poor… We love you Paul and thank you for what have you done to our Country… people from the Philippines mourned for you…. We love you paul. RIP!

Arnold Rich

Posted at 2:24 PM on December 1, 2013

ty I have a woman and 3 kids in the Philippines I loved to 2 first movies. I have a disability I been trying to get money to rebuild my house the concrete still standing. the roof is gone the windows ty 4 your love Paul. im Arnold Rich from Labrador Canada. living in Toronto trying to go marry my pretty common law wife. I love you Mary Jane Tonares and Charmaine Angel and Hannah God Speed you to heaven just for me. love Arnold

Yaseen Qadir

Posted at 1:58 PM on December 1, 2013

fast 7 will be incomplete without him

Delores T. Young (@DeloresTYoung)

Posted at 2:24 PM on December 1, 2013

just as Leslie implied I’m blown away that people can get paid $5467 in a few weeks on the computer. more information>>> F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­­Ⅿ

Neil

Posted at 1:52 PM on December 1, 2013

May heaven gain what we have lost in a true gentleman and human being . Who gave us all thrills in his movies and who came across as a good man . To his family I send my respect and wish you well in your hardest times . Thank you Paul for everything you’ve given to your fans god bless x

james

Posted at 1:52 PM on December 1, 2013

wow R.I.P paul walker

Darude

Posted at 1:51 PM on December 1, 2013

RIP in Peace

marilynjquillen (@marilynjquillen)

Posted at 1:22 PM on December 1, 2013

my co-worker’s mother-in-law makes $68/hour on the laptop. She has been unemployed for 9 months but last month her paycheck was $18786 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see here
=======>>> jobs25.ℭOM

Sara R Anderson

Posted at 12:10 PM on December 1, 2013

Rest in peace, Mr Walker.

What a tragic loss of a human being and a great talent..

You will truly be missed…

My deepest condolences to his daughter and his family.

Naveen Parthiban

Posted at 11:59 AM on December 1, 2013

RIP Paul .. Y will be loved by everyone !!

Khubaib

Posted at 11:50 AM on December 1, 2013

Hello! I am the biggest fan of Paul walker. I can’t belive that he has gone. I just want to say “MAY HIS SOUL REST IN HEVAN” (AMIN)
PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM.

Cody Lewis

Posted at 11:44 AM on December 1, 2013

I am very sad because Paul walker was the greatest fast & furious star of all time my thoughts and prayers is with his family, friends and co-stars my condolences may Paul walker rest in peace
We love you man

Eeva

Posted at 11:30 AM on December 1, 2013

After hearing the news, I haven’t been able to stop crying.. R.I.P. Paul, Fast & Furious won’t be the same without you, my deepest condolences to his family and friends.