‘Fast & Furious 7′ Will Honor Paul Walker After Tragic Death

Sun, December 1, 2013 7:38am EDT by 74 Comments
Fast and Furious 7 Tribute Paul Walker
FameFlyNet

fb ads cracked

Posted at 1:36 AM on April 8, 2014

An intriguing discussion is worth comment. There’s no doubt that that you ought to publish more
on this subject, it may not be a taboo matter but generally folks don’t talk about such
issues. To the next! Kind regards!!

MIKE YOUNG

Posted at 9:51 PM on January 15, 2014

RIP TO THE WORLDS GREATEST ACTOR NO ONE COULD EVER REPLACE PAUL WALKER RIP AND GOOD LUCK TO PAULS DAUGHTER

Kathy blkley

Posted at 1:41 PM on January 12, 2014

paul will be missed and as a very big fan i will always miss and love him very much he was my hero and you will always be missed and as a fan i wull always love u!!!!!!!!! Goodluck to is fanily and friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natasha Suba prosser

Posted at 1:09 AM on December 12, 2013

I’m gonna miss u Paul. I love watching ur movies tht u made and I’ll never stop watching them and I’m gonna miss u so much and I love u Paul.you were the best actor in the fast and the furious movies ever. I love your cars they r awesome

Paige Oswald

Posted at 2:51 PM on December 3, 2013

I was and still am a big fan of Paul walker and I was really upset to hear the horrible news. At first i thought of it as a cruel joke someone was playing but when I realised it was true I cried. Paul walker will always be loved and remembered by his family, friends, and all of his fans. My remorse goes to his family, friends, and fans but mostly I give my sympathy goes out to his daughter Meadow Walker has she has to go through more pain than I can imagine.

With all love and sympathy,
Paige Oswald

lara

Posted at 7:19 AM on December 3, 2013

RIP Paul walker i loved u and i will always
i will never gonna believe that u dead
every single person in the world gonna miss u
love u

Kayla

Posted at 8:43 PM on December 2, 2013

Loved him so much. Paul Walker R.I.P. We will all miss you so much. I still can’t believe that he’s gone. :(

Tony Clifton

Posted at 2:55 PM on December 2, 2013

FF7 should be like Weekend at Bernie’s 2

Geraldine L. Kendric (@GeraldineLKendr)

Posted at 3:02 PM on December 2, 2013

Mark responded I cannot believe that a mom can profit $9044 in one month on the computer. Learn More Here>>> FB39.COM

Lookice (@Lookice5)

Posted at 2:53 PM on December 2, 2013

my best friend’s mother-in-law makes $84 an hour on the laptop. She has been fired for 5 months but last month her paycheck was $17645 just working on the laptop for a few hours. why not try this out…..
Rush64.COM

Karen

Posted at 1:18 PM on December 2, 2013

Paul Walker was a great actor, he will truly be missed and always remebered. Prayers go out to all his loved ones especially his daughter Meadow. This is from a fan and his death is felt all over the world.

Trinidad

Jamie montgomery

Posted at 10:47 AM on December 2, 2013

Everybody in the fast and furious are the best. He will be missed by every 1 who watches fast and furious Rip Paul Walker sadl. Missed but not forgotten

DUI Lawyer

Posted at 2:15 AM on December 2, 2013

This is truly sad. I hope all those who are calling for a DUI investigation are eventually proven wrong. Paul Walker seemed like a real person, someone who wasn’t addicted to the spotlight.

crystal