‘Glee’ Recap: Jake Gets Life-Changing News

Thu, November 28, 2013 10:17pm EDT by 10 Comments
Glee Jake Bree Pregnant
Courtesy of Fox

sami

Posted at 11:36 AM on December 5, 2013

I love Jake and Marley, hopefully they will get back together, I think this season they are even more interesting.
I hope they not gonna try Ryder/Marley. Ryder would be a bit patetic, because, he know we will always be a second choice to her.

folashade afolabi

Posted at 4:30 PM on December 2, 2013

Jake and Marley have amazing chemistry. i could watch them all day. Can’t wait to see them back together. Ryder is not even a contender. There’s a reason why Jake and Marley became fan favorites.

Gunny

Posted at 4:43 PM on December 3, 2013

Agree to Jake and Marley. I also like the interracial aspect of it. Mercedes and Sam was not very interesting.

folashade afolabi

Posted at 4:12 PM on December 2, 2013

The chemistry between Jake and Marley is simply amazing. There’s a reason they became fan favorites. Hope they get together soon. i just love seeing them together. I could watch them all day.

maria

Posted at 5:19 PM on November 29, 2013

loooooooove jake

joycelululala668

Posted at 10:29 AM on November 29, 2013

Do you want to have a serious interracial relationship?My friend Anna has just married to a handsome white man.Just GO TO ♥ ♥ InterracialRomance.0rg ♥ ♥ – the black white single MatchMaker works for serious singles! Meet black, white, gorgeous, beautiful, hot singles for romance, dating and enduring relationships.A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier!

Gertrude R. Tawney (@GertrudeRTawney)

Posted at 3:55 PM on November 29, 2013

Since I started fre+lancing I’ve been bringing in $90 /hr I sit at home and i am doing my work from my laptop. The best thing is that i get more time to spent with my family and with my kids and in the same time i can earn enough to support them… You can do it too. Start here—–> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

Ramzax21 O

Posted at 4:33 AM on November 29, 2013

Who watch this show Not me never heard of it before

abe

Posted at 11:18 PM on November 28, 2013

…he is a woman from this day?

lindajstephens (@lindajstephens)

Posted at 11:03 PM on November 28, 2013

Kelly Richards is a regular mom who lost her job last year, and after an unsuccessful job hunt, she started working online. I interviewed her about her amazing story and she revealed her steps for success.Now she making 60,000-80,000 on a month.
I use the details on this web-site●►●►●►●►▶ J­o­B­S­5­3.COM