‘The Sound Of Music': Behind The Scenes Pics Of Carrie Underwood

Wed, November 27, 2013 8:30pm EST by 11 Comments
The Sound Of Music
Courtesy of NBC

mooniebabe

Posted at 5:24 PM on December 31, 2013

I wanted the DVD and CD for Christmas and got them both. The show was fantastic. Stephen Moyer and Carrie Underwood are the new Captain and Maria to me. Beautiful people and voices.
I hope Moyer does more stage work and movies. Hes amazing.

Di

Posted at 9:23 AM on December 6, 2013

She was totally awesome as were all the cast. What a voice. Audra you were amazing. I am so proud to be a carrie fan.

allen993

Posted at 3:16 AM on December 1, 2013

I Think The New Sound Of Music Is Going To Be Great And I Like Carrie Underwood’s Very Good
Performance And Her Singing Voice Is So Good And I Loved It Regardless Of My Interest And Op
inion About Carrie Underwood And The New Movie “The Sound Of Music” Is Astounding Film And
Best Actress Carrie Underwood And It’s A Big Thumbs Up For Me!

PS I Like Carrie Underwood Because She Is Pretty And Beautiful But Regardless Of My
Opinion And Judgment Whether This Movie Is Good or Not Good And It Just My Opi
nion And No Doubts About It But The New Film Is Going To Be Good!

Valerie

Posted at 10:44 AM on November 28, 2013

I am getting really excited to see the new version of Sound of Music with Carrie Underwood and Stephen Moyer. Carrie is a great singer and she is going to do this musical the justice it deserves. I saw the previews last night and the singing is excellent. Those kids are wonderful. I love Stephen Moyer because my husband and I have been loyal True Blood fans. I am hating that True Blood is in its last season. Anyways those people out there that are already panning this version of Sound of Music. People don’t be so mean spirited. The original is great of course and I have watched it all my life and Julie Andrews is wonderful in it, but there is always room for a wonderful remake. I am so excited for December 5 and I am not being paid to say this either.

Cheryl

Posted at 12:29 AM on November 29, 2013

This is from the Broadwayproduction not the movie. Originally Mary Martin and Theodore Bilkel were in the starring roles. I have the original Broadway album. Most people think of Julie Andrews cease of the movie, but they are doing a version of the Broadway play.

Cheryl

Posted at 12:32 AM on November 29, 2013

Because of the movie. I saw the previews and Carrie’s voice is so much better after rehearsals and the cast is great so I am looking forward to this live television event

m.

Posted at 10:32 AM on November 28, 2013

I am not even a music person and I am so tired of Carrie Underwood. It’s not possible to even sign on the net without seeing something about Carrie Underwood. And all this advanced PR this Sound of Music thing is getting is blatantly suspicious. It’s almost as though the producers are preparing the audience for what they know is not going to be a very good show.

And where these blogs are concerned, it has become crystal clear … there are two kinds of “Haters.” (1) People who hate Carrie Underwood … and (2) People who hate the haters. And I’m tired of them, too. The difference between a “Fan” and a “Supporter”: The Supporter can be rational and objective. The Fan has advanced rabies and has become deaf, dumb, and blind. And it can be taken for granted that anyone from Oklahoma (and several other places) is a paid-in-full lifetime member in good standing of the Carrie Underwood Fan Club.

Valerie

Posted at 10:52 AM on November 28, 2013

You are wrong about Carrie Underwood and you would not call me the “fan with rabies” as you call them. I like Carrie Underwood for her talent and the kind and down to earth person that I see that she is. She is not the only star you always hear about all the time. What about the Angelina Jolie’s and Brad Pitts of the world. I do not necessarily feel as if they are all that. They do good work but there are other stars that do not have the public searching to find the kind things that they do. What is nice about opinions is that everyone has one. I respect your opinions but you are a little mean spirited about it. That’s all I’m saying.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:28 AM on November 28, 2013

YOU GO CARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abe

Posted at 12:13 AM on November 28, 2013

…………there is still the brain crusher-underwood, folks!!

buy pentasa online usa no prescription

Posted at 11:34 PM on November 27, 2013

What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this
I have found It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads.
I hope to contribute & help different customers like its helped me.
Good job.