Niall Horan In Love With ‘X Factor’ Star Tamera Foster — Report

Wed, November 27, 2013 12:19pm EDT by 36 Comments
Niall Horan Tamera Foster
Getty

Jessica

Posted at 9:26 PM on December 14, 2013

You guys are horrible! You know absolutely nothing about her and immediately claim she is using him for fame? You guys would say that about any of the girls the guys were reportedly dating.
Also, if you don’t think they should date because of their skin color differences, WAKE UP. IT IS 2013. Age doesn’t matter either. Let’s not forget Harry dated a woman who was 33 when he was 16. Your arguments are invalid because there is no good reason for you to dislike her other than the fact that she isn’t you.

Killii

Posted at 7:07 AM on December 10, 2013

I hope this is all lies

Jenny

Posted at 5:01 PM on November 30, 2013

Yes interracial couples does exist now in hollywood, and actually I like interracial couples, their babies are so cute, and im not racist at all, wherever if he is happy we are happy too.

Genine Ochoa

Posted at 12:00 AM on November 30, 2013

Looks aren’t everything. She’s pretty.
I don’t’ understand how their opposites? But you know, opposites attract.
& Who are we to judge?
We just need to trust the other guys to watch out for him.
I don’t think they would let Niall get hurt.

Jenny

Posted at 3:28 PM on November 29, 2013

I think she only wants to be more famous, Poor Niall, there are so many beautiful actresses and singers. How he could love her?

Sarah

Posted at 4:55 PM on November 29, 2013

And what’s wrong with her besides the fact she’s 16 and he’s 20? I think they’re very cute together.

Jenny

Posted at 5:47 PM on November 29, 2013

Im not saying that they´re not cute but we will have to be realist.

Sarah

Posted at 7:12 PM on November 29, 2013

Being a realist about what? An interracial couple? Their age gap? Believe it or not both types of relationships actually do exist in Hollywood.

Sarah

Posted at 7:11 PM on November 29, 2013

Tracy

Posted at 2:21 AM on November 29, 2013

im depresssed right now IM DIENG!! PLEASE NIALL DUMP HER AND FIND ANOTHER

Sarah

Posted at 4:56 PM on November 29, 2013

And what’s wrong with her besides the fact she’s 16 and he’s 20? Why should he dump her and find another? I think they’re very cute together.

alisha reddy

Posted at 4:33 AM on December 1, 2013

i never liked tamera anyway NIALL BRAKE UP WITH HER AND FIND somone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diana Tomlinson

Posted at 8:12 AM on December 1, 2013

well, its break up not BRAKE up!!!

Nadine

Posted at 2:20 AM on November 29, 2013

i hate her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noelle Edward Styles

Posted at 7:23 AM on November 28, 2013

NOPE! sry niall, but its a no from me ! n i am not one bit sorry for telling this! letz face it! u both look the opposite and don’t look cute 2gether at all!!

Mia

Posted at 9:37 PM on November 28, 2013

Well clearly you have a problem with the fact that she’s black. Who cares if they look opposite? If she makes him happy that’s all that matters and they look really cute together.

Noelle Edward Styles

Posted at 7:38 AM on November 29, 2013

oh no no ! you are getting me all wrong! I have no issue with her being fair or dark! believe me!!!!! all I mean is…..I mean……they just don’t suit each other! she looks toooo damn old 2 him! she IS NOT S TYPE AT ALL!!!!! when I said they look the opposite, I meant that niall is so cute and young looking where as on the other hand, she is kinda 2 old and….. , u know….???? I would NEVER be a racist! I know its bad!

Mia

Posted at 4:54 PM on November 29, 2013

Ok, calm down. I believe you.

Noelle Edward Styles

Posted at 4:26 AM on December 1, 2013

:) :)

Jovana

Posted at 5:18 AM on November 28, 2013

Id doesn’t matter if she is THAT pretty, what matters is that she looks like a bad person, I don’t think she is good for Niall. But i love him more than anything so I’m happy for him if he likes her that much.
In my opinion, the DO NOT go as a couple

Nora

Posted at 3:40 AM on November 28, 2013

This girl cheated on her ex boyfriend, and he found out over mail! she’s not good for him!!

Anna Lee

Posted at 3:19 AM on November 28, 2013

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..!!!!! Im heartbroken.. but .. i don’t trust the tamera girl…
niall needs to move this chick away no offense but there is another beauty waiting for him.

Nirvana

Posted at 2:54 AM on November 28, 2013

Tamera is pretty and I’d be happy for niall if they started dating but from what i’ve heard (she dumped her boyfriend then 2 minutes later she snogged sam callahan) She’s a fame hunter

Tess

Posted at 12:51 AM on November 28, 2013

Tamera is pretty but from what I’ve heard of her (the drugs and stuff), I’m surprised Niall likes her the way he does… I’m all for them, I’m just really surprised aha

Anna

Posted at 12:20 AM on November 28, 2013

Look I REALLY LOVE NIALL and i’ll be happy for him to find his girl but i want him to choose one that is right for him I LOVE U NIALL<3

lisa

Posted at 9:53 PM on November 27, 2013

Honestly I don’t think tamera is pretty at all

Kari

Posted at 2:30 AM on November 28, 2013

Hmm, I wonder why you don’t think she’s pretty because she’s gorgeous. I hope you don’t think she’s not pretty for the reason I think it is.

karen

Posted at 9:03 PM on November 27, 2013

i DONT THINK THAT NIALL AND TAMERA ARE GOOD TOGETHER AT ALL

valloyjr54545

Posted at 8:38 PM on November 27, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.vvvvvvvvvvvv

deloresrjackson@jour (@deloresrjackson)

Posted at 8:06 PM on November 27, 2013

======= Jobs For Usa Canada Uk Australia & New Zealand ========
Now you can make alot of money online for some interesting online work As Daniel implied I didnt know that a student can get paid $8585 in a few weeks on the internet. view it now Just visit the site &
Open Home tab for more details…… J­o­B­S­5­3.COM

Genine Ochoa

Posted at 6:42 PM on November 27, 2013

I love Niall! and I am alittle jelly but if he’s happy, that’s all that matters (:
Im happy for him! I pray to God that he blesses me with someone as cute and funny as Niall.! <3
But as for the age difference, Age is just a number!

Ramzax21 O

Posted at 4:39 PM on November 27, 2013

He will like the next chick rather he in a relationship or not in a relationship. There are manys girls out there for him instead of a 16 year old girl ain’t he 20 year old?

me

Posted at 2:59 PM on November 27, 2013

You mean he’s in lust .All 1 direction have so many women throwing themselves at them they won’t be ready for one just yet.Harry was infatuated with Cara D dated her and now that he got her he’s done with her ,now he’s on to Kendall Jenner.

Mondy UK

Posted at 2:12 PM on November 27, 2013

Why in the heck would he like a 16 year old girl and he 20 year old

0207rawanj

Posted at 12:36 PM on November 27, 2013

Reblogged this on Rawan's Blog.

0207rawanj

Posted at 12:30 PM on November 27, 2013

Im not happy that he likes her. But if he is happy i am happy!