Harry Styles: How He Reacts To Sexy Girls Wanting To Date Him

Wed, November 27, 2013 1:19pm EDT by 9 Comments
Harry Styles Girls
Fameflynet/Courtesy of GQ/Instagram

Amelia

Posted at 6:50 AM on June 6, 2014

I think that its good that harry broke up with those two girls cause I don’t think they were good for him but I hope he didn’t hurt in the process because the last thing Iwant harry to feel is pain.Oh and harry if you’re reading this have you ever considered having a one direction concert in Trinidad.

Anitra

Posted at 11:36 AM on March 9, 2014

Thanks , I have just been searching for info approximately this topic for a while and yours
is the greatest I have came upon till now. However, what about
the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to the supply?

Amelia

Posted at 8:44 AM on December 3, 2013

Ouch. Gross

Nora

Posted at 8:18 AM on November 28, 2013

nothing but a pr. stunt! just like Haylor

Wow Just Wow

Posted at 4:11 AM on November 28, 2013

I’m sorry for stating the rudely obvious here but the reasons it ‘doesn’t work out’ is not ‘busy schedules’ but that Harry is exceptionally bad (to his absolute credit) at faking the PR stunts he either agrees or has to do, in order to be seen as a marketable frontman for young girls buying his perfume and goods. Why they can’t just let him be himself instead some on the prowl casanova is a better question. His back catalogue of bedpost notches are just too fantasy-ridiculous to believe.

Ask yourselves why. A lot of the public already have.

Peterrr

Posted at 10:29 PM on November 27, 2013

ωealthyPeople.ōrg – Meet and Date wealthy people here now!dsfdd

me

Posted at 2:26 PM on November 27, 2013

Many celebrities before becoming famous where hardly ever approached for dates simply because many people thought they were taken or just didn’t think they were good enough to ask.We hear this same story from models and other famous people who say the same thing.

Jeanette M. Fries (@JeanetteMFries)

Posted at 2:39 PM on November 27, 2013

Brody. if you think Doris`s bl0g is good… last tuesday I bought a new Toyota since I been making $5564 this last five weeks and-a little over, ten k last-munth. without a question it is the best-work Ive ever done. I began this four months/ago and almost straight away was earning at least $80.. per hour. I went to this web-site>>> FB39.cOM

0207ryleec

Posted at 1:25 PM on November 27, 2013

Reblogged this on The VidPic's.