‘The Voice’ Recap: Final 6 Singers Left Standing After Double Elimination

Tue, November 26, 2013 10:01pm EST by 13 Comments
The Voice Top 6
Courtesy of NBC

układanie płytek Poznań

Posted at 4:15 AM on June 14, 2014

5 It’ll save you a lot of colour creativity but you
can still imbue your dream with the brush of reality by opting for online study in visual arts.
How annoying Hope you find it useful! And she’s petrified And then,
the leaves whhich were colour going to work from light to dull.

Colleen Tuck

Posted at 8:24 PM on November 27, 2013

Also wanted to say only offering the twitter method for instant voting eliminated many folks from voting – myself included. I don’t twitter, I do use the phone and purchase via itunes but could not of course do that during instant voting.

Colleen Tuck

Posted at 8:22 PM on November 27, 2013

I am VERY disappointed to see Caroline Pennell leave her voice is unique and I will be watching for her future albums!

Linda

Posted at 8:07 PM on December 12, 2013

I agree Coleen Tuck. Caroline Pennell’s voice reminds me of Norah Jones’ voice. She was my favorite.

jie romerosa

Posted at 12:20 PM on November 27, 2013

I didn’t watch last night as i already knew an hour before the show has started who have stayed. Why watch when Caroline is gone, the only main reason why i vote and watch it!

Colleen Tuck

Posted at 8:23 PM on November 27, 2013

I agree.

altern

Posted at 11:19 AM on November 27, 2013

Ugh this one sucked because THIS TIME the bottom 3 coincided with the itunes top 100 downloads BUT people saved the wrong person.

Will was no 8 so deserved to stay for his fantastic performance. Then Cole and Jackie were also higher up on the charts.

James was higher up there too but I personally did not like his performance of Somebody to Love. I love that song and i like James but that performance was whack and i cant believe he has an army of fans that vote for him for doing anything now when it should be about your week to week performances or whos actually consistent and getting better not because you blew us away a few weeks ago and fans still believe in you. Cody Belew performed that two seasons ago way better but he still got eliminated after that performance. Rachel Potter on X Factor auditioned with tthat song and it was one of the best X Factor Auditions.. his version was safe but if its not mind blowing then i dont care about it.

Anyways Tessanne and Caroline were close on the charts with Caroline trailing.. then Ray.. and way at the bottom was Matthew.

Now i know Matthew has done well in the past but when he suddenly doesnt it should speak for his consistency but instead they saved him because of past performances also. Ugh Ray was boring im not surprised he went. But i would have preferred seeing either Matthew, Tessanne, or James go last night instead of Caroline. Caroline didnt even do bad so it doesnt make sense why people were suddenly not going for her when shes been really strong in the past with votes. i found Tessannnr to be really boring even when shes in her comfort zone of reggae renditions. I love her personality but she hasnt blown me away in a long while now so im shocked she hasnt slipped to the bottom.

This is getting down to the wire but ive always rooted for underdogs and this point i am rooting more for Will, Jackie, and Cole to get to top 3 over Tessanne, James, and Matthew…

florancex

Posted at 10:34 AM on November 27, 2013

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen. o/r/g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.
xcbxcbxcb

earn online

Posted at 7:53 AM on November 27, 2013

It’s an amazing article in favor of all the online people; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

olive

Posted at 11:30 PM on November 26, 2013

I think will as good as he may be should have gone home a while ago and Caroline should still be here. Also, who is their right mind almost let matost let Matthew go home?

Robie

Posted at 1:07 AM on December 2, 2013

What? I don’t understand anything you said! Will Champlin is going to win, so get off the Matthew bandwagon. You wouldn’t even like Matt if it wasn’t for the judges praising him. His performance sucked last week. Matt’s voice isn’t as good as everyone thinks & it showed in his last performance. Will has an incredible voice- listen to it, don’t just hear what he sings, LISTEN. I could pick his voice out on the radio because it’s different. Matt sounds like all the other pop stars. Why would you spend money on music that sounds the same as everyone else?

Jake

Posted at 11:07 PM on November 26, 2013

Caroline should have stayed shes honetly the only reason i watched the voixe…. Caroline def won my heart

abe