Miley Cyrus Twerks & Raps About Molly In Will.i.am’s ‘Feelin’ Myself’ Video

Tue, November 26, 2013 10:57am EDT by 17 Comments

Miley raps that she shakes her ‘booty’ like an ‘expert’ in Will.i.am’s new video! She also shows off her sexy twerking skills in the video, released on Nov. 26. Click to watch!

Miley Cyrus is ready to party in “Feelin’ Myself,” a hip-hop song on Will.i.am‘s re-release of his #willpower album. The track and video also features rappers French Montana and Wiz Khalifa. We’re obsessed already! Are YOU, HollywoodLifers?

Miley Cyrus Twerks & Raps About Molly In ‘Feelin’ Myself’

Miley, 21, is definitely “feelin’ herself” in the shocking video, where she’s scantily clad in a leather bikini top, hot pants, platform heels and red lips! She flaunts her amazing body throughout the video, especially during her featured rap verse. She twerks with backup dancers — and even gives fans a shot of her backside, shaking her butt!

Miley raps about twerking, molly and her booty in her verse:

Now everybody trippin’ like they poppin’ molly
Up in the club, is where you can find me
I do it real big never do it tiny
If you about that bulls**t please don’t remind me
I step in this motherf**ker just to make it work
I get on the floor just to make that booty twerk
Shake, shake that ass like a, like an expert
Shake, shake that ass like a, like an expert

Miley has sang and spoken out about using molly in the past, but hopefully she doesn’t use the drug as much anymore.

Rapper French Montana Loved Collaborating With Miley Cyrus On ‘Feelin’ Myself’

French was also in the “Feelin’ Myself” video and spoke to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY in June that he was excited about his upcoming collaboration with Miley on “Feelin’ Myself!”

“I love Miley, she’s a cool person, I love working with her. She’s having fun, I love people that are having fun with their work. I heard a couple tracks [off the new album] they’re cool,” French said.

He continued:

“We became friends at the Clive Davis’ Grammy party. I was sitting there with Puff. She was sitting there with Wiz [Khalifa]. She just kept looking at me laughing, I kept on looking at her laughing,” he said. ‘I said, “What you laughing at?” She said, ‘I know you high like me.’ After that, we became mad cool. I went over to the studio, just kicking it. Yeah. We working on something now.”

Do YOU love the video for “Feelin’ Myself,” HollywoodLifers? Let us know!

– Ivy Jacobson

More Miley Cyrus News:

1. Miley Cyrus Raps About Twerking & Molly In ‘Feelin’ Myself’ — Listen
  2. Miley Cyrus Performs ‘Wrecking Ball’ In Sexy Cat Bikini At 2013 AMAs
  3. Miley Cyrus Flashes Major Sideboob In Sexy Suit At AMAs

Jasmine

Posted at 2:27 PM on December 2, 2013

She looks like Robyn on crack.

Terri

Posted at 3:05 PM on November 29, 2013

miley please disappear! You shocked us by being just nasty , you accomplished what you wanted to do, you must be proud, you dad must be proud, now go away!

Rapper Rose

Posted at 1:26 PM on November 29, 2013

I rap too:
Let me tell you bout a white girl who likes to twerk
She wanna be black but she just a nasty jerk
She got no talent just trys to twerk and shout
Looking like a dog in heat with its tongue hanging out
She just messed up and talent she lack
She would do better just bringing Hannah back

sakura

Posted at 10:08 AM on November 28, 2013

her rap is creepy im sorry

Vina van Dijk (@VinavDijk68)

Posted at 12:54 PM on November 27, 2013

Love this song, Miley and also the song where you ft with Future and Mr Hudson “Real and True”. I didn’t know that you could rap :) Keep experimenting your music. Love yaa,xoxo

Rap lover

Posted at 1:14 PM on November 29, 2013

She can’t !!!

Ryan

Posted at 8:44 PM on November 26, 2013

She is amazing! She really can rap ;) and some people should get over themselves. That song is about clubs and to dance on them!!! Love it!!!

gag

Posted at 1:49 PM on November 26, 2013

Lol ahahaha this is what “music” is becoming? Just no, stop, I feel worse for the people who actual like this and sit there trying to “twerk” along to it. Lame.

fish

Posted at 8:30 PM on November 26, 2013

Well forget about the secret sex tape coming out. This is worst. We all thought she had hit rock bottom an now its confirmed. The lyrics alone are setting her feminism back 20 years. Dad must be proud. This is the truth Liam spoke of. Mike Will just 1 more notch on her belt

Tammii

Posted at 2:49 PM on November 29, 2013

That is funny because it’s true!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 1:14 PM on November 26, 2013

MILEY YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tee

Posted at 12:57 PM on November 26, 2013

She looks like a new born calf, she cant walk in those shoes and she def cant twerk….

janie

Posted at 11:54 AM on November 26, 2013

I just watched it… Love Will. I liked it, Miley was okay. She wasn’t her normal obnoxious self!

OhDearme$

Posted at 11:44 AM on November 26, 2013

I watched this for the first time and i lost track of whats the music about in the way of how it is build
but Will.I AM did a great job with beats and sang but it’s better sounded without Miley.

King The Kid fan more than miley

Posted at 11:31 AM on November 26, 2013

LOVED IT CAUSE OF WILLIAM!! BEATS AWESOME!! BUT ; MILEY RUINED IT, HER VOICE WASNT FIT FOR THE SONG, DIDNT LIKE IT.

I WANT THIS SONG WITHOUGHT MILEY!!!

Mondy uk