Kanye West To Kim Kardashian: You’re My ‘Wifey’ For Life

Tue, November 26, 2013 12:38pm EDT by 8 Comments

Kanye and Kim might as well already be married! During a new interview, Kim was just there to show support for ‘Ye — and he was raving about her being his ‘wifey.’ Could they be any cuter?!

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are so in love, and we can’t get enough. After comparing their relationship to that of Romeo and Juliet, Kanye refers to his soon-to-be bride as his “wifey for life.”

Kim Kardashian Is Kanye West’s ‘Wifey For Life’

“I’m just wifey for the day,” Kim said while sitting next to Kanye at the studio of NYC radio station Hot 97 on Nov. 25. While she wasn’t part of the interview, she said she was just there “to support him.”

You’re wifey for the life now,” Kanye replied to that. Aww! Isn’t that the cutest! He just continues to rave about her through out the interview, too. He told host Angie Martinez that he’s been in love with Kim since he met her.

“I loved her from the first day I saw her,” Kanye said. “I knew, 100 percent [that she was the one]. I had to work for it. I knew what I wanted. I knew I wanted this family.”

Another girl he loves is his baby North West!

His face lights up when he sees his daughter,” Kim raved about Kanye. “He is the most amazing dad ever.”

Kanye: Our Love Story Is ‘A Love Story For The Ages’

Kim, who wasn’t mic’d, sat next to her soon-to-be husband smiling proudly, looking super adorable. “I felt like our love story is like, a love story for the ages. I felt like when we first got together, it was like a Romeo and Juliet kind of thing, where it’s like … she’s a reality star, and I’m a rapper.”

However, one thing Kanye isn’t happy about is the way people talk about them and their “brands.”

“People talk about how our brands connect, and what doesn’t fit, and I’m just so tired of the conversation of brands. Why don’t we start the conversation with love? Why don’t we start this conversation with God? Why don’t we start the conversation with family?” he said.

While we know that another thing Kanye isn’t happy about is having the cameras rolling during their relationship, filming Keeping Up with the Kardashians. However, he told Angie that he did want them there for the big engagement.

“I made sure the show was there because I felt like that’s something that would make her happy,” he said. “I felt like this is a moment that she would like to have, and like to share and have that documented and we could decide later or not if we want to air it. When you’re in a relationship, you start making sacrifices of what you think is cool and what’s not cool, and you just let go, and I completely let go to her and she just lets go to me, and we’re stronger because of it.”

Ok, Kanye — we’re sold. You two are adorable!

Tell us, HollywoodLifers — do you think it’s adorable that ‘Ye referred to Kim has his “wifey for life?”

– Emily Longeretta

More Kim Kardashian & Kanye West News:

1. Kanye West & Kim Kardashian: Why They Love The ‘Bound 3′ Parody Video
  2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Reveal Christmas Card With North
  3. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Wear Matching, Ripped Jeans

Maria

Posted at 8:14 AM on December 4, 2013

Really? There are people who clicked they are EXCITED about the wedding?? Really excited????lol

Sugar

Posted at 2:20 PM on December 2, 2013

He looks mad most of the time.

Devin

Posted at 12:38 AM on November 29, 2013

This is reminiscent of that gay guy, Tom Cruise, and Katie Holmes…Kanye is doing so much metaphorical couch jumping that I’m beginning to believe that he might be gay too???

Hate whores

Posted at 9:28 PM on November 26, 2013

Well we heard lamar talking about the joy of finding the one,his love, his everything,his rock. We are just watching,I did not say anything,i am watching. 4 years don’t take anything to be here. Look at how tmz can not take Lamar’s video off the head news since last Thursday or whatever.

Tina

Posted at 7:42 PM on November 26, 2013

I pity this fool. I understand he’s lonely for family and all but that doesn’t mean he has to be so ignorant and stupid. to borrow a term, the “village whore” dissed him for years while screwing the rappers and G’s…now since she’s played out and worn out, she decides to screw him realizing how he can elevate her status! you should follow Snoop’s advice KW

giselle32

Posted at 10:37 PM on December 1, 2013

If kanye was so in love from the moment he met her, why is he killing himself to change her. She changed her hair color which is wrong for her coloring. He changes her clothing which look like hell but always did. Very controlling. This marriage might last more than 72 days, but I’d give it 6 months max. I didn’t think Kim could be so easily manipulated; he mother bragged how smart Kim was.

Taylor

Posted at 12:51 PM on November 26, 2013

I have no problem with these two because they have no effect whatsoever on my life. It’s a waste a time to dislike them. Waste of energy. I would like to see some pics of their wedding and North. People shouldnt judge something they know nothing about. It’s old now. Get YOUR life

Not a fan

Posted at 3:56 PM on November 29, 2013

Lol Taylor! I love it when people say don’t judge and they are judging other peoples post.
“People shouldn’t judge something they nothing about. How are defending the same stuff that we are hating on? You know more about they we do?