‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Reed Robertson: Fame Caused Me To Consider Suicide

Tue, November 26, 2013 11:03pm EDT by 7 Comments
Duck Dynasty Reed Robertson Suicide
Courtesy of Twitter

Pamela Mowbray

Posted at 7:54 PM on December 20, 2013

There is one thing I can say with absolute certainty and that is….

God…. will always be….. God….

Of that, I am sure….

buttholepunch (@buttholepunch)

Posted at 9:39 AM on December 20, 2013

Do it

John

Posted at 11:18 AM on December 19, 2013

Freedom of speech??? Not according to A&E. I will boycott A&E!!!

joycelululala668

Posted at 11:56 AM on November 27, 2013

If you are single, take a try ♥ InterracialRomance.0rg ♥ is the best, largest and most successful interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. They censor every profile and verify photos, age, education level, occupation and income, so it’s safe and worth a try. Good luck with your search. zxcv

Joss

Posted at 5:38 AM on November 27, 2013

I´m not sure why the Robertsons feel the need to tell their family secrets except to show that they are not perfect and all families have problems to overcome. I´d rather not know the negative things about the family but maybe they are helping some people. I still love ´em!

Derek

Posted at 1:14 AM on March 9, 2014

I think it’s part to humble themselves, part to show what Jesus can do. I know that part of my testimony is my sins that Jesus saved me from. What does “He saved me” mean if I don’t ever mentioned what I was saved from? Sometimes you really gotta explore the dark of the past to appreciate the light of the present.

abe

Posted at 11:13 PM on November 26, 2013

curious about the meaning of life?