Amber Riley Should Win ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 17

Tue, November 26, 2013 10:22am EDT by 21 Comments
Dancing With The Stars Finale
Courtesy of ABC

jamie

Posted at 2:18 AM on November 27, 2013

People who bring race into everything annoy me. Don’t be ashamed if you are a white man and your attracted to Amber. Bashing her is not going to help. Heavy black women with pretty faces and a lot of talenkt Break a lot of taboos. But its a historical fact that the heavier black women suckled plantation owners children. So your great grand pappy probably had a tig ol bitty in his mouth

Lovel

Posted at 1:54 AM on November 27, 2013

Thinking, saying, or doing bad things to people poisons your own soul. If you hear or see something amazing and then deny it , your only lying to yourself. Negative people are the real cancer of society. It’s not even Christmas yet and the grinch is out. Piss on wedding and birthday cakes much?

LittleMo

Posted at 9:46 PM on November 26, 2013

I have no respect for the name-calling, either, but I also don’t think Amber should win – in fact, either of the other 2 would make me happy. Anybody BUT Amber and Derek.

Marilyn

Posted at 11:28 PM on November 26, 2013

CONGRATS AMBER, YOU ARE AN AMAZING DANCER AND YOU STOMPED ALL THE SKINNY GIRLS OUT OF THE COMPETITION!!!!!!!!

bluechrisljerkljduoiusdf

Posted at 6:40 PM on November 26, 2013

you knew that fat niggger would win. duh. especially after last year’s fiasco, ABC was irate when Diversity Zendaya didn’t win.

holly

Posted at 8:39 PM on November 26, 2013

you are so wrong for saying that-you idiot!!

Kristal

Posted at 8:41 PM on November 26, 2013

Do you really think posting your hate, will make you any less ignorant, or Amber any less amazing? I bet that made you feel good, sufficient, powerful? You’re wasting your time. And if you’re going to throw around bigotry… try spelling correctly. I know its bitter, tough to swallow and a little above your IQ, but last time I checked it’s 2013, and the only place you may succeed in displaying your hate is behind your screen. So get comfortable, and take a seat while we cheer for the beautiful Ms. Amber Riley. I’m sure Amber will be smiling in the camera, just for people like you. ;) Cheers!

fattysheboonwillwin

Posted at 6:38 PM on November 26, 2013

imagine that Dancing with Derek and the Glee gayness winning… on ABC, rofl.. what other outcome could there possibly be??

Evan

Posted at 6:17 PM on November 26, 2013

It’s one thing to ‘be yourself’ and encourage others to do the same, but Amber’s definition of self is an unhealthy body weight. No one should follow her lead in that respect.

Lily

Posted at 8:46 PM on November 26, 2013

*An unhealthy body weight* Hmm, this is a women who not only took up a very difficult physical activity, but did so, to help others see, NO MATTER YOUR WEIGHT you should get up and be active. And she did so moving as gracefully as the smallest of dancers. So EVERYONE should be following that lead. And yes she does say, be yourself. Because in order to get up and try something in which people like you will only see a body weight you have to love who you are. So it’s one thing, trying to throw hate, its another to absolutely fail at it. Cause I’m sure you look like a personal trainer ;)

Evan

Posted at 9:49 PM on November 26, 2013

I can see (& agree with) the encouragment to get up and be active, but only through implication of being on the show. She has never come out and said anything to that effect. I’m also not being hateful, simply stating I feel she is not being a good role model by implying her weight is OK or healthy. I’m no personal trainer but I maintain a healthy weight. Now, were I being hateful, I’d say this season isn’t going to help Derek with his back problems.

Amelia

Posted at 4:31 PM on November 26, 2013

Oh my babies Amber and Derek for the win to be sure! It’s about Amber not Derek aside from what he brought out of her to share with the world.

Dana

Posted at 4:26 PM on November 26, 2013

I do agree that Corbin has an unfair advantage. He’s been dancing almost his whole life and he didn’t have a injured knee like Amber did who still did amazing. She deserves it. Derrick being her partner helps but she’s amazing by herself. Corbin rubs me the wrong way too. He seems really conceited to me.

CoMo

Posted at 2:57 PM on November 26, 2013

The best couple should win, that would be Amber and Derek.

holly

Posted at 12:08 PM on November 26, 2013

I quit watching this 2 seasons ago because they have made it Derek’s show. I want one of the other couples to win, pref Karina and Corbin, but wouldn’t be shocked if I read tomorrow where Derek got it again.

guest23

Posted at 12:54 PM on November 26, 2013

derek ain’t to blame for the public always voting him and his celebrity partner as the winners.I will admit that last year, I thought zendaya should have won but that just my opinion. I can understand now why Derek won his first emmy this year as his choreography is amazing and think he has choreographed some of his best dances this season so I’m rooting for amber & derek to win but will be just as happy if corbin and karina win

holly

Posted at 1:14 PM on November 26, 2013

I didn’t say he was, I said “they” as in the producers. Would it really hurt for them to sit him out like they do some of the others or give him a Kate Gosselin, Cloris Leachman, etc type for once? He did deserve the award he rec’d because he is an amazing choreographer but it’s time to change him up for awhile.

Robin

Posted at 12:06 PM on November 26, 2013

Corbin should not even be in the competition. His routine was not an original likes Amber.

john

Posted at 11:04 AM on November 26, 2013

Corbin and Karina should win Dancing with the Stars.

I am hoping and praying Amber and Derek do not win DWTS, I really do.

Jasmine Guy

Posted at 3:02 PM on November 26, 2013

go away ..hater

LittleMo

Posted at 9:49 PM on November 26, 2013

Just because someone thinks that Amber isn’t the best doesn’t make them a hater. Maybe a little less paranoia on your part would help?