Brittany Murphy’s Mother’s Claim: My Daughter Wasn’t ‘Murdered’

Tue, November 26, 2013 9:30am EDT by 10 Comments 10,070 Article Views
Brittany Murphy Murdered
Getty Images

sandi

Posted at 7:07 PM on October 10, 2014

I am wondering if the mom should take a lie detector. If I thought there was even a remote chance my daughter could have been murdered, I would pursue it with all I had. There is something not quite right with her,,……..

Willie

Posted at 8:38 PM on April 5, 2014

” I Queen:
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 222–230

Dina

Posted at 6:36 PM on December 18, 2013

Murderous witch..

frothy

Posted at 9:25 AM on December 9, 2013

Hard to believe but both she and her husband were targets of dangerous people. They were witnesses in an upcoming case involving Julia Davis- a whistleblower. The husband was a fool but that doesn’t explain why they targeted him and jailed him for an expired visa. Poor Brittany. A beautiful girl murdered due to the corruption in our government and the apathy of the public.

Dre

Posted at 1:42 PM on November 26, 2013

I think the mother had something to do with her daughters murder and her husbands five months later. At the beginning, I thought maybe the mother and husband had something to do with. Being that they were a little to close for comfort. Who knows really!? Maybe they did plan her death and poison her. He fell into the trap and didn’t realize he was bring poisoned too!!! All for money and greed!!! Regardless of her dad not being in her life, at least he is looking for answers. Seems that any loving mother would support that, however the situation. I hope he finds answers. Brittany Murphy was a true talent!!

WhereIsSharonMurphy (@WhereIsSharonM)

Posted at 8:10 PM on November 26, 2013

Her dad WAS in her life, check his Twitter

Abetterplace

Posted at 9:09 AM on November 27, 2013

I was just thinking the same thing….She knows what happened to them because she did it! She wanted her daughter’s husband killed her and after she realized he didn’t want her she killed him off too.

Brits.wacko.mom.go.to.jail

Posted at 11:39 PM on March 4, 2014

Yep. Crazy psycho mother. Guarantee it was the mother. She even has that crazy look. Jealous of her daughter, and probably wanted her estate. Government crap seems way far fetched. It was the wack job mother.

foreverfitpt

Posted at 10:17 PM on September 8, 2014

According to what I saw in the movie the husband and mother are to be blamed for her death. She was so sick and they should have taken her to ER or called 911.

jcibme

Posted at 10:57 PM on September 8, 2014

I agree but I think Sharron was killing both of them at the same time. The only reason it took Simon longer to die is because of his weight. Britney went pretty fast because she was so skinny. Sharron killed them both!!!